Fellas

Fellas

IVE HAD IT WITH THESE FUCKING GUN THREADS THIS ISNT FUNNY YOU FUCKING AUTISTS EVERY DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU RETARDS POST THIS SHIT THE FIRST ONE FROM YESTERDAY HASNT EVEN ARCHIVED AND YOURE ALREADY POSTING THE NEXT LITTLE FUCKING THREAD WITH YOUR CHEETOS STAINED FINGERS I HATE YOU SPERGS SO GOD DAMN MUCH FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU WASTES OF LIFE GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

What is that knight even looking at?

Guys?

Hopefully some kebabs.

I love these comments so much, it really gets my boner fucking RAGING.

Based on his sightline, the receiever and nothing else.

Free the holy land.

This thing looks like an epitome of "useless gimmicky shit".

You forgot to sage user.
Also, fantasy flintlock, they didn't say 'broing but useful'

I wish it had been broing but useful. Nothing like a bro who is also useful.

It's some anime rustic shit I found on google images, it really is a gimmicky piece of shit that belongs in a Kingdom Hearts fanfic.

Guys...

Wouldn't the helmet adversly affect the crusader's ability to aim their weapon properly? Granted, given the time period "aiming" wasn't exactly a virtue used by those few armies that even knew what gunpowder was. Imagine line infantry armed with assault rifles!

They'd empty mags into the ground and sky, then charge with bayonets.

This needs to be a thing. Somehow modern weaponry in the medieval or Roman era.

Sounds like an idea for a manga: some gun autist gets isekai'd to the West Roman Empire while it was on its last legs, and brings it back from the brink of destruction with autistic gun fabrication. G*rmanic genocide best day of my life.

bump

Pictured here is the battle of Carthage.

When Alexander the great marched 30 tanks across the alps
>A B S O L U T E
>M
>A
>D
>M
>A
>N

An improved image by far.

Jerusalem is in the control of Jews, not Muslims you retards.

>yet

>Donald Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel
>Muzzies throw a hissyfit
>Tensions escalate
>Six Days War part deux: "We're prepared this time" edition
>Samson solution doesn't prevent the frenzied hordes of Islam
>Jewish genocide by Muslims leads to mass confusion among the western mainstream media, who now no longer know who to side with
>TYT eat themselves on live television out of frustration
>With the Levant destabilized and partially nuked, the Eastern Mediterranean is ripe for the taking
You're just thinking about the status quo, we're thinking 10 steps ahead.

>Thinking that the ME nations are retarded enough to risk full-scale war with a nationalist government that's made it perfectly clear they'll nuke their enemies into oblivion if they're attacked
You're wanking to a stupid power fantasy, nothing more.

>You're wanking to a stupid power fantasy
No shit

Then maybe stop acting like a modern-day Crusade will ever happen and stop shitting up anything even remotely related to that era with DEUS VULTfaggotry.