Deep Brain Buy Now!!

DBC just went into a quick dip and people are buying it up fast, the whales are buying like mad!

Steady hands people get in now! Just bought some!

China just announced an A.I. park and samsung and lenovo invested in DBC and it isnt even on the big exchanges yet, hurry people!

lets all make it!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/948548349602484224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN WILL THE WHALES LET THIS BEAST FREE

>samsung and lenovo invested in DBC
no they didn't

They are weeding out the weak hands as always, same happened with rip, and many others.

Weak hands get swallowed by whales so they can get fat amounts of coin before they let it rise, hold your line! I am betting it will be by the end of the week as I heard a whale in a previous thread joking about buying up from weak hands.

Yes they did BTFO pajeet

dyor friend they are connected directly... DYOR

i dont need to say whats been proven 50 times in every DBC thread.

The whales are sitting there feeding on the small weak hands and when this coin rises to 1.25 by the end of jan when it is at the Neo COnference everyone who didnt hold will cry.

Dont be fooled people hold that line to the moon for all of us friends! I am buying on dips to fuck the whales too.

bro i didn't even quote you fucking park shit. there's no mention of DBC there anyway. again, samsung didn't invest in this shit.

No they didn't and the price is going down because it has to. This coin isn't meant to go up in price. It has to stay low in order for the cost of decentralized AI to remain competitive otherwise centralized AI not only becomes cheaper, but becomes a nobrainer since it's faster anyway. You bagholders goofed.

t. machine learning undergrad

See you in a month friends when you didnt get in at this dip and are saying wahhh I missed out on another crypto.

Why do this to yourselves when you could make it.

fuck those fagg0t whales, I ain't selling this shit until I 3x my return.

you better let this go free!!

You haven't made it on any other coin. Because you don't have the insight to see the future. You are going to get cucked on this coin too, maybe double your money if you're lucky, but that's weak in this world.

> ripple will never go beyond 1$ cause they want to keep transaction fees low.

CMC set the wrong circulating supply.
The circulating supply is actually 1.5b, check DBC tweets.

SELL

no one ever said that. we said it won't go over 10 because of the market cap.

and deepbrain isn't ripple. it's some random coin only going to be used by AI companies to fuck around with. if it even makes it but it will probably get BTFO by golem.

Face it, you fucked yourself buying this.

Friend you cant really lose at the current dip when it shoots up even a bit.

Dont be fooled this is what happens when whales want a coin and know its going to be big, check other alts that mooned, whales do this and this coin is set to explode and rocket.

Think about it for a second, look at other coins rise and dips, and then look at this.

Now look at it didnt even hit the big exchanges and they didnt get in ico style.

I've already doubled my money on this coin. It's just the start.

yo do you have source that A.I Park, lenovo, and samsung and them bought this shit up?

That article you link didn't say that.

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/948548349602484224

Get your pink wojacks ready.

>t. machine learning undergrad
More like machine learning brainlet

DBC is literally free money

Just checked their tweets, that was a fake tweet friend. They even said it in the thread it was a trolling whale with 200k+ coins wanting to lower and buy more.

This is their official twitter account right?
Or were they hacked

Are you all actually fucking dumb.

"The company introduced its cloud platform in May 2017 and already boasts a working product with over 100 manufacturers using the platform including Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens, and Lenovo."

71republic.com/2017/12/11/deepbrain-chain-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain/

cointelegraph.com/press-releases/deepbrain-won-golden-chain-award-at-blockchain-technology-application-summit

I ain't selling ANYTHING, bought in at .10c. This is fud by people wanting to collect more

This was a fuck up on Coinmarketcap side. It was already known the circulating supply was 1.5billion.

So, if they update to 1,5 billion supply, DBC will drop substantially, right?

No. Most people invested already knew it was 1.5 billion. Its probably whales fuding to buy cheap coins. Or absolute fucking brainlets that bought at 1.2k

This coin is only 40-50% up from it's starting average, how much lower do you want.

Newfag here what coins do you trade with in KuCoin? Have a Coin base account what is the best to trade with? Also can you transfer btc from binance?

ETH by far. Fast and stable

Never use btc for transfers use ETH. Don't use anyones kucoin referral code or your account can be hacked

That's a fake tweet you fucking retard. The market cap is correct.

Thanks

The thing about market cap is that it doesn't matter. Crypto aren't stocks.

Great so you could have had Bitcoin and gone from 300 to 15k waiting for someone to buy your shittoken bags of a coin that only moved because it's been on normie television for the past week. MUCH SUCCESS!

No it's not, look at their twitter.

you'll never make it kid.

People actually think circulating supply matters.

Sold my bags at a 20% loss at 144. New coin already up 10% while this dropped another 5% with no buy orders to be found.

You can sell too. Don't be a deep brainlet.

>I had luck gambling
>You can be a lucky gambler too

I like how you all reply with ad hominems and no actual proof. Because there isn't any.

I have 18k of this and have already doubled my money, I don't plan on selling til end of the month(if I sell at all)
I'm hoping the timing is, within the next 4 or 5 days it goes huobi, we'll see a nice gain, then at the end of the month the press conference at the end of the month puts this fucking thing to Pluto

This, although i made a small profit

Sell your bags brainlets you guys really have confidence in this shitcoin don't you. Sorry it was over shilled but it's going no where

Do you not understand supply and demand?

Will they make fuck able AI waifus? I gotta spend this on something in 5 years.

Do you not understand market cap?

Literally retarded kid.

if theyve been using it since may and it's still only 14 cents then there's a big fucking problem. it's a worthless shitcoin and will crash into oblivion along with all your money

Shill me another penny crypto then. I'm still at a profit on this one but I bet I can buy back in before the Huobi listing with a bigger stack

capped.

It's a 5 day old token user. They have a different product with similar function.

yeah im sure youll post the cap when it moons to 50 cents then crashes as if youve had a big accomplishment.

fucking peasant

>started trading 5 days ago
>on a brand new exchange
>implying anyone actually does any fucking research on biz

There are absolute shit coins that are being shilled on biz with no product, no foundations and yet they still rise. Do what you want. I'll be feeling comfy regardless.

You are sure it will moon to fifty cent? Me too!

You're a fucking idiot. They've been using the Deep Brain AI not DeepBrain Chain you filthy mong. Do your research.

i'm not up to date on them mate but vechain is gonna do numbers here soon

the fact that you see that as a big gain is why you will always stay poor

EXACTLY! THE TRUTH COMES OUT! NO ONE USES DBC, STRAIGHT FROM THE SUCKER MOUTH HIMSELF!

Deep Brain Chain is going to the moon. Lamboland here we go

Yes... of course you dunce. DeepBrain Chain is leveraging the computational power from miners in order to serve the DeepBrain AI to companies that need AI services. Please obtain some basic literacy.

This is going to go the same way bnty did. Stagnate for days then blow up.

x5 is a good gain.

you already got BTFO by golem, no one needs DeadBrainCells
they will find something better and deepbrain will die