Drawthread! I Pity the fools edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous delivery reposted for user

And another in case the OR missed it.

And an anchor for tomorrow.

DA: bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/

Open for commissions. Either of the above would run you about US$10.

Requesting a scientist goblin-ess wearing a labcoat and holding a test tube. Goggles are optional as is colour of the liquid inside the test tube, although the more interesting it is the better.
Thank you for your attention!

Requesting a godess of luck
She is wearing a multicoloured dress, I got some reference but don't hesitate to do your own thing regarding the shape/type of the dress; as long as its colourful (a black & white drawing is fine to as long as we can see different pattern)
She is holding dices and cards in her hand;she also looks quite smug.
One of her symbol (and also one of the way she manifest herself to the lucky and those down on their luck) is a small crystal jumping spider, I would like one to be visible on her shoulder or anywhere else.
Thanks!

I have a simple request, just change the eye color of this image ruby red. And make the boobs a bit bigger.
Thank you to whoever picks this up.

I'd like to request my clockmaker tech priest:

>Clad in practical clothes with a mechanicus overcoat
>The mask bears magnifying lenses
>His main armament is a long power sword in the form of a clock hand
>Notable accessoires are his selfmade pocket watch and his utility servo skull

That's it, I leave details and style to the artist.
Thanks and have fun!

Requesting a drawing of my Tiefling Wizard his Dwarven wife and Half-Tiefling-Dwarven daughter.

Feel free to have them do whatever you feel would be appropriate or is comfortable for you. Also, the daughter might have darker or lighter skin, tail, and darker horns than what's shown in the picture so feel free to adjust to better suit what looks best to you. Also, the daughter and wife lack beards in the setting these guys are in. Thank you in advance!

Requesting my arctic rabbit skinwalker Alice in her bestial form if possible.
She is the first rogue im running, and she hails from a cold winter region.

Found this pic which is a pretty good baseline of what i imagined. Whenever she plans to shift, she puts her hood up and tries her best to keep it a bit hushed, while being secretly proud of her heritage. She has a pair of long floppy ears poking out and hanging behind her from the holes on the hood.
Her eyes are a dark brown, meanwhile her hair and complexion is white.
Im not a fan of the scanty clothes, as she DOES live in the cold, i was hoping for some sort of light fur armor? She does run barefooted though.
Whenever she shifts, her legs become digitigrade, and her arms/feet become a bit fuzzy.
Aside from the rest on this huge order, she wields a rapier, and might have a little bunny tail, and slight buckteeth
Thank you in advance

Repost/bump
Also there doesn't look like an anchor post yet

Kindly requesting a Griffon, with the feather parts pure white, silver beak and claws, with a pale purple lion half and bird legs
Also, can't decide whether to have blank white eyes with black outlines or blank gold eyes with black outlines, whichever you feel suits it best!
Saddle and barding optional but appreciated!

Hey all, looking to get a drawing of my new Shadowrun character done. I tossed together a Professional Render™.

-Character is 6'1" Caucasian Human.
-Weapon is a Remington 870 with a full stock and a laser sight.
-Wearing a gray hoodie with a bulletproof vest with a few pouches and a trauma shears holster. Wearing navy blue ems pants.Wearing black helmet, a respirator, and glasses similar to those featured in Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
-Character has an obvious cybernetic Left arm.
-Character has a large black/gray jump bag/backpack, either slung on shoulders or held in hand

Ideally standing in pictured pose, but I'm fine with anything. Thanks!

Do you have the description for your siren and do you still want another one?

Requesting a picture of a nervous young mage seated at a table upon which she's laid a carefully prepared skeleton to try to animate it.

She's nervously checking back and forth between her notes and the skeleton, has long black hair and wears black dresses.

A tad late for the anchor post, but here you go

Anchoring for user, just in case he didn't see it.

Anchoring selune paladin

Requesting art of a nymph and fairy.

The nymph looks similar to Gardevoir from Pokémon, same skin color and same hair shape, but without the chest spike. The nymph’s dress looks like it’s made of flower petals, the petals being the same as the white and yellow flower on the left. The nymph has the pink flower on the right in her hair and her hair color is the same as the yellow on the white and yellow flower.

It’s fine if the fairy is just the same as the orange guy in the top right, just with the same color pallet as the white and yellow flower on the left (and the nymph’s dress).

For the poses, I’d like for them both to be dizzy/dazed with anime style swirly eyes. The nymph teetering/dizzy like the character in the image in the bottom left, and the nymph sitting down like he character in the image in the bottom right.

Please tell me if this is too complicated and I’ll attempt to make it more do-able.

>defiling pure pyrrha
No.

Request for Adventures in Middle-earth (5E MERP) human warrior (cavalryman). Thank you for considering my request drawfriends! I'm not picky, please consider the reference as general guidelines rather than a strict criteria.

That is the dumbest pouch arrangement I’ve ever seen. Why not carry some reloads for that shotgun? Or better yet ditch the tube fed shotgun and use a magazine fed weapon?

Kids Swords & Wizadry Party anchor. Thx for seeing this one through drawfriend! I haven’t showed the boys any of the characters yet. Will only reveal on completion.

Anchoring this first rough concept sketch of my siren as another drawfriend's gonna have a crack at it, can't wait to see their results. The descriptions of my sirens is that they got both features of the harpy and mermaid variant of the myth and they're a highly derived squid that evolved a female humanoid form to mimic and lure sailors and mammalian merfolk, the only form of singing they can do are whistles, their arms are abnormally strong tentacles with hooks acting as claws, they got no nipples when out of mimicry, they got large hingwings that are actually fins, they got a fanged mouth that's actually a serrated beak, and they got tentacles for hair that have lines streaking across them to look like a bunch of real hair, and inside their head is an interal shell acting as their skull.

Requesting a chad superwizard I'm planning to use for my M&M campaign. He wears good ol fashioned tights with a yellow / black / gold pattern, he has glorious long hair and a short beard but he looks absolutely pissed all the time. Basically, he is the bastard son of the Sentry and Black Adam. The color pattern and the style of the suit can change, but please try to include a big Z, which could be shaped as a big lightning bolt or like Supes's symbol. Why? Well, much like Adam, he has a Word of Power he needs to shout, and the word is question starts with Z. I can't reveal the Word of Power for some of my players browse Veeky Forums.

TL;DR: Bearded pissed off Black Adam / Sentry that has a big letter Z on his chest. BONUS points if the Z looks like a lightning bolt
Thanks to all the drawfags that browse this board and I hope someone reads this.

Thank you drawfriend! Sorry I missed you last thread.

Cheers, user. Hopefully I'll have pencil sketches up by tomorrow night.

Awesome, can't wait to see them Drawfriend! ^w^

Requesting if posible drawing my barbarian/bard, he look like the image, holding a rose and his cello but instead of boxing gloves he uses white gloves

Requesting another creature concept for my project, this time it's the infamous Jersey Devil, which is a 6 to 7 foot tall flying werecreature with lemur-like traits and a wingspan of around 20ft, the arms are the wings and it has pointed ears that are often mistaken for horns, it has a long forked tail and the feet are hoof-like, it also has a venomous bite. The venom itself leaves burn marks on the flesh of its prey and is even flamible. Would it be ok to bring up other creature concepts within this thread too as I got my creative juices flowing again?

This looks nice, thanks drawfriend!

Requesting a monster hunting character with a dark brown hat and jacket and has blue eyes. He's armed with a greatsword carried on his right side and on his left side a magnum and has two kukri machetes on his back. He has similar facial hair as the werewolf pic and he has a hunting knife in a holster on his chest rather than on the holster containing his gun and sword.

Requesting a drawing of my Spellblade Sorcerer fighting a Dweomercat in any outfit you like! Otherwise just have him posing.

Anchoring for squid artist if he's still here

Requesting a silver dragon dressed up and face painted like a clown, doing a pose similar to pic related.

Oops.

Requesting a jester turned swashbuckler/privateer
Most of the details are on the pic, I'll just add that his face looks much happier and healthier instead of gloomy and beaten up. His nose his crooked and the circle mark on his left cheek is a hot iron brand scar.
He is wielding one of the basket hilted sword on the bottom right, pick your favourit. For the pose, do what you deem is best

Requesting my Halfling wizard riding around on her animated travel chest.

(A) Is what she mostly looks like, wearing oversized gloves and boots.

(B & C) Wears a hooded travel cloak shaped like B, but the hood is designed like a bunny hood with button eyes like C.

(D) Has a staff with a crystal top like this one.

(E) Wears large round glasses like these, that take up about half her face.

(F & G) Her animated chest looks like either of the chests here, with 4 carved cabriole feet at each corner.

Thank you in advance.

Requesting my pirate/privateer character.

She is a human with a crystal eye patch (looks like a combination of the two patches, with the large cross face straps of the bottom pic) covering he left eye, there is nothing wrong with her eye the eye patch simply grants her sever types of alternate vision once per day for an hour.

Her hair is a mess of dreadlocks with beads woven in several strands, and she wears a red a white striped do-rag, no hat as she is not a ships captain.

She carries a flintlock pistol and cutlass like the ones shown.

The rest of her outfit is up to the artist, but it should be something light and flexible as she is a rather movement heavy character, swinging from the rigging or tumbling past enemies at every turn.

Requesting my Dragonborn Monk.

He is really tall. built like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in Game of Death, and I would like him to be based off of an Asian red dragon like the ones in the middle of the reference. With whiskers acting like a Fu Manchu mustache, a tuft of fur at the end of his tail and any other ideas to make him look like an amalgam of the traditional Chinese dragon and the D&D Dragonborn.

Basic monk like attire, with wrapped or bare feet. Go nuts with his design.

Eh, I just randomly tossed it together. Reload slipped my mind. And the only shotguns I found that weren't super restricted for character creation were a pump action and a double barrel.

Thank you user! it is amazing! Can't wait to show it to the guy.

Requesting this post-apocalyptic raider-type guy for a Fallout game I'm in.

Ah rip, started this a lil while ago using the user's sketch as a ref. Didn't know the original desc hope this is close.

That's alright man, this still looks pretty neat.

>Small Body
>Oversized Clothes
>Calling it a Halfling

Just be honest with everyone and say you want a loli you pedo.

Requestan female elf maid with a dagger sheathed at her waist

Thats alright, I missed your comment in the prev. thread, thanks mate.

Calling it done I wish my wacom mouse would stop double clicking.

Wip. Got a session going on though so I'll get to it later.

Reply from a request in the previous thread in case user still be interested
It was a request for a inquisitor version of Rally Vincent. I know the skin should be a bit more darker, but that's how it turned out to be, I hope it's ok if he/she is still around

Thanks a lot, man. Hope your session goes well!

Migrating from previous thread also 24 hour bump

Requesting a weapon, a sword, based off of Gothic and religious architecture and ornamentation. Looking for a pretty long, large weapon, but just how big is up to you. If you can incorporate some of the look of candelabra into the crossguard, such as smoke staining and/or even actual melting candles, all the better. The sword overall should look like a relic, like it's used in rites of veneration, but is actually a deadly weapon. Reliquaries in the pommel, prayer beads hanging off of it, that kind of thing.

By all means have fun with it, the attached image is merely to provide reference for the general look of the details, how they go together is your call. The above descriptions aren't gelling, try something different. And go as ornate as you want or feel you should.

Requesting a female tiefling just absolutely shredding on a two-neck guitar for a crowd of skeletons all throwing up the horns.

\m/

Reposting from previous thread

You a fan of comic books?

WIP so far

glad you like it

Looking to have an Angel drawn for my Adeptus Evangelion game. It's basically like an armored cross between a gorilla and a bullfrog - the two halves of the mask can swivel independently like a Chameleon's eyes, and the thing is just generally kind of like a curious child unintentionally breaking everything they play with. The cross over its core should be a set of ribs a la Shamshel or Zeruel, but I'm not a very good artist.

Thank you! Feel free to take any artistic liberties that you think would make it look cooler.

Requesting a version of the zoidberg meme where Quark from Star Trek Deep Space Nine is shouting "Your profits are bad and you should feel bad!".

Sitting solo or sitting next to characters like Odo and Kira Nerys. If other characters are added it doesnt matter who exactly as long as they are main characters of the series.

Appreciate it.

NP senpai

I'll draw this one after I finish the Pathfinder ratman.

This is straight fire m8, very impressive.

Looking great, the"ears" on her bunny hood look a little to centered on the forehead.

Thanks for picking this up so quickly.

This better?

yes loving this art style M8

Yeehaw! Enjoy buddy! Its been awhile since i posted here, hope its up to snuff!

Dang, welcome back eversor, thougth you only hung around the towergirl threads these days
Also nice work!

Have any drawfriends considered heading over to /qst/

I'm not a fan of quests and I was very glad when they got shifted to their own board.

OR here, very nice man, thanks to you!

are they commissioning?

on it my man

/r/ing this character riding a hoverbike through a rainy cyberpunk city street, possibly being shot at.

Requesting my alteration-obsessed Gnome mage. She's permanently changed herself with her magic and experiments.
She's 3'7 feet (109cm) tall and weighs 38lbs (17kg). She has green eyes and black hair.

Her armour also looks like the armour of the rightmost reference. However, if the gun, helmet and glowing PDAs(?) could be removed, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks to whoever picks this up.

cape or no cape?

A rough draft, tell me if I should add or remove anything

Any cute shota/shounen requests?

>inb4 you get swamped with "how about this" or "try mine"

Young kitsune boy with a pet rust monster.

Requesting a full body drawing of my damphir girl who's slim yet fit, wears modern light body armor with some throwing knives around it, two wolverine-like claw gauntlet weapons on both of her hands, a modern tomahawk carried on her right thigh and on the other side a double-edged sword with the handle of it being made from human bone with some ruins engraved onto the bone and it doesn't have a crossguard, and have her necklace of vampire fangs being visible. And her gear's either dark brown or black, excluding the blades which are made of silver.

Requesting my investigator for a Victorian era Dresden Files/Call of Cthulhu style game. She is a British gentry born woman that took a trip to see her estranged and 'uncouth' side of her family living in the British Raj. There she found she much preferred their familial companionship than her proper British family back in England. After making the discovery that her newly befriended family were actually an order of weretigers worshiping an ancient tiger deity she decided she had finally found the purpose she was so desperately lacking in her pampered existence and asked to join them, becoming their newest weretiger. Eventually she had to return to her proper place in England but has found a way to carry out her directive of protecting the balance of the supernatural and the real colliding and protecting the innocent by working for a detective organization that covertly investigates and handles supernatural disturbances.

She is a beautiful young blonde woman in her early 20's. She carries a Lancaster pistol she began to favor from her time in the Raj. She hides her tiger stripe body markings with the covering fashion of the time well enough though the bits that do show she deflects and unwanted attention by dismissing them as birthmarks.

Could you draw a Saiyan-ish shota, with a monkey tail, blue-black gi and spiky hair? A bit like pic related, though more refined and without the IX on their cheek.

Reposting

I've never done this before so here's hoping I did it right.

>intentionally leaving off a pistol lanyard

how dare you

Bumping based on post time in original thread

that's not how it works user

"This is Rusty. His brain be a bit slow, but he eats metal faster than any other!"

Are you knowledgeable in WH40k at all?
A young chapter serf boy carrying a huge space marine boltgun would be nice please.
I can provide references and guidelines if you need them.

Thank you, based shotaman!

Thank you eversor she looks adorable.

Bumping, if any drawfriend can make it true plz

24 hour bumps, read the OP

have a sketch

i blame the blemishes on my scanner. and me need to git gud.

Requesting a forty-something Oath of the Crown paladin wearing a Belt of Dwarvenkind, full plate mail, and holding a morningstar and a shield. His hair is sandy brown and cut into a military high-and-tight. The left side of his face has a burn scar starting from his cheek and reaching to his ear. His expression should be proud but melancholy.

male or female? i'm guess male?

Male, yes.

Simple request.

Please draw this robot, but give him the same clothes of Mei from Overwatch and a toolbox with snowflake patterns.

If you could draw him building something big like a castle with said toolbox, that would be awesome, but it is optional.

"Goblin science" is
heretical thought, you know.
I love the gesture.

You are an awesome
artist, you know? Love your work.
The fucking colors.

Though I'm not a fan
of 40k, this is dope.
Armor texture love.

Composition is
looking really nice: Good job!
Must say, "Aliens."

This is some old school
style. I can dig it - it's fun.
Love the hip book, friend.

I hope you find work
doing illustrations for
hip magazines, yo.

Your style keeps growing.
I love your posts. This is cute.
Perfect for the spec.

Adorable boy.
Creepy rust monster, my friend.
Arm perspective: Great!

I think the scanner
gave this piece a certain look.
Weathered and fitting.

---

Not sure if I'll continue commenting on pieces in haiku form as it might get annoying for others more than is worth the personal challenge/amusement. Plus I'm not saying enough good things.

Yeah please stop. A simple congrats and thanks is preferable to this autism.