/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

see

Sounds too mundane to me

I cant even be bothered to learn how to actually build my own pc irl.

That said, OC is OC. Do whatever you feel like you'd want to play.

I've seen a CYOA that was pretty much a shopping catalog once, it was kind of boring

Italics is that you?

Do it for shits and giggles, you might end up with some quality OC, who knows.

Were you expecting some cute CYOA author? Too bad! It's just me, SL user.
*feature creeps your cyoa*

>SL user
I'm a big fan.

My first CYOA feedback and grammatical corrections appreciated.

I'm curious, did you not notice that some one had already posted the more up-to-date version just 5 posts before?

>I'm curious, did you not notice that some one had already posted the more up-to-date version just 5 posts before?
I'm tired ok... Been doing a lot of slayer and that shit is sooo boring.

I don't like CYOAs where everyone get powers. I like to feel special. The voting feels really weird since you don't know what people would vote and your own vote feels kinda meaningless.

This is bad lorewise because
>give everyone on earth
That means it'll be limited through law, controlled and enforced by other powerwielders, and literally everyone EVERYONE has this shit.
Yeh, nah.

I actually like "fair" cyoa. You can even take the new lands option with the supernatural option and the life-extending options, so you'll probably become a super mage or something.

Powers: Lifespan , Twist Fate. Because not dying is good.

Encounter: True Love, Adventure time

6x : Luck

Benefits: Myths and supernatural, Age of exploration

Drawbacks: Tyrant x2

Extra: luck x 16 (total luck x 22)

With all that luck and adventuring I'm bound to find some sort of immortality.

you pick two from each section.

Ki blast and twist fate
Sleep and breathe
True love and adventure time
4x luck and agility
2x luck and endurance
Vote for myths and the supernatural and the age of exploration
Vote for the tyrant twice
I'll go with 16x luck

Pretty neat; very reminiscent of the old stuff while still being creative and interesting.

>Levitation
>Shadowkhan
These are the most general-purpose ones, good for both combat and utility.

>Sleep
>Breath
They're the cheapest ones to handle, but they're also the ones that are the hardest to really enjoy doing.

>True Love
>Party
The hedonism options are surprisingly good.

>Charisma
>Luck
It's a social world out there.

>Intelligence
>Luck
That's a total of 6x luck, for 10 shadowkhan. Does that make my ninjas smarter too?

>Myths and Supernatural
>Age of Exploration
Mostly just picking what's coolest.

>Alien Invasion *2
It's likely the worst, but it can be stopped forever. Tyrant is second-best.

>16x Luck
Tempted to cut out another need or something, but a total of 22x luck (26 ninjas) is pretty dang good.

Of note: What happens if every single vote on earth somehow goes for a single drawback? There aren't two separate options with the most votes, and people have voted so God can't choose all the options.

why does this retard do this

I am apparently not a smart man. I should take some int boosts.

Ok lets try that again.

Powers: Lifespan, Twist Fate

Encounter : True Love, Adventure Time

4x : Luck, Endurance
2x: Luck, Int

Benefits, Myths and the supernatural, Age of exploration

Drawbacks: Tyrant x2

Extra: 16x luck, Extra option : Shadowkhan

Ok. So while the 200 years is tempting, I'm hoping my 22x luck is sufficient for finding a good form of immortality. Plus the Khan gets me 22x summonable soldiers for really really making sure I stay alive.

>that feel when no loli gf
Feels terrible man.

>You are 30 years old and you sleep with a dakimakura in your bed so i think she has the right to sleep with stuffed animals

What?

>What?

I fucking wish I slept with a dakimakura, but my mom would think I'm weird. So I hug and cry in my blankets instead.

What are you saying?

I feel you, i bought mine a couple weeks back and i don't think my parents aprove at all

>What are you saying?

I don't have a daki, and no, I'm not 30. I'm 23 and she's 12. She has a stuffed animal but I got her a teddy bear for valentine's anyway.

Stop molesting your little sister

Godspeed, user. Godspeed.

How did you know?

yes ninjas get smarter/luckier as well, their stats are tied to yours if you get luckier so do they.

Good catch, gonna add In the unlikely event everyone votes for 1 option Ex. Tyrant then only tyrant will occur.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Any suggestions to buff the weaker options?

I was going for a cyoa where most people have powers. I think i can try to add in a few other perks exclusive to you. Would lowering the amount of people getting access to the last option help? Also keep making Cyoas Tok i appreciate the feedback.

>Your older sister not molesting you
Oh how i miss the good ol'days

Lucky bastards, the lot of you.

Well there were two options either out there there are some truly retarded parents that don't care about a 12 year old sleeping with a 23 year old and the fact that is almost pedo category and the fact you buy presents for her would also bring up some pretty fucked up consequences if the parents did not notice.
So taking the option of the little girl being from another family out of the question it was either your little sister, a extremely close relative's daughter or a child you quite literally picked up in the streets that was begging.
Since you mentioned you got her a present and by the sound of it you have a pretty lovely dovey relationship i am betting she trusts you a lot so she probably always has known you therefore the only real option is extremely close relative or little sister.
The little sister sounded better becouse quite frankly i rarely ever see my relatives aside from my direct family so i assumed she was your little sister

Well you just voted for not tyrant so I GUESS WE'RE DOOMED.

>Not getting violently violated by your older sister and get PTSD for the rest of your life, ruining your capacity for social contact and then your older sister getting married and forgetting about you

>or a child you quite literally picked up in the streets that was begging
Das a thing?

God damnit I also realized I skipped the you dont need to thing.

Let's just say I no longer need to breath or drink.

i live in a 3rd world country and in this fucking hellhole of a shithole it is.
In fact it is even worse becouse they disappear in child trafficking rings to never be found ever again

Looks like we've got a real detective here. But I resent the implication that I'm molesting her. I'd never even think of doing such a thing. It's quite consensual, and I love her more than anything. That's not something I could've said in the past.

>I resent the implication that I'm molesting her
>It's quite consensual
I don't really get if you are admitting or denying to molesting your little sister but be sure that i was just messing with you, i have at the very least not found any reports of you being imprisoned for molesting your little sister so i think it's OK

Is weed boi here?

Like I said, I'm not molesting her. She's quite mature for her age.

Are you sure you belong here? You're too nice for this place. Knowing such people exist makes me fell warm and fuzzy inside.

I bet you want to be molested
I know you do, you fucking degenerate

I am super picky in that regard, so its unlikely.

I don't get it so you are like 99% of people, you only get angry when a ugly person molests you?

That's normal though, no? Besides, its not molesting, if both are willing. Its roleplay.

What do you mean? I've been here since 2006, and you know how it is, you're here forever. How am I being nice?

right, but you confused me a little bit with this
>I am super picky in that regard
So for a moment i thought maybe he likes getting his ass touched or his frontal package grabbed or some shit

Let's not pick on the guy with the loli . It might not be a loli but if you go look you can at least get yourself a petite jailbait.

Not if no one can't see you

yes

How are you doing friendo?

high AF

You getting on the good stuff or the weak shite?

... everyone can see you?

Grace is best, though judging by my draft preference I should be with Lara.

Don't go calling out my Meta message

>Everyone can see you
What was he trying to say?

post cyoas in /cyoag/? no idea man

whatevers available

Posting CYOAs is not progressive enough, we have to stop posting CYOAs to be more incluside to the LGBT+ community you edgelord homophobic Manchildren

Lara

Is it culling time?

I have no idea what he was trying to say.

>What did he mean with this?
Is he saying he is watching us?
Should i get paranoid about right now?

Why are you so pretty? Can i come over tonight? pretty please

Read what he replied to, fuckface.

"No one can't see you" -> "Everyone can see you"

no, my ex is over

I can dispose of her appropiately

>her
and anyways, how will the VN be finished then?

What do the numbers mean MASON
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

With only you and me course

>Has an impressive bioengineered penis.

Wait didn't that used to be "Has a door to the basement you must absolutely never open" like Kraj?

THERE ARE TWO OWL BOIS NOW?

No.
You saw nothing. Carry on, citizen.

OWL BOI DELETED THE POST
IT'S THE GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS AT IT AGAIN

why would niggers glow in the dark thats dumb

What is your actual problem?

how does one read this?
is my eyesight fucked?
nigga are you gonna make me have to save and zoom?

Cuz you gotta hit them with your car mane
We are not inclusive enough

What you do on the Culling?

your eyesight is fucked, get glasess