WARNING: Tekashi "6ix9ine" 69 may make a potential crypto announcement

Tekashi 69 (born Daniel Hernandez), is currently one of the best Brooklyn rappers to enter the rap game and has dominated the music market with songs such as POLES1469 with Trippie Red and GUMMO, his latest hit. He is rumored to make an announcement at 8:30 PM EST 1/3/17 about Chain Link and his involvement in it.

You have been warned.

lmao shut the fuck up and neck yourself you stupid pajeet

Kill yourself you wigger faggot

NIGGAS IFFY UH

What a degenerate clown that guy is.

yesterday yung lean was gonna make an announcement and it didn't happen. Fuck off. I wasted eth and 10 link sending my stack to binance for that pump.

This will happen.

Yeah you shilled this yesterday queer

NIGGAS IFFY UH

STINKY GOT THE LINKY UH

Who the fuck is this poor mans Lil Pump?

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Lets go

BLICKY GOT THE LINKY UH

ok thanks just sold 100k

Tekashi himself has an IQ of potentially 150-160, he will emerge into Chain Link with even better smart contract technology and he'll raise the market cap to amounts we believe were to be unreachable.

nice.
bought 100k buckets

To say he's one of the best Brooklyn rappers is a stretch...

lmao, thank you for this

>inb4 RIP
not lil peep and thats all you need to know

face it, chainlink is dead. by the time they ever come up with any usable tech, second layers for bitcoin/ethereum will already be active and include oracle functionality built right in, not requiring yet another token.

trade it, but don't hold it. it's over.

rap was a mistake

this guy is a literal retard

why was lil peep the one to go..

I just realized how many underaged tards are holders of LINK. Im going to just cut my losses now.

WTF is with the hair and the face tattoos on these fucking guys.

this guys fanbase can't navigate beyond coinbase retard its fucking meaningless and fake

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY
THATS THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AINT INTO THAT BOY

> Has an IQ of 160
> Draws permanently on his face

OK cock breath.

Smart money phase has ended

This.

Doesnt even hold a candle to Mr bronson

he doesnt hold a candle to anyone. even by meme-rap standards this 69 bruh is dogshit

kek'd

If there was a foodstamp/LINK pair this info would be huge. But since there isn't, kill yourself OP

this is a new type of fud, can't believe it worked

One of the worst threads I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

+1

enormous faggot detected

All of you will be JUSTed in the next 8 hours, Tekashi 69, next innovator of the rap game and future star of the world, will soon surpass Lil Pump, Famous Dex, Lil Uzi Vert and many other rappers once his involvement in Chain Link will happen. Tekashi 69, has often said that Chain Link is very compelling technology, and you will cry your ass off when Chain Link moons and Tekashi 69 will laugh at you with his rainbow grills and hair. He will fuck your girlfriend when she realizes he is behind Chain Link and you and your NEET life will continue to go on.

how many times do I have to say it
neck yourself idiot
livestream please

consider yourself FUCKED, user. get JUSTed

Please stop posting pictures of Americans. This is a blue board.