IRON HANDS ARKIES

Where you at?

The fud has gone for too long.

We are going to top 5 in a few months.

I was but I gave up for enigma

duped for xlm. already tripled my money. fuck this shit coin when you got projects like ICX

I know deep in my heart that if ARK succeeds, it will be a goldmine. I also know that odds are it won't. But if it does...

Bought at $3 and sold at $8. Great swing trade but ill always remember Ark as the comfiest community. Coin is utter shit though, will jump back in closer to more news.

Was but i gave up for req at 6 cents and itc. I believe in ark but it can go fuck off for awhile.

Ark over 2x in the last 4-5 weeks. Keep holding and it will 2x soon. I'm super comfy with staking gains too.

Agreed on the community, its great. But yeah I just dumped 1/3 of my stack into ICX. Costing me a fortune to hold it vs other coins.

im holding ark, it's my #2 right now (was #1 last week but ya lol)

I do NOT see top 5 in a few months. Maybe top 20. Maybe.

whoops, 2/3* kek

Bittrex whales price manipulation have fucked this coin so hard. Would be at $20+ if they didn't play their games

nah. shit has a ways to go.

Buy when people are fearful. Sell when people are greedy. There's so much FUD about Ark now but literally none of it has to do with the actual project. It's all bitching about the price and marketing. Just hodl and ignore the sinners, soon the ark will depart and when it does, the weight of their heresy will stay their feet, and they will be left behind.

Shitcoin price only drops out of top 100 soon

>ICX meme

ARK is a competitor to ICX, Korean money is going to go into ICX, I wander who is going to win deluded arkies? Tell you what, I will stop calling you deluded if you reach $15.

I don't know what to do anymore, I've been holding since May. Got 4k Ark, had some decent gains but I'm seeing everything else go up and up while this stagnates and bleeds. Help me fellow arkies, is it time to leave this sinking ship?

you have enough to make passive income. its up to you if you want to chase moon missions tho.

Depends.

We are likely to be doubling or more in the next 2 months. But it is too large of a holding relative to your total portfolio, so scaling out a bit would make sense. I would say sell no more than 1k at this price, as you are likely to regret it. But there are a lot of fast moving opportunities out there.

You and I are in similar positions. I had ark as 60% of my portfolio, and have recently been slowly selling some off to manage risk. I'll be staying above 5k ark until we hit 100ksat or more though.

ARK is 80% of my holdings but I only have 1500 ARK. Is it stupid that I can't bring myself to sell?

Ark already has more going for it than most coins ranked above it. There is no reason for it to be languishng in the 40s and dropping daily. The bittrex cocksucker price manipulator has royally screwed Ark

Yes. It has taken me a while to get over that attachment. It's about selling small amounts as you go along. And make sure you do it at a profit. Ark is a good project, but every project is risky. Slowly diversifying lets you get a good average price for your ark, without selling off too much.

Ark is double what it was about 2 weeks ago, take some profit.