AGP

Did shoggy post anything yet? He said on plebbit he was gonna post it on the 24th. I didn't miss it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNUXJ8QGtGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 pm American central time, dude. We've got quite a while to go yet.

>frequenting plebbit
>admitting you frequent plebbit

Yeah I'm stalking shoggy, also don't give a fuck

Got my beers chilling, chicken wings marinading ready to roast, nachos and dips waiting to go;

I admire your commitment. I wish I wasn't in a fucking trip to sweden so I could stay awake all night with you guys

This really is Veeky Forums superbowl isn't it? I'm in the UK and will be staying up till 3am for this shit.

Shoggy frequents plebbit, you gonna call him on it too?

I'm in UK, nothing planned for Sunday, hence the beers.
On the upside, you'll be able to read it in one go, either the thread'll still be up, or it'll be easy to find in the archive...

I'm always at work when such a magical moment happens... I hope Shoggy is feeling better, poor guy has had it incredibly rough.

>Shoggy is feeling better, poor guy has had it incredibly rough.
what happened to shoggy?

Extreme depression after his father passed away. I understand completely... I don't know what I'd do if my father passed...

Has anyone confirmed the rumors that the user from /gengen/ who brute-forced a 150 page conversion of Dark Heresy for Genesys is actually the GM for the AGP, and that the AGP now uses specialized dice for their games?

If this is true that makes too much sense.
Especially considering the Tau weapons supplement was one of the first ones to be written for it.

I hardly see how the Tau are relevant. True heroes of the Imperium such as the 99th Generian Medium Infantry Regiment would never commit heresy by using the inferior technology of foul Xenos.

Of course, though their heroics at fighting those xenos filth cannot be denied.

Somebody needs to do a spin-off for this. It's a potential goldmine.

6pm Mountain Standard, not Central. 1 hour from now.

Fucking inconsiderate Coloradans. Nobody uses MST as a standard. Just say 8 PM EST or 1 AM GMT.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNUXJ8QGtGk

THE THREAD IS UP!

SHOGGY

SHOGGY

SHOGGY