Post your current party without posting it

post your current party without posting it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-42P_iYrthM
youtube.com/watch?v=ei8U3e7vPS0
diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/148905470268/heavy-is-the-metal-diarrheaworldstarhiphop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldsmiths,_University_of_London#History
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-london-students-refuse-to-mark-holocaust-day-1.5316980
ibtimes.co.uk/london-university-row-over-eurocentric-colonialist-holocaust-memorial-rejection-1470389
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok done.
;_;

you want a group?
i can offer you a place, you just need a copy of tabletop simulator, a pc that can use it and a working mic. also teamspeak

Bounty Hunter electrician,
Short dude shylock,
Rural, feral, and dirty kid,
Good-hearted black Smith.

Is that what you meant OP?

It's complicated.

youtu.be/-42P_iYrthM

Uncannily accurate

What the ever loving fuck

When you think you have seen everything and then this comes along.

Amazing.

You’re playing with a bunch of dickheads and cunts?

If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole went.

The most confusing thing about that image is the proportions chosen for her feet.

It looks like something from man after man

this is why you don't debate the merits of having a colour-coded party

p
hey i have all those. i even have a TS community. but im also picky. what system are you offering?

And here I thought nothing could surprise me anymore after two and of half decades of Internetting.

And yes, my setting does have firearms but Protection from Arrows (Projectiles) is common enough that they are'nt that effective.

What was it?

Decent fetish image

>post your current party without posting it

Is this some kind of weird zen philosophical challenge?

>post an image that accurately represents the general trends of the PCs, without actually posting a picture or description of the party
This isn't hard.

homebrewed systems i made all by myself, never played or GMd an official one. dont expect too much, but i like making tactics stuff for adventuring-party scale skirmishes

I'm gonna need more details than that, user

Probably from that setting with the little girl zombie cyborgs.

If you had a decent extension it would pull the image from an archive. Worked for me.

>Goldsmiths
Every time

Oy vey. Not even /pol/ but I'm starting to see it.

>Not even /pol/ but I'm starting to see it.
Considering it also points out that the liberal belief that Native people are more "spiritually pure" is a bad thing you're being paranoid. Also Consumerist "I clapped when I saw it!" culture is objectively bad. It's why we get so much hot garbage because retards will buy anything and everything with their favorite Nerd Branding® on it no matter how awful it is and no matter how many times they've been shown it's bad.

>The first Transformers movie wasn't that great but I loved Transformers as a kid so the second one will surely be good! They're just setting up the story!
>Okay the second one was objectively one of the worst films ever released in theaters but the next one will be good this one was just bad because of the writers strike
>It's shit but it'll be better next time honest!
>Sure the 4th movie was probably the worst one yet with awful scenes like the one actually discussing Romeo and Juliet laws but we gotta believe guys!
>the fifth movie was also shit
I CLAPPED tier nerds are the worst kinds of people.

>Also Consumerist "I clapped when I saw it!" culture is objectively bad.
Can you explain why? Is it because the consumer enjoyed something he saw? Consumer culture is only bad in as far as it, in its modern incarnation, emphasizes the material over the immaterial. But that's not what church smashing lefties are aiming for when they criticize free market capitalism, is it?

>It's why we get so much hot garbage because retards will buy anything and everything with their favorite Nerd Branding® on it no matter how awful it is and no matter how many times they've been shown it's bad.
Usually these are ironically hipster brands associated with American Democrat voters like Apple. That said, the problem is on the consumer side here buddy. In my country we have a saying that everything is worth "what the fool is willing to pay for it". If idiots keep buying every new Apple gizmo even after it became public knowledge that Apple deliberately slows down their older products with helpful "updates", then it's on them. Of course they're being sued for this in France due to consumer protection laws and that's a good thing, but again: that's probably not what you had in mind.

>M-Muh bad movies though
Let's go back to France then (not the homecountry I mentioned before). There, due to "cultural exception" rules, many French films are financed by the state. I dare you to name a single good, or even noteworthy, film produced in France post 1980. Maybe Amélie (that was from the 90s, right?) and that's pretty much it. The French haven't produced anything worth watching since Nouvelle Vague. Or what about Britain's state-financed BBC which produces shit upon shit upon "why white men are evil" propaganda pieces (=shit).The problem isn't "consumerism" but that products that appeal to the lowest common denominator are shit, and trying to get the state involved results in shitbags like Uwe Boll. The only difference is that their shit doesn't even need to turn a profit.

>defending I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

stopped reading there

I'm defending the right of people to buy what they enjoy with their own money. If you see why, just skip everything else and only read the first four sentences of the last paragraph.

I don't think the majority of people who mock Clappers are trying to get the government to stop bad movies. You're obviously retarded and think way too highly of your intelligence and are also on top of that probably a libertarian which would explain everything you just typed and you jumping to "muh regulations" as if anyone's seriously trying to get the government to stop Disney from putting fucking AT-STs in Star Wars movies.

user everyone knows at this point that RedLetterMedia are cultural marxists SJWs who are also apart of the illumnati and are cucks who lets Tyrone and Jamal fuck their wives bent on destroying the West and making da gubament take away muh star wars. Rich Evans must be stopped no matter the cost!

>I don't think the majority of people who mock Clappers are trying to get the government to stop bad movies.
Well, what are they trying to do then? Or are they merely complaining about others in order to feel better about themselves?

>explain everything you just typed and you jumping to "muh regulations" as if anyone's seriously trying to get the government to
Except we already see direct government intervention in entertainment in the UK, France, Germany, Canada and many other countries. If you ever wondered why so many bad cartoons airing in America come from Canada, it's precisely because these regulations only attract people trying to make a quick buck by helping TV stations fill their "40% Canadian broadcasts" quota. It's not paranoid or delusional if it's actually happening. And I "jumped" to "muh regulations" because that's the only solution I've seen to the problem of "consumerism". If you have something else in mind (other than something so grand and unachievable as overthrowing the Zeitgeist), I'd like to hear it.

>Rich Evans must be stopped no matter the cost!
That's why God made Diabetes.

>Well, what are they trying to do then? Or are they merely complaining about others in order to feel better about themselves?
>If you have something else in mind (other than something so grand and unachievable as overthrowing the Zeitgeist), I'd like to hear it.
Mocking stupid people who do stupid things in the hopes of them changing their ways is pretty much how humans work you monumental retard.

>user doesn't bathe before coming to play D&D so let's mock him until he does it
>user either washes himself or stops playing
This is how society has worked since forever.

Ironically, this one works for all three characters in the group. All the internets for anyone that guesses any of the three.
Hint: It's a Jet Set Radio inspired cyberpunk mishmash gangwarfare setting.

Mockery doesn't work if you're mocking the mainstream from the fringes. Also, your examples don't line up. A better example would be
>user plays D&D so let's mock him until he stops
That has never worked well enough to kill the hobby. In fact, it has only gotten more popular until it became "geek chic".

>If you ever wondered why so many bad cartoons airing in America come from Canada
But all the best cartoons come from Canada.

when the DM doesn't give a fuck, and the players don't give a fuck, magic happens.

Also France.
Not to metion, God-Tier French-Japanese collabs.

I don't know what cartoons they make that somehow make up for Johnny Test, Angela Anaconda, that Donkey Kong CGI cartoon, My Life Me and whatever shlock they roll off the assembly line.

>Well, what are they trying to do then? Or are they merely complaining about others in order to feel better about themselves?
There's a huge difference in hiptser fucks like /v/tards who keep pulling their hair out over the success of the Nintendo Switch while Steam continues to get worse and worse because Valve are greedy fucks who'll let anything onto their platform even to the detriment of it's users, or people who've clearly gotten their opinion from someone else such as the people who say that all of the Marvel movies are objectively garbage except for (and it is always this one) the first Iron Man movie which solidifies the fact that they got this opinion from elsewhere and the mockery of garbage like Ready Player One which absolute retards will see because their favorite nerd thing was on screen for a grand total of two seconds. You have to be the saddest fuck alive to pay $15 to sit through an awful movie just so see your favorite thing in a movie for a few seconds and you deserve any and all mockery you get.

youtube.com/watch?v=ei8U3e7vPS0

>You have to be the saddest fuck alive to pay $15 to sit through an awful movie just so see your favorite thing in a movie for a few seconds and you deserve any and all mockery you get.
This. Nerds have always been desperate for Hollywood's approval for some weird reason and anyone who's still like this deserves to be openly mocked. It's also insulting to artist's who work in mediums like comics and video games to constantly be considered lesser than people who work in the movie industry when the movie industry is filled with talentless hacks who made it due to nepotism or worse sexual favors.

Is that moot the second from the right?

neckbeards existed in the 80s?

It's because unlike capeshit comics, movie producers got the hint that you don't sell your product by insulting your target audience and appealing to people who don't come for your product anyway.

Look up what happened to the vinyl market with the advent of funko pops and you'll learn why people despise "nerd culture" so much. Not nerdy hobby or interests but the mass market pandering.

Nerds have existed since forever. All that changes is the attitude, and what insult people use.

>movie producers got the hint that you don't sell your product by insulting your target audience and appealing to people who don't come for your product anyway.
>I know nothing about movies or the movie industry the post
Hollywood's been mocking right-wingers for years now user and if you think otherwise you're retarded. Your response also has nothing to do with what was said.

>moot is actually a timetraveller
>To hide his identity, he scorned Veeky Forums and only cherished in in secret
Checks out

God fucking damnit, these things are such ugly pieces of shit. Anything is better than those. If you want something cute, why don't go for Nendos or those similar-but-slightly-less-chibi ones? Hell, even Blizzard is making Chibis now and they look leagues better than this boxheaded junk.
Holy fucking shit, I don't get how anyone can like these.

I tried to search it up but couldn't find any articles, just ads for more fucking funkos. Care to spoonfeed?

sheit, ilumernate confirmed. call da amber lamps!

I know >tumblr but here's an animator from Canada talking about them. One of the best cases against the ugly little shits.
diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/148905470268/heavy-is-the-metal-diarrheaworldstarhiphop

>indigenious people are more spiritually pure
that is false

>If you want something cute, why don't go for Nendos or those similar-but-slightly-less-chibi ones?

It's a quantity over quality type deal. People will constantly complain that Nendoroids are 3-4 times the price of a single Funko Pop but fail to mention that with Nendoroids and figmas and most Japanese toys you have half a year in advance to save your money and when you're a working adult with a job that pays over the minimum wage saving up $40-50 (that's when you factor in shipping) in the matter of 4-6 months is not hard. People have a natural inclination to want more though which is why you'll see retards say Pops are better because they're cheaper and therefore they can buy more.

Same shit happens on /toy/ where Marvel Legends collectors try to argue they're objectively better than Revoltech's recent Marvel figures or Bandai of Japan's output or even Hot Toys of all things. It's also just a case of some people have no eye for quality.

t. /toy/fag

i can't find any pictures to accurately describe at least semi-competence in the short run while being completely inept at planning for the long run, but this was the closest i could find.

>you'll see retards say Pops are better because they're cheaper and therefore they can buy more
Good Lord. Let's be clear, we are all faggots here for buying little plastic figures for display, but good fucking lord. Why the fuck would I want a ton of shitty miniatures around? Why not have a few and appreciate them? I hunted down every single Revoltech Eva over the years because I liked them and they look great in a display case and I only have a single Nendo on my desk, but what the fuck would I gain from having three shitty figures I don't even want to look at instead of one cute one?
But thanks for reminding me to finally put up that ancient Gunbuster, user.

That's the point, all of those are false.

I could argue about indigenious people being backwards and savage by pulling the abos card.

Are ALL indigenous peoples savage, and are ALL Aborigines in slums?

>Let's be clear, we are all faggots here for buying little plastic figures for display, but good fucking lord.
Every hobby is faggotry user we all just lie to ourselves to make us feel better.

>Why not have a few and appreciate them?
I don't know and I'll never understand this at all. I'd rather have something nice than a ton of shit because it makes displaying it all harder. Marvel Legends and Transformers fans are also pretty bad about this and I say that as a Transformers collector. Some people are big enough manchildren where they genuinely believe that if they have more toys than other people they're winning.

>implying the DKC cartoon wasn't the most amazing shit

But it doesn't say "ALL"

It's tackling generalities to begin with, you walnut.

The same way that natives aren't more spiritually pure than others, but I'm sure there is more than a hand full that are more spiritually pure than you or I.

Or wealthy and powerful elites all being worthy and noble. They aren't innately noble or worthy.

That is true. I'm sorry for doubting you.

It's all good, bby

It's not their fault they got one of the only non edible sweet potatoes in the world

Fucking idiots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldsmiths,_University_of_London#History

If you want to blame someone for this, it's probably one of Graeber's or Newman's students, the anthropology department is dominated by literal anarchists.

They didn't even get it. They wandered to australia by their own choice. Hell. They can't even make boats.
Can we hug now? No homo

Fuck off Sayla you were useless for the entire damn war

Yes. Maximum Homo

Seriously what the shit is going on over there:
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-london-students-refuse-to-mark-holocaust-day-1.5316980
ibtimes.co.uk/london-university-row-over-eurocentric-colonialist-holocaust-memorial-rejection-1470389

Colonialism was fun, you got to meet new and exotic lands and people, and introduce civilization to them. What's not to like?

>he dosen't like post 80s french kino

wasnt this supposed to be a post your party thread