Is this how you become rich?

A year ago I would pretty much do anything for 5 grand, now I can make that day trading. That feels normal. Is that how you become rich? Next year, making $10K a day trading will be normal? Ah man, this is crazy. I can't even explain to friends or family. My wife gets it and has become fully supportive of it - she just has me cash out a percentage of our portfolio every other day.

sick journal entry bro

How are you making 5k a day?

You have to trade with a large stack

Big balance, watching volume, watching Veeky Forums, jump in for 20% swings on proven coins, jump out after you make 20%, grab on the way down. There are a handful of coins that do this all day every day. I could automate it, but I actually enjoy watching the patterns unfold every day.

I should clarify, I don't make $5K every day. One day a week will be $5K a day, then the other days will be $1-3K. I just meant that I CAN make that in a day versus a year ago.

Which coins do you trade the most for these 20% swingz?

I would love to share but the current volume levels are what make it volatile enough to have consistent swings.

My advice would be to invest in coins you like and believe in first (hint, these don't swing) and then look at what biz is shilling for the volatile ones. Put a notepad next to your comp and write down coins then write down their highs and lows for the day and watch them tomorrow and watch them the day after and the day after. Its so easy to forget coins if you don't write them down.

This niggas trading XBR

>invest in coins you like and believe in

Man, that's the fucking "just bee urself ;)" of crypto...

I know, but it's true. Don't day trade those. Just HODL and wait.

how much money do you have in your portfolio?

Well, at least tell me which exchange you'd recommend using.

Binance & Bittrex.
Transferring using Virwox.

Binance. Has the highest volume, lowest fees, and best selection of alts.

Ref code: 10209970

Agreed, I actually use Binance for almost all trades and use Bittrex for research (but research on Binance too).

Polonex is for big boys

as an example assume your coin does a +100% then another 100%

A. I bought at Binance: Id be at 4x

B. I bought at Polonex and did 2.5 Margin one time, id be at 10x, assume I sold off at the first 100% on margin and rebought on margint? 25x

Poloniex isnt accepting new accounts, which is fine since I dont understand margin trading anyway.

Hmmmm. Is that math right? I think it is. Might have to open up on Polonex.

No new accounts? Or is there a high minimum to open an account?

Poloniex is for big boys who like to never see their money again
If you put a cool million dollars worth of crypto in there you probably get a number to call, but for the rest of us plebs it's really a gamble with their monthS long support times