Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

>Tau confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/coming-march-blood-snakes-battlesuitsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-2/

>Plasma Gaun!
youtu.be/1ERmUzs1O5E

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/
!

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math for the math god:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for Curze

Second for tau auxiliaries

>all of them white
das racis

What's his end game?

I claim this thread in the name of the Imperial Guard!

4th for QT waifu

Threadly reminder that BL is laying the groundwork for female Space Wolf Primaris.

How I wish I could travel back to those days, don a baggy sweater and a set of giant glasses... I was born too late, friends.

What was his endgame?

>Commander spam
>Daemon Prince spam
>Bikestodes spam

Which Supreme Command Detachment is the most annoying?

>In hell getting BBC'd now

>Giant ugly brand on her forehead
>Freakishly long limbs
>qt

Nice feet!

Didn't he basically want to create a dictatorship so that shit would get done as opposed to the relatively ineffectual galactic senate?

If the anatomy wasn't physically impossible and stupid looking it wouldn't be terminator armor

Anons, I'm looking for a picture of a Krieg dude with a cup of coffee. For some reason I can't find it online.

>female marines presented to Russ
>Never seen again as they're locked in the Wolf Kings sex dungeon in the Fang
>All Space Wolves now really are the Sons of Russ

No he was a sith apprentice who was doing what he was told and his endgame was probably to betray his master and be an evil dick since that is the only endgame sith ever have

Post games!

I know the feeling, user. On the upside, there's more people to play with than ever and nothing stopping you from playing 3rd ed with some friends.

>Freakishly long limbs

It's been clearly established that she's crouched in the torso cavity piloting it like a bipedal bumpercar.

The manager at my local games workshop is a really cool dude, spent a solid 5 minutes talking about the Horus Heresy novels with me

>clearly established
Prove it.

what exactly were you talking about?

Why hasn't there ever been a mass shooting/killing at a GW shop/40k club/event?

Proof?

Are you the manager of my local GW?

>You lot are alright, don't come into school tomorrow

Because tau are only bs4+?

Judging from all the ass blasted anons here, there's mass shootings of their armies off the table by IG all the time.

People spend so much on models that they can't afford guns

Russ isn't really one to have a sex dungeon I think.

A massive harem of viking femarines as his personal bodyguard and lounging around scantily clad beside his throne when he greets high ranking Imperial officials to unnerve them is more his style.

He likes the Barbarian King tropes. Fits the stories of the Norse Valkyries serving the Einherjar in Valhalla too.

Low population count and simple randomness

You've never seen one at a videogame convention either.

>"Even though I knew that the Senate was corrupt, the Council was fallible, and Jedi training methods far from perfect, I remained with the Jedi Order for twelve years after Galidraan. Why? Because I still believed that I could accomplish some good as a Jedi. I thought I could bring about some positive changes, right certain wrongs, and do better than maintain the status quo. In short, I was an utter fool."

What's the deal with the Dark Imperium, where the Astronomicon doesn't shine? Is half the galaxy now in an Age of Strife? At the end of "Dark Imperium", Guilliman names Dante Regent, says good luck, then goes back to the good side of the galaxy. That was it. Is everything there just fucked up now? Is there still intra-galactic trade between the two sides?

Ashes of Prospero.

Previous thread had the relevent excerpt and the blurb;

>Concerned by his Chapter’s diminishing numbers, Logan Grimnar entrusts Njal Stormcaller to uncover the remedy of their plight

Today i talked to a customer for 5 minutes about the HH, but i am just a keytimer, not a Manager

Sequel WHEN

Most of them are in the UK/Europe.

Also you can get a lot of minis for the cost on an AR15 even if you're an Amerishoot.

Should artillery be stronger in 40k ?

Guys, i am going to start Orks
What am I in for?
How long am I going to suffer with old models?

yes, it should be able to wreck hordes, which it cant right now

Post lists

I am Cambridge UK, we talking about flight of the Eisenstein and Fulgrim

Everyone liking you, and always losing

45th for Tau propaganda campaigns

Probably forever. The current Ork sculpts aren't that old and they aren't imperium. There is a rumor of new models in December, but take it with a grain of salt

>Brown hair
>White

Talked*

Grav Bombard's got the right idea.

Aren't those the shield maidens? Aside the normal militia I thought the also had shield maidens

>Is half the galaxy now in an Age of Strife?

Yes.

>Is everything there just fucked up now?

Yes.

>Is there still intra-galactic trade between the two sides?

No.

The Rift is a giant Eye of Terror splitting the galaxy in two. You can potentially travel through it but it's dangerous as shit and you certainly wouldn't do it regularly just to sell some alien bananas on Terra.

>What am I in for?

Boyz are good everything else is really terrible. Your codex will be dead last.

>How long am I going to suffer with old models?

GW probably won't refresh the 20 Boyz box, all the HQ models are old or bad and some of the vehicles are literally the games oldest models.

If buggies get refreshed with the new dex the only truly terrible model will be bikers which are unnafordable anyway.

so that rules out 95% of amerifats?

Then it wasnt me, i am a Keytimer in Bielefeld, Germany

We mostly talked about the first few books i think

Grav Bombards are FW, right ?

> The current Ork sculpts aren't that old and they aren't imperium.

Ork boyz are over 20 years old at this point. The wartrak/buggy.skorcha is from GorkaMorka and is even older.

Recruiting more mortals doesn't really solve the problem of diminishing Astartes numbers. Fem-Marines doubles the size of your available recruiting pool, which is especially relevent for Space Wolves since their geneseed won't work on anyone not from Fenris.

I may have access to relatively cheap boyz and some nobz.

Is there a 500 point list that focus on Boyz and Nobz? That could be a good starting point.

>Play against Tau today.
>Farsight charges my Chaplain, fails to kill him
>Chaplain wounds Farsight, he's down to 4 wounds
>Next shooting phase Chaplain pulls out his Inferno Pistol, hits, wounds
>Farsight passes his invuln save
>During the fight phase, Tau player spends 2CP to have farsight strike before the Chaplain, killing him
>mfw

New releases will be coming with the codex, whenever that's being released.
You'll still be stuck with a whole range of ancient sculpts though. Get used to actually losing more and more units with every new codex, and more and more of your faction's flavour being stripped away, becoming ever more "streamlined".
Also get used to never having good rules ever. Maybe every now and again a usable unit will emerge, like Boyz or Tankbustas, but on the whole you're an army with an average power level equal to the single worst unit in most codices.
Get used to buying hundreds of boyz one edition, wanting to kill yourself with the workload, and then them being useless next edition, or you have them all equipped wrong.

me on the left

Wat is keytimer?

It's kinda sad to think that the Ork and SOB models are old enough they could go to a bar and get plastered.

Please don't, I already have a lot of shit for the wolf thing, fem marines will make my army too much snowflake

you mean far left?

How are you posting if you don't have thumbs?

>Grav Bombards are FW, right ?

Yes. Broken as shit against anything that's not Wraith or Custodes because it works super well against anything.

24" Heavy D3 S9 -5 2 damage. For each five models in unit add D3 shoots. If enemy is Monster, Vehicle or Building, Damage is 5.

First part is what's needed against hordes.

Did it end with Njal declaring, 'yes, women will solve our problem?'

Enjoy the Knot, user.

The issue is that they're only able to recruit from a single planet. Most other chapters can circumvent that by recruiting from multiple worlds, so female recruits aren't even remotely necessary.

Nigga you have 4 billion stratagems, don't get annoyed because somebody used one of his 4. You could have fallen your chaplain back, charged more dudes into farsight, or forced him to spend his command points on re-rolls by putting pressure on important units. If he killed him in one turn, that would be one thing, but the initiative passed to you and you dropped it.

Boyz yes. Nobz are currently reall, really, really bad. You can make lists with them and it's fine, 500 points isn't a point value where people are competitive anyway.

Hopefully nobz are made MUCH better in the codex.

why is that female human in power armor wearing the spaces wolves insignia? isn't that like, insulting to them? also her boobplate is a model I never saw before.

gib wolf milkers

Isn't farsight like twice the points of a chaplain and better in combat?

>Yiffs gave us shit about getting birb'd
>Now they will get femarines

>Still collecting after Wolfer McWolferson on his Wolf-drawn Wolf Chariot

You made your bed.

>that hoverhand
>those nipples poking through ceramite
>Midriff
>face looks like an uguu hentai girl instead of a viking warrior

3/10 gave me an erection but I aint proud of it.

My birthday was yesterday and I got a nice SC tau box from my folks. Have you gotten any loot lately, fellas?

It think in the past we had red t-shirts and were called red shirts, but by now our clothes are blue.
I have no idea what exactly a keytimer is either, i just take over the store every time my boss is sick or cant come to work and stuff like that

That sounds scary, i think i want one now, even though i dont think i really need it

>army shaming

kys xenocuck

>also her boobplate is a model I never saw before

The real question is did her geneseed-empowered nipples dent the ceramite or did the Mechanicus forge the cuirass to accomodate them?

One makes you less furry than the other

>You could have fallen your chaplain back, charged more dudes into farsight
That was not possible. That Chaplain was the last mini alive on this part of the table. All marines around him got shot by the Taus during the turn in which Farsight charged the Chaplain.

>those nipples poking through ceramite
>you dare criticize the most holy armour crafted by generations of Fenris artificiers?

Malefic Lords. Rip in peace.

Help

I for one I'm thankful of an updated Logan, but yeah the santa slide was too much

Really dont get why they though supreme command was a good idea. Wouldn't have to gimp all this shit if it didn't exist

Underrated

but user, only space marines have geneseeds. In the other hand, anyone can wear a powerarmor, even terminator models.

>those complimentary colour schemes
must be a pain when in close combat

Time to get your shit pushed in

Farsight is actually decent in close combat. I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

>Disembarking from the Raider
>Ever

Got what you deserved.

They have to be legitimately badass bodyguards though. Anything else is just posturing.

>Implying she's not a spehs muhreen

Not with new PRIMARIS™ geneseed user!

When are plastic sisters of battle coming out?

Considering making a sisters order thats close with my space wolves.