Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

I play it for the plot Edition
Previous Thread: DoK week
Part 1 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/19/daughters-khaine-part-1-daughters-khainegw-homepage-post-3/
Part 2 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/20/daughters-khaine-part-2-morathi-shadow-queen/
Part 3 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/21/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-3-the-melusaigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 4 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/22/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-the-khineraigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 5 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-magic-and-prayersgw-homepage-post-3/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Legions of Nagash
>mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4
Malign Portents
>mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzhH3Kk5inq9UWxpM1g5LUNoMzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for da Bad Moon! First for da Skull!

I think you've misunderstood the diagram, friend.

I understood it perfectly. I think you misunderstood my addition.

Working on anything today anons? I just settled on a color scheme for my skaven. Still need to rust up his spear and fix a spot or two, but I'm happy with how nice the yellow turned out.

>Morathi seduces Nagash

I still haven't seen any proof besides a blog post without... proof.

Age of Anime

Trying to figure out exactly what my Moonclan Scheme is going to be. I think it might be a bit much as I currently imagine it. Green skin everywhere but the face, dark blue robes, mostly light grey faces (with some green here and there), purple moons, regular wood and steel for the spears.

Good job on the skaven.

>Working on anything today anons?
I finished the steeds for my Hellstriders.
Now I'm building the riders.

It's Lady Atia, user. They get a pre release review copy. Why would they lie about something so petty?

Go full classic wizard, user.

who here /bestestboon/

Just painted my Shaman now. what units do you think are da best for his command ability? i plan to use it on Brutes, maybe boarboyz would be good too

>Klan scheme
Easy peasy, user. White hoods, green-stuffed glasses over the moons, homemade noosers replacing netters, and paint your squigs jet black with Blood for the Blood God smeared indulgently around their lips to give 'em nice cherry red lips.

I bet it'll look really striking on the table though, in my experience people always notice when you go further than the "standard" scheme.
Those look fantastic user, very nicely done

got some work to get done, but later I'll keep working on my witch elves

>bikini armor
>what is this stupid fucking shit it makes no sense
>non bikini armor
>what is this stupid fucking shit fucking SJWs

they still have bikini armor, but now it's just actual armor

Remember he may soon receive a relic

>if you pick one of the 4 sub-factions for DoK, your entire army gets a blanket 5+ invuln save with zero requirements or restrictions
lmao

Nice Ratto
I'm using some spare bits to build some Morghasts

#
Don't think you're alone. I am dissapointed that the cannonicly beautiful elves are dipicted as objectively disgusting. Also that they made morathi a white that fucks animals and the dead.

GW is shitting all over the elves and people expect gratitude.

JUICY ELF ASSES

I'll give it a go, user, see how it looks.

>58167833
>I am dissapointed that the cannonicly beautiful elves are dipicted as objectively disgusting
>cannonicly beautiful elves
That's how me know this post is a bait. 2/10 - not even worth a real you

>white
Should be slut
Phone posting

DoK models are tranny-tier.

Morathi has always been a slut

Yeah cause the witch elves are supposed to be disgusting?
They aren't, kys

Being a slut is one thing. Fucking the dead and animals is GW shitting on a beloved character.

What kind of slut-priestess of the god of whores would she be if she didn't fuck animals?

>Yeah cause the witch elves are supposed to be disgusting?
No, that's why witch AElves still have old playboy models. The new aelves are supposed to be corrupted by chaos and twisted by dark magic.
>beloved character
>fetishizing a toy soldier game character
Oh boy

>beloved character
>Morathi
Malerion, stop posting.

>Fucking the dead
except she didnt get to bone daddy

> Veeky Forums is inconsistent and dumb

No way!

>seducing automatically means wanting to fuck
whatever you say kid

I have developed a new campaign type and would like some feedback.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzhH3Kk5inq9UWxpM1g5LUNoMzQ

Essentially it is a open format where players move their armies around a map, take objectives, and of course fight battles.

Comments are open so feel free to critique.

BFWAAROMF

Nah.

I love this pic. Fucking cracks me up.
To the user that made it:

>Reminder that Nagash GTFO Morathi
>Too much of Slut for a undead that kidnaps princess and queens
>Beloved character

I already changed my witch aelves for superior master race sculpts. I won't let some sjw remove my mini plastic tiddies from my toys

>she even has the heart
That didn't take them long.

Looks good! what all bitz are in there?

Gay

homophobe

Thanks! The majority of it is a spare sepulchral stalker and modelling putty, I made a green stuff press of the morghasts skull and hide the blocky under under a hood. The flowing robe bits at the bottom are from the curtains of the coven throne, and I got some odds and ends to hang from his belt and his spine is from a necron kit

I got some wings I want to attach to him aswell, heres his brother that I made a little while ago, Im just wondering now if I should give him a hood aswell

How long until we get some art of Morathi fucking THIGHS slut?

Why is Nagash so based?

It would end up like with the Karybdis
>They start fucking
>Morathi can't keep her human form any longer
>She's found out as a snake and considered an abomination
>Sylvaneth vs DoK becomes the main struggle inside the order GA

Was this in the freebies box they sent out for the kickstarter? I might have her in my closet somewhere

No, this wasn't a freebie

What's this anime again?

but alarielle is actually some kind of giant tree monster

she would be able to take the SNEK

Overlord

Okay I am obviously WAY WAY behind the lore. Where was it mentioned that Morathi want to bone DEAD elves along with animal?

The problem is not the snekiness itself. The problem is the Chaos corruption

Daughters of Khorne battletome

Is this a nerf? A buff? Sidegrade? I can't even tell anymore.

new DoK book talks about how Morathi tried to seduce Nagash and he slapped her shit

nerf and they've been overshadowed by WE in basically every way

Morathi's a thot, she tried to court Bone Daddy for that sweet soul power, but he didn't cared for the whore and sent her back in her hole

worth taking in a small group to get across the field and into combat really really fast, in concert with a diving unit of melee harpies to tear them up in short order. Their main use seems to be having an extremely far melee combat threat range (with run and charge with a 6" pile-in), while the wych aelves trail a bit behind but come in larger numbers.

Link to DoK battletome?

Not out yet.

It comes out next week. There are pics of the fluff and some of the units on War of Sigmar

user, calm down. It's just on preorder - you will have to wait a week at least

And warscroll?

Everything but the Nagas and Harpies are up.

Are DoK looking to be pretty pricey to fill out a 1k list?

Rate my Grey Wizard I did a while back.

Australian/10

australia/10

I actually do see one use for them - defensive counter-charges. If an opponent charges you and leaves a model within 6" of a Sister of Slaughter, then you can choose to have the unit pile in and attack. Leaving a single unit with Whips and Shields near your Cauldron to help protect it against enemy units could be a good idea.

Can Prak Jaws beat Gorkamorka in a fight?

Is that a fascist grey wizard?

How well could it work at 1000 points?

> Morathi as a snek as soon as possible
> Shooty snek ladies
> Stabby snek ladies

~$260. Two blood covens @ 100 and an extra box of WEs @ 60. Should be enough for 1k points, though we don't know all the new point values yet.

That'd give you, in current rules:
1x Cauldron of Blood
1x Bloodwrack Shrine
1x Bloodwrack Medusa
3x Death Hag
30x Witch Elves/Sisters of Slaughter

@940 points. In the new rules you could make those death hags into slaughter queens and add an avatar of khaine that'd you'd have left over from the shrine. Again, need to wait for the full points values to come out.

You aren't going to get more than Morathi and three units of Sneks at 1000 points, and none of them are Battleline so you can't field a legal army in Matched, if you care about that.

this ones been around for a while actually. Was part of a kickstarter last year.

I got one but being an idiot when i painted her i gave her green skin cos... i have no idea, Wicked witch but super sexy?

Morathi's snake form feels like something you never want to reach, looking at the rules

which is really weird.

In an army thats all about being aggressive and running in to slaughter things your main power has to be held back and played passively... i find it weird.

5 VBs and some spousal abuse/ a 6 pack m8.
GET FUCKED

Who do you think shits up this thread the most?

>People that joined after GHB
>WFB fags that have since returned but still shit on everything and still butt blasted over new lore that still dont let go of anything.
>Soycast memelords
>Slav
>40k Tourny Trihards that have changed to AoS
>Muh legacy armies are dead fags

I think its a combination of them all, but mainly the returned wfb grognards and the gaylords that constantly shit on legacy armies.

She has double range with all her spells. You don't need to play passively with her at all, you just need ways to not have her lose wounds as in, even more than normal with an hero, obviously

Looking over the new warscrolls, or at least the ones that don't 404, I must say, I like the update for the Doomfire Warlocks. With crossbows their output isn't horrid.

The furries.

Slav and soyshits are the same

Finally worked up the courage to start on my Lord of Change. Also included are three Blood Reavers and a Black Knight.

I want to find that one cunt who keeps spamming threads with "DoK are ugly SJW garbage" shit and kick his teeth in. First time I've been genuinely excited about something in this game and it's almost impossible to talk about it.

Hey, it's the Beastclaw Raiders guy from a few days ago. My first game went pretty well and it was rather short because of that Sudden Death table (I opted to assassinate).

But I have another question... With the advent of GHB17, is Sudden Death still a thing? All i could find are the updates on Triumphs and that's only if you have lesser points.

Post your dudes!

>With the advent of GHB17, is Sudden Death still a thing?

I've literally never heard of anyone using that rule. Now the game has points, you can just play to a set limit and have a reasonably balanced battle. No need to faff around with Sudden Death.

Not sure if I've done well on this lad or not. Any tips?

a bunch of brutes

>dudes
I have dudettes.

Or are they?

>tfw your army loses to dispossesed