Missed every fucking moon mission HELP

I missed the entirety of the whole fucking bullrun because i sat in BTC like a moron.
Shill me some knockout coins before I drive into traffic.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bloom Token

See hellobloom.io and reddit.com/r/bloomtoken

You can lead a horse to water, but can you get him to buy low?

wtf are you new ?

Just buy ICX when it's in a dip and wait until the end of january. If you're impatient you could take a look at DBC, while it's not as certain as ICX, it's supposed to be listed on Huobi, a large chinese exchange sometime in january. So far it's just on kucoin.

Quick panicking, dumbfuck. This market is only getting started. If you're fearful in a stampeding bull run, then get the fuck outta crypto.
>sitting in BTC
Get the fuck outta BTC and invest in gains. Dumb. Fuck.

VeChain.

No Ive been playing with Profit Trailer so I kept my earnings in BTC to make more trades and I tested overnight and I got absofuckinglutely ass shafted. My XRP Blockfolio is still full and its currently sitting at a 40% gain if I just fucking held VS the -12% that Ive had since I started trying to "flip". Literally if youre in this game dont fucking day trade. Just buy and hold until next year and be rich. I feel so fucking bad goddammit

GO BUY BNTY NOW! IT'S ABOUT TO TAKE OFF! currently available in kucoin.com

use my referral as a thanks: 1xaw2

see you on the moon end of january.

Kucoin but its less of a moon mission and more of a high orbit mission at this point it may 2x-3x though

COSS is an easy 2-5x at this point. very easy.

VeChain (VEN)

Ember is going to be fucking huge, it's going to undoubtedly have the biggest bull run.

There's literally no reason at all not to all-in to VeChain unless you hate having money

Emb?

>2018
>not being all in vericoin

Just kys and end your miserable existence

Don't worry OP this bullrun is coming to an end real soon. It's tulip mania on steroids. Gonna crash hard like nothing we've ever seen.

ITC will be the new IOTA.

Tf they are not tradable

definitely vechain (VEN) there are whales holding sell walls, so they can accumulate the token, so you can accumulate too because of this. once they remove the artificial sell walls, its gonna rocket. not kidding, go look at the order books. it's been happening for a while.

FUN

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead for a fraction of the price: discord DOT gg/2dRk3Ms

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

At least you're not the only one, user. Same here. I was holding mostly BTC when the bullrun started. Sold XLM, ADA, POWR and PIVX just before it started because I was afraid there would be an alt massacre because of LN news, there were lots of speculation around that this was going to happen. To add insult to injury I didn't sell my LTC. At least I still made some gains on ETH, XRP, SC and MAID.
Now since the bullrun started I'm like a deer caught in headlights and not moving because I'm afraid of buying at all these ATHs just before a correction and holding bags. Wat do?

Add DNT to that as well

Buy VSX make it x100 in Q2

Choose ETH for long term steady gains. Probably able to 3x this year.

Choose something like ECA (electra) for potential 100x, higher risk but big payout.

Something like Chainllink has potential for at least a 20x this year, and REQ could do that much as well. These are probably the best choice. Id suspect both will 2x within a month.

VeChain (VEN) RIGHT FOOKIN NOW!

COSS is trying to explode right now, too bad the exchange is broken so you can't buy any hahahaha

Basic attention token. Look it up. Coinbase gonna add it. 500 mil market cap. Next 10×. (YOUR WELCOME)

fuck off discord piece of shit

You're welcome.

Ico is over, don't tell him to buy on exchanges for x10 it's real price asshole
Buynehereum and put it on some good ico