Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

In The Name Of the Emperor edition

>Tau confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/coming-march-blood-snakes-battlesuitsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-2/

>Thunder. Thunder! THUNDERHAMMERS, GOOOOOOOOOOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=BuAs_RLKKlc

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-WW/Eisenhorn-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always wanted to be first

second for big tau boobies

why does the store not show the eisenhorn model anywhere? the community site says he came out saturday?

Seems appropriate to ask again here: *has* anyone in canon ever wondered what the Emperor's real name is?

>buying every shitty new character model GW releases every month
You're the reason they aren't spending time updating old units. Why update armies when they can make more money off manchild bugmen who has to have the latest model he will never use in a game?

It's not a mystery, it's Edward. This is well known you newfag.

He's out, but I think you had to actually buy him in store. My LGS and another local store both got 5 or so of him.

Just throwaway lines about older identities. Like how he used to be a Mongol called Jaheris Cahn, a knight named Justin Crow, and some others with the initials of JC. Or something. I dunno, I’m drunk right now.

wrong
it's Egemen, who the fuck is Edward?

It's probably Steve.

What does Tau milk taste like? Is it white or blue?

Are you retarded?
Its "The"

it's brown and tastes of fake chocolate

you mean big poofy t'au diaperbutts (right in my face)

>Eggman
What the fuck

First: Ew.

Second: I don't think tau actually have breasts.

u just got beaned. u silly doofus

Egeman, not Eggman, it's an actual name you culturally insensitive fuck

then how do they feed their biological young? They are mammals, it goes without saying they would have mammary glands, which means they most likely have breasts too, in some form or another.

Will he ever be widely available (at FLGS)?
I'd like to use him as a base for my Inq28 project.

They breed their young in pods.

im sorry my friend, that i play an inquisition army, and am glad that the guy from the book that got me into 40k before i ever knew what 40k was is finally getting a model

When I say my LGS got him I didn't mean a GW store. He's available in your FLGS if they ordered any of him.

Just googled
>turkroach
wtf I'm a heretic now

>assuming life which evolved on the opposite side of the galaxy fit within the same categories of the Terran evolutionary chain

Cool. I rememember reading somewhere that the model will only be available at GW stores and only this weekend.

Tau females have six-breasts. Males have barbed penises. Fire Caste have a tendency to kill small animals for fun and bring them as present to their mates.

>65 dollars on ebay
i dont get GW, do they hate money, why do they do this store only release bs? guess ill buy the artel model for 12 bucks instead, its not as good, but im not paying 3x price to some scalper

what craftworld would you run these guys as? I'm thinking Ulthewe to mimic a weaker version of the avatars molten body ability.

I heard it's just an early release. Will he be available on the online shop or is this a limited time exclusive model?

They didn't always, they had to evolve naturally. ie, with natural birth and breasts. They are supposedly a pretty new race who haven't been advanced for very long, so evolution wouldn't have had enough time to make their tits disappear.

>what is convergent evolution
considering they both turned out to look almost identical physiologically, both being bipedal humanoids, it's likely the case that they evolved under similar conditions, since everything else except their noses and skin color are the same, obviosuly there is some analogous evolution happening, which means they would have breasts too.

There is literally no reason they wouldn't have tits

Does the water caste have their own version of Rogue Traders? If so then, are they as open minded as rogue traders?

Soooooooooooo, how awful is this?

1998/2000pts Battalion Detachment. Super Heavy auxiliary
131pts Ahriman
127pts Exalted Sorcerer plasma pistol
127pts Exalted Sorcerer plasma pistol

472pts 10 Scarab Occult Terminators 2 Soulreaper cannon 2 Hellfyre missle rack

3 X 232pts 10 Rubric Marines soulreaper cannon 1 warpflamer

445pts Magnus the Red

no

all t'au are close-minded, some of them are just good at tricking you into thinking they're open-minded

When’s the last time pic related won anything?

If they are a carbon-based lifeform then there is every chance. Even on earth itself similar features developed from completely different evolutionary backgrounds in various species.

Torchstar > Shadowsun

Is the Eisenhorn miniature a timed exclusive or will I be able to buy him from the online store whenever?

I will get mine together with the book collection, but I don't need it so you can buy it later from me off of ebay :^)

In lore or on the table? Honestly can't remember either.

games-workshop.com/en-WW/Eisenhorn-2018

Wasn't there a human girl who almost killed Sicarius described as inhumanly qt, fast and graceful? IIRC she even had blue hair.

I saw a certain awful youtuber say that he will go into general production in a couple of months. But I have no idea what his source is.

Is Eisenhorn a limited ed model?

Tell me about [Your Dudes].

In lore? I remember him doing good in PotE. On table? he's done pretty well at my FLGS.

His name is Chi Rho

reposting from last thread

Craftworld Khaelashad

The Eldar of Khaelashad have been hated by their kin for as long as anyone living can remember. Unlike their craftworld kin who follow the Asuryani Path, the inhabitants of Khaelashad follow what they refer to as the Khainite Path, as they worship Khaine above all else

The Eldar who follow this way of life are warriors and killers above all else, and none who have not proven themselves against the craftworlds enemies are permitted to follow any pursuit other than war. Those who stray from the path of war to pursue paths that do not aid any war effort are only permitted to do so for a limited time, and they will still be regularly called on to participate in battle

This focus on bloodshed, and the reason their craftworld brethren despise their "false path", is to further their ultimate goal of rebuilding Khaine, by collecting all the pieces that he was shattered into. This task alone is looked at with disgust, as Khaine famously wished to enslave and slaughter all mortal Eldar, but what truly makes Khaelashad hated is that they have destroyed craftworlds, slaughtering every Eldar that would not side with them, in order to take the piece of Khaine that lied in the that craftworlds heart

Once destroyed, these craftworlds are stripped of its resources, captives are taken for sacrifice, its piece of Khaine is taken into the heart of Khaelashad and the spiritstones of the dead are collected, for the spiritseers of Khaelashad know of ways to alter the souls of the dead. This change damages the souls mind, but converts it to the Khainites cause, and so the craftworld sees it as a reasonable cost. Once changed these dead are then placed within the craftworlds infinity circuit, and Khaelashad moves on to search for their next battle

Once Khaine is reforged, the craftworld believes that he will lead all the Khainite's and their souls in a great war to kill the archenemy and forever free the Eldar of their curse

[My dudes] are Custodes. They Custode.

Theyre the ded 'ardest

If they knew just how susceptible humans are to some nice tits and ass would the Tau genetically alter themselves to be more appealing? Just how thirsty for the greater good are they?

>such a thirst for the greater good
>WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My shaper loots power armor parts and wears them as training weights to handicap himself for more challenging hunts.

Underrated space Catholic post.

Just a friendly reminder that CADIA STANDS!

>tau rewarding the auxiliaries with stripper shows and brothels featuring tau women
Oh man, I really wish ;_;

can someone repost that shitty IG player meme?

So a Tau big boss Ethereal with a skin tight suit genetically alters himself to have the finest human ass and mustache ever seen? How many Sisters would fall to his greater good?

THICC Cadian gril.

They're bronze, hate the color yellow, hate the color blue, hate the color green, pretty much hate everything, and love killing characters on the tabletop

Are there any transports for chaos cultists?

an ashtray

Not my thing but whatever floats your boat, man.

Honestly why not? You get more flies with honey than vinegar and all that? Plus it would promote ideas of population growth among the augs so the Tau would eventually have a revolving door of fresh expendables they could use without needing to sacrifice real Tau in their battles. If they really are space commies, this would be incredibly appealing.

Does anyone know if the new lukas the trickster novel is post gathering storm?

T'au doesn't use meatgrinder tactics in war. They even detest on wasting drones on suicide missions. For that part they are as anti-communist as one can be.

That bitch is a daemonette in Tau form. The Tau might be hard to pin down when it comes to Warp fuckery, but they'd want to bury their blue dicks into some nice ass just as much as any sapient would, Slaanesh would know this.

CSM cultists: None.
RnH cultists: Pretty much anything the Guard has.

So they're liberal arts commies? The sort of commie that talks a good game but wilts when faced with following through with the heartless war tactics their ideology promotes?

For edge highlighting, do I do it after or before I shade the model?

Thank you, sorry what is RnH sorry

they're more like Star Treck commies desu, they've overcome every challenge thrown at them by making shit up, so their doctrine favors faffing about until you invent a silver bullet over throwing bodies at the problem.

Join Greater, the good?

idiot

Ah okay cool. I didn't know being new = being stupid. Thanks user! (:

Renegades and Heretics

For now you can just do it after, though there's times where you do it before. It mostly depends on the effect your trying to achieve.

now you do

stupid cunt

Do you need to talk user? Is something bothering you? Is everything okay at home? (:

Thanks dude

Does Roboute pound both?

... do we even have evidence that they're mammals? Also, humans are the only primate that has perky boobs (every other primate has mammary glands that are notably more... flappy).

The artel model is actually better, it is more organically sculpted with the same level of detail as the GW one, but without the bloated head/hands nonsense. That said, I'm pretty sure it was one of the ones they had to withdraw from sale under the recent C&D, so you'll probably have to deal with scalpers anyway.

Robot Girlyman throws up his hands in regard to the Imperial Cult and goes all in, dictating that because of Saint Celestine's apparent willingness to appear as a font of the Emperor's might whenever she damn well pleases, the Sisters of Battle get merged with all loyal Space Marine chapters as a new a contingent of ecclesiastic chapter loyal zealot of Imperial power willing to martyr themselves in battle to become chapter specific saints. Would this work, how many would succeed?

>What does Tau milk taste like? Is it white or blue?

extremely as its an illegal detachment

so I was thinking, why aren't Necrons and Imperials closer? Imperials are a civilization ruled by a dead dude turned into a machine and controlled by living dudes turned into machines that actively tries to breed soullessness into their population. I would have thought at least one Necron overlord would look at them and see potential. And xeno though they might be, I feel like the Imperium would face a flipping civil war if some of them tried telling the techpriests, rogue traders, etc to pass up on an offer for that sweet sweet tech and anti-chaos equipment with few strings attached.

Bug chasers?

wow nice comeback

retard

looks ded ard, dat doz.

Thank you

Look at that smile

>Just ordered a bunch of pic-related to use as a base for Vostroyan Roughriders
I’m genuinely excited about a project for once.

I hope you have a better day user! Maybe your depression will go away sometime soon. (:

>Ikea display case can only hold 1/3rd of my orks

It is theorized that perky boobs developed to replace the ass as the main sexual attribute.

Meant for this user(:

Because the Necron look down on humans more so than the Aledari. They are utterly disgusted and not impressed with the achievements of mankind, seeing that they achieved little in their time as the dominant force in the galaxy.

>first rider is already googlely eyed