I really hope she plays a confident warrior next campaign, so people can see how badass I think she can be...

I really hope she plays a confident warrior next campaign, so people can see how badass I think she can be. It's difficult to manage all the spells and abilities druids have ate their disposal, specially in front of a large audience that has their (small) share of assholes

Who?

marisha from the show critical role play

Never seen it, isn't there a general or something for you to post this shit in?

it's just blatantly obvious bait, given her role as one of the most hated "celebrities" on Veeky Forums

I bet you haven't ever played a traditional game in your life

OP wants us to get mad at the woman in the OP. It helps him stave off the thoughts of his own crippling loneliness and how his circumstances were brought about by his own actions.

>one of the most hated "celebrities"
Ain't that the camelface?

Why don't people like her? I've never heard of her.

serious question, do people even give a shit about her anymore? Did people ever give a shit in the first place?

most people would have to know who she is for her to be among the most hated though

I didn't really like her until the goblin episode. A lot of the obnoxious stuff she does is the character apparently.

Because she's hot.

>hot
Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

Friend tried to hire her back in 2016, that's only time I actually heard of her outside of Veeky Forums shitposting.
Oh that and seeing Dr Horrible's Sing-Along back in the day.

Still the only online "celebrity" I could think of on top of my head. Unless that one M:tG tranny counts.

Who is she? Why do you guys dislike her so much?

Stupid user, you just gave the trolls something to latch onto.

How about you guys go drink some thermite on a romantic vacation, implying shit about OP isn't nice.

But if OP actually liked CR or the girl in his image, he wouldn't have made a thread about her on Veeky Forums.

Checkmate atheists.

Especially when said Druid has to handle the responsibilities of multiple spellcasters simultaneously since the party has so few. It's hard to be everything that everyone needs and not get things wrong now and again.

Who?

>implying all Veeky Forumsirls do is hate on people in threads.

some bitch from critical RP

Have you not been watching Season 2?

She's continuing her Avatar character theft, and basically playing a Korra knock-off. She's an asshole Monk who, again, has higher Wisdom than Marisha has. Less cringey than Key'Leth, but she's still finding her feet as a character.

Still the Marisha problem of not paying attention to Matt when he describes things.

She doesn't even register on the hated scale created by Shut up Wesley and his ginger sidekick.

Personally I only dislike her because she is disappointing as a player. I was perfectly willing to give her a chance to live up to the claim that all her antics as Keyleth were all according to keikaku. However she's shown little to no improvement over the five years of playing, continues some of the worst habits she has exhibited in the first campaign and it's gotten to the point where other players are giving her shit for it. Mostly it's just annoying to watch her blunder about while everyone else keeps trying to move forward.

>Jester steals from the party
>Knott literally gets drunk before scouting the enemy
The whole group is like that, especially this campaign.

Kill Jester.

>I really hope she plays a confident warrior next campaign

Lols, the sarcasm is hilarious. She really is the worst.

No, that's been proven wrong several times in the new campaign.

She keeps trying to be 'cool' in game by stepping on everyone else's accomplishments. It's pathetic, and wears on me. I shout at the screen whenever she starts talking.

And !NotKorra is even worse then Keyleth if that is possible.

You mean Korra is worse than Ang which has been agreed upon for a long time now? It's her rambling to try and seem 'deep' or 'wise' but the moment anyone presses her for explanation she sputters and falls apart.

Are you referencing the whole group's characters are shit bags? That's not what I'm not talking about, I'm talking about her as a player.

She is basically a walking argument that looks!=Charisma

worth every penny mate

>It's another campaign of people just can't let go of being selfish and brooding so even when they play 'hero' they just come off as a bunch of asshats
I miss being able to play instead of watch my players do the exact thing these guys are doing, again.

Yeah, looks are only a part of charisma and I never understood the argument that it was the end all be all.

1 day old pasta and already stale

I feel your pain and want you to know that you are not alone.
There will be good times again.
Keep up gods work user, one day the'll lear.

This, Marisha is just a trash player.
She can't RP for shit, even though her character has normal charisma she's ""RPing"" the same as she was before when she played a low charisma character. She's the only one at a table of voice actors not doing any voice acting.
She doesn't pay attention
She never learned her spells. Even now without spells she find ways to be inconvenient, like throwing the fucking ball bearings that did nothing to the enemy but meant checks for the party
She's desperate to be the centre of attention at any given moment
She's the DMs wife, regularly argues with him on rules, has flipped him off behind his back
She's fucked up numerous social encounters, killed herself, hurt the party and allies
She's desperate to play an intelligent or wise character but she's a retard so will do things like attack the guards to "free" some little girl who wasn't willing to run from the guards anyway. Or ramble about how the guards might actually be framing the circus, despite having no evidence and immediately cracking when actually asked why she even thinks that.
The best you can say about her is at least she no longer slows the show down for 10min morality lectures, before going back to enjoying killing.

I get the sense that if the show had started on a fresh campaign she wouldn't have played at all. She was only there to begin with because it was a home campaign for a friends birthday, and then after 100 episodes she can hardly drop out.

Nobody cares, we love a chance to vega about Marisha considering how heavily moderated all other places Critical Role could be discussed are

I love everyone named Ray (one waay more than others)

Watch some clips of her from campaign 1 and compare it to the character she's """playing""" now. In terms of personality they're identical. Marisha just plays herself an. Then occasionally reads a character trait on her sheet and decides to play that for 5mins

What?

I don't dislike her. I nothing her.

Probably pointing out how their games are far more role play heavy.

Some user in another thread said Laura may be pregnant, and while there's literally no evidence of that yet... do you think it was conceived during JesterxFjord roleplay...?

Either that or Grog and Vex role play.

Vex *did* have a habit of flashing Grog...

Probably during their classic Lust and Mustang roleplay

Exactly.
Also, she actually is friends with everyone, so she just will never leave the party. But if hypothetically this was just a show with contracted actors, she would have left a long time ago. She is clearly way less talented than the other players, and worse, is just dumb.

I fucking hate the party composition they got going on.

Last time it was a bunch of non casters with one incompetent caster. This time its a bunch of casters with one incompetent non caster.

To be fair, there was a coment at some place, i believe when they were talking about food, in which someone made a joke that could have been understood as something related to pregnancy. Also, I believe she is 36 now and has a very stable career, so the time is kind of ticking for her, and she and travis look like the kind of couple that would want to have kids

Yes. To be fair, I don't dislike her at all at a personal level and think that giving her hate in social media is just sperglord autist level, there's just no point and you are just freely offending someone that did nothing to you.

With that said, she is just so bad at the game, and Veeky Forums is literally the only place you can talk about it where you don't get 100 white knights coming at you. And I would not want her to actually see these coments.

What?

They have a rogue, monk, blood hunter and ocasionally a barb. Plenty of non-casters.

I like Marisha because she fucks up

>36
>the time is kind of ticking
The wonders of civilized world. It would be deemed "already be too late" around here, pretty much by a decade.

>The wonders of civilized world.

The kid will still be autistic or have some sort of developmental problem, unfortunately.

The rogue followed the Arcane path, as for the Blood Hunter I don't know anything about the class but from what I saw it seemed like some sort of magic swordsmen? Barb will show up once every 10 episodes so that doesn't even count.

>the party left Genderfluidfield to kill Gnolls and rescue villagers
>the party stealths into the Mines where the Gnolls clearly are
>mfw they spent 20 minutes watching a small number of Gnolls feast on human hearts and savagely tear into human corpses because they were way, way too afraid of committing to action

These people are not only assholes, they're cowards.

To be fair, she was originally just at the table to help everyone learn how to play, but then they asked her to roll a character and join them. Taliesin was sort of like that as well, he played a Dragonborn Paladin as a model for how to play and when they decided to make it a regular thing he asked if he could reroll something more interesting to him.

He has magic as a variant tiefling but I think he didn't choose the blood hunter path for magic. Don't know what he chose tho tbf

>genderfluid
I hate Matt cramming that shit in everywhere.
The dragon last campaign was questionable, but with a liberal use of polymorph and a desire to stay anonymous, sure fine it was genderfluid whatever.
But Teen some random elf guard. Elves are androgynous, they still have gender. And how would the party even fucking know to call it they? (Thankfully) I don't remember the character itself correcting them when they "misgender" it, so in character they're literally just assuming because someone is androgynous they need to be called "they".
And then Kima and Allura were in lesbians together, Gilmore was gay, half the PCs except Grog were some kind of bi and seem to be doing the same thing again.
Just cramming all this in seems so hollow, it feels like an active attempt to be diverse and gain Tumblr approval, which is just always a bad idea. Like the whole Tary thing, try to be inclusive and it still isn't good enough because you're either doing it wrong or you've simply not done it enough yet. There is no end goal when trying to please these people it will never be good enough.

Iirc that's at 40+ where the chance skyrockets

>Their guest makes them look like fools as they just stand at the door instead of comforting the mother
The only silver lining is Fjord has shown at least some type of moral compass. I hope it rubbed off on Travis enough to take charge a bit more.

Allura was at least bi until Orion left, she and Tiberius were getting at least mildly close.

He chose Ghostslayer. Starts off with radiant weapons. Ends with a Stand.

Wait, what dragon? You mean Ryshawn disguising herself as a male dwarf or Thordak giving birth to babies himself? I don't view either of those as progressive or whatever.

The elf guard moment was awkward, but it wasn't an in-character thing IIRC. Sam called them a "he" and Matt corrected them calling them "they" and "fluid", but I interpreted it more as them not actually knowing what they were due to elven androgyny, and it ended up actually being a girl, which surprised nobody even though Matt wanted it to be that way, "Gasp! A female warrior?"

In his defense, he says he doesn't like SJWs and he shares a studio with an actual tranny and he's a cripplingly nice guy, so I can't get too upset with him. He's just a beta.

Matt has a thing for strong women/women in positions for power. Not saying it's bad or has any political meaning, just it's blatantly obvious as someone who actively tries to not do that too much in my own games having the same taste.

Also yes the man I far too nice for his own good as evident with the whole Tary debacle.

>Sam called them a "he" and Matt corrected them calling them "they" and "fluid"

This shit ought to be a capital offence.

She says some real dumb shit but she's not nearly as bad as Keyleth was (at least she's less obtrusive).

>before when she played a low Charisma character
Keyleth wasn't even low Charisma though, she had the fucking Inspiring Leader feat (couldn't have been less justified).

Really the main issue was the unforseen, at least when they made the characters, departure of Tiberius. He was supposed to be their heavy hitter, smart leader guy. However when everything went to shit and he was asked to leave, Marisha didn't bother adjusting her character through growth and just stuck to her original idea.

>she and Tiberius were getting at least mildly close.

Orion gave up hope the moment Allura ran into Kima's arms like old lovers at the end of the Kraghammer arc.

>but I interpreted it more as them not actually knowing what they were due to elven androgyny, and it ended up actually being a girl, which surprised nobody even though Matt wanted it to be that way, "Gasp! A female warrior?"
In the most recent episode, the party returns to the village and Matt confirms the character is genderfluid, rather than simply male or female.

It goes up a fair amount at 35, statistically, but after 40 that train has sailed.
Yes Matt is a sweet sensitive boy and there's an absolute dogshit (and sizeable) element of his fanbase for whom he'll never be progressive enough.

Yeah he threw a bit of a fit OOC, what really caused issue was the old lady he killed. I don't doubt Matt was gonna pull either some triangle or love rivals bit for Tiberius. However the world will never know.

>half the PCs except Grog were some kind of bi and seem to be doing the same thing again.

I think Vax would have been better off pursuing that romance with Gilmore, his relationship with Keyleth was one of the textbook cases of how *not* to do a PC/PC romance.

Oh yeah that's right, I'm probably thinking of the rough male age it spikes through the roof.

I get why, but it just felt so forced and weird and even they admitted after that it will because "well everyone else was". Which is the worst possible reason in life or game to do that.

It's closer to 50 for men IIRC.

>Yeah he threw a bit of a fit OOC
That's what happens when you get emotionally invested in a character, I suppose. Personally, I know I would've been a bit butthurt if I spent 2+ years fostering a relationship between a character that turns out to already have a lover.

>what really caused issue was the old lady he killed
That was a real watershed moment for the party, wasn't it? Allura was understandably horrified at the murder, but what really makes it critical to me is the party's reaction - rather, the lack of one. When faced with the party doing something morally abhorrent, they decided to quip and tease and lightly berate rather than do any sort of legitimate soul-searching. It's pathetic, and it's a habit they seem to have continued with the Briarwood arc (I'm just going to disfigure this poor driver because muh angst) and Season 2. "We're terrible, broken people" is a shitty angle for your character and they've already worn out whatever novelty it might have held.

Fuck, the only time one of them even deigned to develop a "hero" was Sam with Taryon, and Taryon was explicitly a spoof and joke and subversion and every other word to describe the mockery of a character type, in this case the "hero."

What is incorrect about that statement

>Wait, what dragon? You mean Ryshawn disguising herself as a male dwarf or Thordak giving birth to babies himself? I don't view either of those as progressive or whatever.
No the dragon from Market. Ja'Mon Saord or however it's spelled

Wait really, I need reread up on this shit then. Either I'm completely getting shit jumbled or the numbers moved.

imagine watching this shit show enough that you can discuss it with this much autism

oy vey

Some irrelevant “exotic” kingdom he’ll never have to actually roleplay. There is a very good reason the vast majority of “progressive” kingdoms in setting fluff are places the party is never intended to actually play around.

Literally who? Why should I care?

Who?

user, Allura never had feelings for Orion. She finally opened up just before Orion left, but what she specifically said was that she'd go out on a date with Orion if it were a double date with Grog and Kima.

Can you read between the lines, user?

Oh... Well, I'll always remember the first campaign.

I love when newfags like you ost in these threads. I'd say everyone here easily hates at least 60% of the show but we're addicted to watching the trainwreck
If you'd been on this site back when lolcows were rampant you'd see the appeal

So I want the only the one completely bothered by this. It's kinda amazing to watch while also being slightly depressing. Especially when their guest star brand new to the game like they were, rolls in and is more of a hero in twenty minutes than they were in an entire campaign.

No one. Don't.
Why post at all? Leave.

>giving these people money "ironically"
the current generation really is made of retards

Nobody here is giving them money dumbass you can watch for free.

Oh shit, I forgot that one. I might have to go back and watch the first thirty or so episodes to see that train wreck unfold again.

We watch their show on Twitch and have fun discussing the campaign in the weekly thread. At no time are we giving anybody money.

A literal who in the VA world who now plays 5e on twitch.

>implying they don't make money off your views
you people are literally retarded

I watch on Youtube to be able to replay things, and also go back long enough so that when i hit the break i can skip it

They literally don't retard, Twitch makes money through subscriptions and donations, if you view but don't subscribe or donate they get nothing from you
Newfag, lurk.

lmao

everytime they play an add they get paid and they also get paid based on viewer count you absolute retard