REQT

TFW you finally make it. 2018 is going to be crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. Do you believe in ODN? Holding some fucking bags myself.

how did you do that user?

what is your secret. you bet too much money on this shitcoins. this is madness

>IOTA

I, too, enjoy money

Shitcoins are only shitcoins until theyre not. Got in COSS and REQ at 6-7 cents.

I still believe in ODN, they just need to get the app on the Google play store and get on a bigger exchange and they're golden. Fundamentals are still solid.

COSS and IOTA are his only shit picks what are you on

>coss
I would dump that if I was you

Hell no. COSS is probably my favorite long term play. Big things in the works for Q1.

Why don't you own any FUN?

Get that IOTA out and buy ITC

Well played sir, I would also reccomend getting out of itota, I rode the 1 - 4 dolalr wave and made a lot of money. But david is scaring me with his crazy tweets, get into VEN instead. Thank me later!

does COSS pays a daily bonus like KCS?

I think IOTA will do well once they release their new user friendly wallet. I do have concerns about David as well though..

Coss pays out weekly instead of daily but it has much more room to grow than Kucoin imo. Kucoin is doing really well though and I wish I had bought both a while back.

what tipps can you give newbie

Look for low market cap coins with good teams that fill a real world need and hold them for a few months. That's what I did with REQ/MOD/COSS. ODN has been iffy but I'll hold for a few more months.

Did you go 33% split on them?

At the moment im,holding 70-80% eth, and 20% shitcoins. Is it better to invert those numbers?

Holy shit. how do you celebrate ?

My strategy was essentially to take all of my ETH gains and divide it into 6 coins. Some safe bets like XMR and IOTA and some risky ones with huge room for growth. It all depends on how much risk you want to take.

I want to go full risk, tell me which coins to choose

How much is your initial investment?

I started with 20k in February 2017.

Xtrabytes, ICX, MOD, Vechain, REQ, COSS, LINK, NAV, EVX, IOT Chain, all have bright futures imo. There are more but I'm on my phone.

My brother in arms.

How much did you start with.

>Xtrabytes, ICX, MOD, Vechain, REQ, COSS, LINK, NAV, EVX, IOT Chain, all have bright futures imo. There are more but I'm on my phone.

thx user

Nice. BTW, COSS isnt trading for 51 cents right now its more like 40 on its exchange. Will go up soon but value isnt quite corrent atm

holy fuck that's insane for a year, you must be great at this shit

>take some risk in a bull market
>become filthy rich

i guess you weren't around last spring? everything skyrocketed basically.

>the everything is constantly mooning at all times meme

I was faggot. you would still need to pick coins very well to turn 20k into a mil. Obviously this has been the easiest bull market of all time so it's not impossible, but still difficult

To be fair, I put 20k into ETH in February right before it mooned and then made some bad trades before I figured out what I was doing (bought golem near ATH). It only takes a few big/smart investments to see your portfolio explode.

The opportunities have been there, but to avoid making big mistakes like the ones you just described is impressive. It's just as easy to make one trade that explodes your portfolio as it is to make one that implodes it

>
What you reckon on FUN OP?

gratz btw

>DYOR
>invest in multiple promising projects as early as possible
>dont fomo in something that already did a fucking x10 run
>have some patience
>profit

if you buy low there is no way to lose in a bull market. hit ONE x50, even if it's only with $1000, and the rest is smooth sailing.

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group-

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Exactly. Don't chase pump and dumps! Invest in low market cap coins with solid teams and roadmaps and just hold.

I don't know much about FUN but I lost a lot of ETH on etheroll so I'm staying about from gambling coins.

>COSS
>shit pick

Fuck off with your FUD. COSS is legit going to 10-20x within a month or two.

Agreed. If volume gets up to a measly 20 million per day I'll make 50k a year in dividends. Super comfy hold.

I'm depressed I was only able to get 40k coss before it shot up. still will be retired on fee split if it reaches top 20 in volume but won't be able to buy a yacht

Anyone else have a hard time believing these blockfolio shots?

I mean, you can just put in trades in hindsight.

Proud of your coss

Not really

How big did ur stack start at/when OP?

Heh, I used to, but I just made 100k~ and Im tihnking 1M is well within the realm of possibility.

My stack has gone from 100k to 250k in a month so no.

Eh, i'm an oldfag, so I don't know if i can claim gains with the same level of bravado.
>btc at $1

I went from 2k to 200k since august, so no, not really, y'all are just really bad at this.

tell us how to do it better

>It only takes a few big/smart investments to see your portfolio explode.

Well said user. I reached a plateau around $70K.

I still have 5mil MOON coin not showing up in the picture.

Would you say I might reach your level EOY 2018? Should I get rid of something and buy other coins?

Much appreciated user.

If you don't have too much capital like I did, go in 100% all the time, do not diversify. This strat isn't made for fomo'ers and people with weak hands. If you're a retard like 80% of this board, you will get joost'd hard.

I just need hints where to go in 100%, I dont fear loosing money but burning it, is also not smart

>hints

they are literally plastered everywhere on this board, boggles my mind when anons pink wojak when good advice is given here all the time. I even posted a few threads shilling enigma like 2 days ago.

DYOR of course, stupid anons here just buy whatevers on the front page of Veeky Forums without giving it any thought.

tell me which coins, I have only 5k€ in coins this needs to be 6 digits in 6 months user help a bro out

Fuck off, nothing I hate more than people who wanna be spoonfed.

You'll never make it

Have a discord?

chart or it didn't happen

I fucking dont get the hints faggot, need to learn how to get it

> everyone is just really bad at this except me
Markets are inherently unpredictable. If you're not LARPing, then congratulations on the luck.

Nice LARP

>Luck

So I guess buying REQ when it was below ICO price for a month is 'luck'? Any one could have done the research on Google for this project, especially since there were always threads up even months before today. Or buying XRB when it was shilled daily on Reddit like 2 weeks ago.

You fags are unbelievable.

Great now try to cash out.

Hint: you can’t