XRP

Hows the smooth ride to mars going my fellow ripplers? +25% today

Incoming muh marketcap

I ripple balance has been froze.
>How fucked am I?

TFW YOU SOLD FOR A $1 SO YOU COULD BUY INTO REQ

Too busy making two times more gainz on xlm. Nice try ripple but you dont have much more room to run before the eventual dump.

Literally the new Bitcoin.

You should be holding all year you dumb faggot

REQ IS FUCKING GARBAGE

SHUT UP I KNOW FUCK YOU

Feeling very comfy

Can this possibly hit 100? I miss every boat. If this hits 100 I can afford a full paid college education.

I feel like shit cause I bought at 80c and not 20.

How do you normies find this board?

This is the bank backed crypto. Alot of retards on biz will say"MUH JOOOZ" but the fact that it has jewish support means this is their chosen currency, and I'd rather go along for the ride with the jews than to be some poor and retarded polnigger

im not a normie you fat peter griffin looking four eyed fuck

I agree, play with the big guys if you want to win.

COLLEGE.

LOL

literally everything bitcoin was created to destroy

So how much of meltdown will this board have when XRP overtakes BTC on coinmarketcap?

Veeky Forums is one of the most visited sites in the world. You're not special for browsing it - in fact, you're average for doing so.

thanks for the defense. i bet he doesn't even know how to get on exhentai calling me a fucking normie I'll show him. don't go to school tomorrow

holy fuck kill yourself

you're as normal as they come pal. Everything you're interested in is crafted by large marketing agencies to sell product.

i'll beat your ass edgy nerd

I'm starting to believe...

+30% gain (£172) in 24 hours

Comfy as fuck

1403 holding am I going to make it

Since everyone one wants to be /b/tier, I’ll tell you like this. The marketcap literally would have to be 4 trillion dollars for this to hit $100

Don’t be a retard. If you want to invest into shitcoins, invest into Tron before the normies pump it up and then dump at 50c

I'm not going to invest in your scamcoin you fucking loser

Ripple single handedly doubled my portfolio after bitcoin dragged all my coins down the other week. Thank you based jews. You are truly good goys.

just look at the language you use. You are a product of this website's culture. You have no individuality. Lemme guess, you get your politics from /pol/? you get your health info from Veeky Forums. your oppinions from r9k?

No. I get my politics, health, and opinions from /qa/

Can somebody ban this guy? Veeky Forums is a serious board. We don’t need your edgy autistic behavior . I actually tried helping you with real advice

shhh dont tell em

Help mods!!! He doesn't want to put money in my pump and dump! Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!

For every one minute I wait trying to send BTC, I can send XRP 15 times over. In one hour, while still waiting for dinosaur coin to figure it shit out, XRP could have been sent 900 times.

Oh and let's not forget the fees. For an average BTC transaction cost of $25, I can move XRP 1,008,064 times.

Bitcoin moves money like a freight train. Ripple moves money like information. Stew on that, purists. Welcome to the future.

You're embarrassing yourself.

sold 5% of mine today, had to take some profits.

this shit is always mooning. I buy to move fast between exchanges and end up winning $. Is this how they take over?

Can't wait for that to happen

When we dump this??? Im scared

>Thinks 4chin is edgy.

Your pump and dump scheme is against the law.

I second this

and cringe at everything this user types

15,000 @$1
I Caught the rocket ship this time
HOLY SHIT

Feels great. Bought in at 40 cents

HOOOOOOLD

I threw $800 in at ~4 cents. Been hodling ever since. This shit is gonna pay off my house.

$121,208,585,963 market capitalization
38,739,144,847 currency circulating

$2.77 current

$3.1 is a reasonable goal, $3.2 may already be overvalued if the market capitalization doesn't grow

Its already 3 in asian markets, namely korea, but thats because theres some sort of tax credit for korean citizens on this coin as I understand it

clearly not

we're over 20k lads

Veeky Forums's top ripple shill here. You are welcome.

p.s., I really believe in the tech, it's not just about pumping my bags.

First time in a rocket, guys. Feels pretty good.

when this shit gets on NormieBase
price doubles with in hours
price triples by the next day
cap this

Rewarded by the jews.

Can this go much higher?

Over 3 USD. Feeling comfy. I wish I had some hot cocoa.

it's not even a crypto retard. fucking newfags

Comfy hodler here

It all depends on market capitalization. Current coin supply is 38 BLN. Anyways, if the market capitalization grows to 500 BLN, the price will rise to $12 a coin. If banks really start using XRP, that's still not much. They usually transfer much more per day.

the problem is that you assume bitcoin's market cap is the ceiling. Let me remind you, Bitcoin is fucking useless. It can't serve real world purpose like XRP. The only thing Bitcoin is good for is speculation. Ripple will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

pic related is the owner of bitcoinlorg and bitcointalk.org

>value in both USD and satoshis both going up

Why shouldn't I just put all my BTC into this?

Please, please moon more. I'm just a shitty Balkanfag I need this. Liberate me from poverty goddammit.

Ripple will dethrone Bitcoin this year, Bitcoin will be probably fall to the third spot, but you should diversify, or save some money to buy future dips.

if anyone has any doubt about the scale of shit Ripple is planning

when is the best time to sell? at 10 or could we even get to 20 by the end of the year?

No Rippler tears incoming

Ask on reddit.com/r/ripple or xrpchat.com

> math

American education

cuz it`s not a crypto hurr durr

drinking some tea here, stay comfy space brother

>college
>in 2018

I'm already on reddit.

What's wrong with my math? Should I convert it to metric?

no
BTC is at 18700$ in korea, that's why every other coin is also higher.
XRP/BTC is exactly the same on both korean and us exchanges

it's a comfy 2018 HODL. Coinbase, Amazon etc.

Honestly I think the range from 10-20 is the ceiling. Then I will sell and park it elsewhere

12 percent + 35 percent + 5 percent + 8 percent + 17 percent + 8 percent + 15 percent

Where's the other 20 percent?

Ripple is gonna be $200 EOY i feel it

ETH is going to cuck this shitcoin soon. Screencap this.

>cringe
Fuck of to twitch.tv cringerkid

You normiefag come to this website to play the 'you're just like me!' trumpet, when in reality you are just some user trying to run before he can walk.
Learn the rules and lurk more instead of using your snobby attitude to try and shape this into your own personal reddit.

Pretty good.

this "shitcoin" already cucked eth twice.

>he says as it surpassed ETH multiple times in the past few days
It still amazes me how willingly stupid biz is sometimes

and it will cuck bitcoin too.

eth and bitcoin will be fighting over the #2 spot

it seems stellar (ripple's fork) will cuck bitcoin's fork soon.

will roger kill himself this year?

ROFL, WHAT IS THIS??
WATCH ME NIGGI

Gah damn nigger. Congrats on it.

>You normiefag come to this website to play the 'you're just like me!' trumpet, when in reality you are just some user trying to run before he can walk.
Learn the rules and lurk more instead of using your snobby attitude to try and shape this into your own personal reddit.

Damn look at this mad as fuck secret clubber. What's the matter? Too many Redditors on your turf? Guess what, buddy? We're here to stay.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW THAT HOW Veeky Forums DO IT FFS

Damn. 10x in a month. And it's fucking RIPPLE. IS THIS REAL LIFE

>Guess what, buddy? We're here to stay.
you're piggies waiting to get slaughtered
see you again in 6 months arrogant fuckwit

Getting near 3x gains for me. Comfy AF

You’re a fucking idiot, how did you find this place? Do you have any comprehension of math or supply or marketcap? Did your normie ass friends tell you to do crypto?

I'm on both. Get mad

Do we sell XRP Now? Looks like it's dipping.

Why are you asking others to make decisions for you millennial?

No, hodl you fucking idiot.

Tron is legit. I invested 70 euros 2 weeks ago.
Profit +130 euro.

>be me
>sign up to ripple beta
>given 1000xrp on launch
>fuck this shit coin
>muhmining.png
>forget password
>no password recovery option
>lost is lost
>meh kike coin won't go anywhere
>mfw XRP hits $3

Picture related

LMAO. Sorry to hear user, but this is why you write down every seed and mnemonic in a little note book

I am hodling, I was gonna buy it back on the dip. It hasn't had a good dip in a few days so I am hesitant to sell. Was about to yesterday at $2.10, glad I didnt.

He says from his basement