Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer
youtube.com/watch?v=Unau2Efldqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how high we going?

fuck yes user

11 VEN, just a lil guy but happy

Mars mission is barely fueling up right now.

My speculation is that VeChain will rise to a $10 bil market cap within 4 weeks. God knows if I'm right but I have never been wrong so far when predicting moon shots.

Google translate

At 8:00 on January 4, 2018, the founder of Vechain, Lu Yang, will make a breakthrough in technological transformation at the live-streaming "China-US Blockchain Broadcasting Group" at Live in Silicon Valley. The chain's benchmarking in the automotive industry

75K Ven and Comfy.

Get the fuck in

God dammit, every time I think I'm done accumulating, something else makes me want to buy more.

Stop shilling this coin, I'm not done accumulating.

love sunny

Lmao at you guys sprinting to buy these bags. “Whales are accumulating”, yeah okay sure, they’re definitely not dumping on you since this project is literally designed to pnd. The white paper is chink gibberish that admits it’s just a fork of Ethereum. They pivot every month to whatever will market the best, with 0 substance. Their only positive is business relationships with companies who they gave tons of VET to (bribe), and a World of Warcraft tier incentive scheme to get faggots like you guys to pump their bags.

Holy fuck user you could retire on that in the next few months

That's not a joke when VEN hits $40 this year you'll have 3 mil..

Do you really believe this?

HAHAHAHHA there it is. This beautiful FUD just made me even more comfy. Gonna be spending every paycheck I can on this coin.

nice fud, stay poor.

PwC, Renault, Microsoft, Healthcare co. all getting bribed with VeChain yeah?

I'm pretty bullish. I think it's hitting $80 before May.

I plan on selling 15K and running a node with the rest to avoid short term taxes and sell more next year. Money buys patience.

Too true bud, sitting on 3k VEN but comfy with that. Wish my next paycheck would come sooner but what can you do.

What are your reasons for May @ 80? That would require a marketcap of around 20 bil no? How do you think they will achieve that? Genuinely interested!

God damn eth transfer from binance is taking forever.

Err from Coinbase **

Blockchain launches in Q2 2018 and the launch date is likely April. I think it's going to hit 10 Billion on partnerships alone once it breaks out. Might even hit 20 Billion before the switch.

But after the blockchain is up and nodes are staking it reduces the supply because most people will be staking theirs which results in a price increase as the supply for sale vastly decreases. 100B Cap isn't out of the question by May but the conservative is 20B.

Okay gonna come clean here. I’m thinking about throwing 10% in, but have concerns based on the white paper. I just don’t totally get why this coin is needed if NEO already exists. The partnerships are sexy but why the fuck are these companies partnering with a company who’s white paper is so gay and have a comic book based incentive system?

100 billion market cap? making price around $300 dollars no?

Good god man, you'd have over 10 mil in fiat? You must be pretty well off already?

I am all in

Gonna be honest with you: you have no idea of what is NEO or VEN

Go research some more

Just think for one second: Who do you trust more when it comes to such an invest: Billion dollar companies making those decisions or your bad feeling over a whitepaper?

Not really well off just average. I happened to get lucky with VeChain. I just happened to do a lot of research and I think it's going to be bigger than ETH and more valuable to hold.

No reason to get hype about it until it happens if it does happen. I don't consider it real money until it's in my bank account.

There aren't many investments better than this right now user. Your concerns about the whitepaper a negligible, this is also a completely irrational market regardless. I really can't see this losing money i nthe next 2 months with a rebrand and thor implementation.

To make you feel better
>quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer

Note his history with facebook and interactions with China.

Yup fair play, hope it works out for ya big man

VEN is a fork of ethereum that’s supposed to integrate with rfids, right? How do you research this shit when it’s all in chinglish or reddit cocksuckers talking about multiples of x. Where is the substance?

I get my funds in like 3 hours time, will it still be worth to go in ? fucking banks, I'm so mad

So long as you get in prior to tomorrow morning you will be fine.

thanks for reassurance

if you're this far behind on research and still not pulling the trigger to get in maybe pull the trigger to kys because you're gonna be poor forever mate

Only 1.2k but if it hits 30 bucks that’s 30k that I can dump on the next hype train. Quite cozy here anons. I wish coinbase would add it. That would be a trip to another galaxy.

Someone should post this on leddit.

What’s the link to the actual article or whatever

This. Time for the normies to get onboard

nah, they're mad over at /r/cryptocurrency because there have been a lot of VeChain threads recently. I shit you not, they think mods have been paid off to allow more VeChain threads to stay up (they have a limit or something)

Salty waltonfags bitching about the mods and reporting vechain threads

they are dumb as rocks and so behind on the news

>they’re
You mean Walton shills, every single person being vocal about it is a butt hurt waltoncuck which is worse astroturfing than Vechain posts. There’s more wtc and tron and xrb posts on there currently than Vechain yet who are they complaining about...completely delusional

what's the other coin that is supposedly the real privacy coin? Wasn't it like SUMocoin or some shit?

it's fine let them be ignorant and poor. I've been shilling VeChain to my friends for a month and they're finally catching on. Big "whale" aka Chinese fucking central bank keeping price down

>wanted to transfer my trx into ven today
>go offline for 2 hours
>it moons

fuck me

Fuck off pajeet

Get your fucking pajeet discord server outta here

There's a 62 BTC buywall at 21560 sats. Don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon

can we get a link to that article

moon now?

Its been mooning for the past 2 hours user

You thought wrong.

Last chance to get this shit below $3.50

3.20$ now, this will hit XRB levels just saying

Asians are waking up in 4 hours get ready.

thoses fuckers always dump my coins!

lolwut? Enjoy the dump sucker

all in..

source/context?

HAHAHAHAH WALTON KEKS AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

S

Partnership with atms in japan. Look it up on vechain twitter

IT AINT HITTING THREE FIDDY YO GOD DAM PAJEET LOCH NES MOSTA. It's going 20$

watching the price
youtube.com/watch?v=Unau2Efldqk

I hope so sounds like they know what they are doing

Damn it feels good to back the right horse

I wouldn't do that if I was you

this is hell

Ate 600btc just today, this is nothing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DIP PLEASE

What's the prediction for tomorrow and end of the week? I have 42 VEN right now and am about to put in another $200.

you were probably telling yoursel that 2k sats ago. It will dip, from 28k to 26k. Just buy in now faggot. It's basically garenteed it will be more tommorow.

This reminds me of stellar at .35 cents when people were saying they would wait for the dip.

vechain memes?

I put 0.3BTC on XLM and 0.3 on VEN before christmas. I must say I'd be more happy going all in on XLM, but w/e still comfy

Am I too late?

go all in bro. I'm in this big crypto facebook group where the admins are actually trustworthy normies and they've been shilling this for a while now. I looked back at their previous calls and everything they shilled was a good project long term.

$60k in but could've added another $3k and go full all in, now I don't even know if I should buy at ATH

Is blockfolio also showing a different price for VEN than Kucoin for you guys ?

not me — yet

FOMO dumped GVT and went all in. Fuck it.

I sold shitcoin REQ for this. comfy AF.

>only 100 VEN
Am I gonna make it bros?

Expectations that aren't realistic is what is killing this board and causing P&D
>VeChain will rise to a $10 bil market cap within 4 weeks
lmao

I was all-in on XLM and sold 15% of my stack to ride this train for a day or two while XLM cools off

Honestly I've researched this crypto more than any other coin and just read incessantly on it and I wouldn't be surprised if we see some XRB shit.

PnD with 220mil volume, ok bud.... Search for chaincoin and look at what a pnd really is

top 15 in the near future. Top 10 a few weeks later. top 5 EoY

what timezone?

34k and comfy as can be

>XLM is mooning again
can someone fucking make it stop for a second?

I went in boys. I went in big.

Looks like Vechain is about to hit a corner. We're flying boyos.

ven stuck at 3.40
RIP

this

sold all my XLM for VEN

Sold OMG and LUN to increase my stack. Don't betray me VEN!

Ah yes its the infamous pink wojak time. Biz tards will now panic sell at a dip even though its up 50% and start calling Ven a scam. Never change biztards

still wan to buy, am i too late ? is there going to be a dip ?

>tfw you buy at 3.40 usd and it crashes right after

just pumped .5 btc into it so it will tank for about a week

I kill every coin