Would magnus be broken if he was captured and forced to have sex with a null maiden...

Would magnus be broken if he was captured and forced to have sex with a null maiden? Will he lose all his powers and become a null boi?

>If I pose my fetish as a legitimate question will it still be a fetish question?

Good luck finding a null maiden that can take Magnus' magnum.

>58165992
Gue'la I...

I'll fall for this bait
Probably not

>implying his power could be stopped by a single blank
>implying his near-infinite warp energy wouldn't cancel out her warp void and turn her into a psyker

>Magnus fills up the blank
>Ahegaos everywhere

>Implying he could even get hard once a pariah gets within sight

He ain't the emps.

The hell, user

>Those eyes
>That point
Tonight...You

>have sex
He's a genetically engineered weapon, it's doubtful he ever had a dick, and even if he once did, he's now a mutant giant daemon bird fuck.

>mutant giant daemon bird fuck
So a duck dick?

You should send the question post to the If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device show.

Terrifying

This.

I'd hate to see what the kid looks like.

Fulgrim canonically had wives that he fucked. I'm pretty sure Maggy had a big pink donger at some point.

Depends on if he ended up falling for her. If he does he's more or less dead

which Primarch had the biggest dick and could get the most ladies?

He has a pooper, that's all she needs.
What, how else would you force a prisoner?

Russ and Sangy boy

how do you know this user? I thought Russ was gelded.

So is Mort or Pert the smallest?

We all know the reason why Perty was so jealous. Can a nigga post "Dorn's Colossal Chainblade"?

why does some art make Russ look really fucking ugly and other art makes it hard to tell the difference between Russ and Lion?

The only reason I can tell Sangy from any of them is that they always give him curly hair for some reason.

Honestly I think Vulcan or Angron would have the biggest pieces.

no it's actually canon. there's a dick chart and everything. we know matt ward wasn't involved because rawbutt isn't swinging a 20 foot pole between his legs.

Angron is a manlet compared to his brothers. You just know his weapon was proportionate. It's why he carried two oversized chain-axes to compensate.

honestly I just want to know how anyone could stand to share a bed with Fulgrim. I admit I only read two novels he was in, but he came off as really creepy even before the whole Chaos thing.

The touch of a Cuxelus is stated to be so potent as to tear souls and warp stuff asunder. So, assuming such a scenario is written by someone who knows canon instead of a Black Library writer for the Horus Heresy, Magnus in this scenario suffers a true death.
However, this is a scenario in which daemon primarch Magnus not only gets captured, but is forced to have sex with a null maiden, so it's probably being written by a Black Library author for the Horus Heresy.

In Commoragh it's explicitly stated that the nulls and blanks they have chained to the Khaine's Gate were among the most potent in the galaxy and they were still all turned into a fine red paste or possessed when it broke. I think pariah gene humans have a limit on how much they can take.

yeah.

I got you, senpai.

The power of nulls is pretty overstated, even in BL books there's plenty of examples of a blank or a null getting splattered by Warp-touched stuff. Unless they happen to be crucial to helping the protagonist at that very moment, in which even the Chaos Gods themselves are somehow completely powerless.

also their stats suck.

>58165992

Cruz, but its barbed

>The power of nulls is pretty overstated, even in BL books there's plenty of examples of a blank or a null getting splattered by Warp-touched stuff. Unless they happen to be crucial to helping the protagonist at that very moment, in which even the Chaos Gods themselves are somehow completely powerless.
Sounds like the power of nulls is less overstated and more subject to author subjectivity.

>also their stats suck.
Cuxelus are pretty much objectively the best assassins, if only because their blankness makes them brilliant bullet soaks.

>even in BL books there's plenty of examples of a blank or a null getting splattered by Warp-touched stuff

Yeah, the same fucks that wrote about a null getting possessed by a demon.

As always, ignore BL.

>So is Mort or Pert the smallest?
Khanis the smallest, because he's asian.

Mort is just too socially awkward to have a relationship (but jacks off while sobbing to pictures of his sister) and Morty can't get it up anymore - too many toxins.

Pertypoo is a siscon?

Magnus and Vulcan because they are Niggers.

Redskins aren't niggers user, they prefer to be called aboriginals.

Put me in the screen cap to

>BBC Tier
-Vulkan (Biggest)
-Magnus
-Sanguinius

>Big Tier
-Fulgrim
-Angron
-Russ
-Ferrus
-Lion

>Average Tier
-Guilliman
-Dorn
-Curze

>Below Average Tier
-Lorgar
-Corax
-Perturabo
-Mortarion
-Horus
-Omegon

>Micropenis
-Alpharius
-Jaghatai Khan (azn)

Nigga Prospero was Australia. I mean look at the fucking fauna.

God-damn-it anons.
Now I can get the image out of my head.

Why the fuck would twins have different dick size?

>The chad Omegon
>The virgin Alpharius