RIPPLE

Now stop and think what will happen once it get listed on coinbase and normies money will flow in...

btw coinbase announced that new coins will be added on January - what are the chances that market cap #2 wont?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/ripple_press/ripple-labs-joins-w3c-web-payment-interest-group-to-help-set-standards-for-the-value-web/
w3.org/2017/11/09-wpay-minutes
docs.google.com/presentation/d/19ydKc6SUOtNXSfIkne64e4t1WdSMkXziUVvDSQHGpfw/edit#slide=id.p
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly though, what are the chances that Ripple WONT be added? Myself I suppose are pretty dim.

And if it gets added imagine wtf is going to happen once normies realize they can buy a coin for < 5 USD.

Any critical thoughts on this?

it wouldn't change a thing if they add it to coinbase, it's already been pumped on that rumour
it would end up like BCH with quick pnd

it is officially getting added to the canadian exchange coinsquare. I think coinbase is pretty much guaranteed

BCH pumped hard after the listing as well.

How can you possibly say it wouldnt? Don't you believe that people would buy it at the masses?

Normies have not the buying power to rise the market capitalization as much as banks can.

If getting pumped is losing 50% of value in a week.

What are banks without clients? How can you possibly make this affirmation?

it much different than BCH where people got it "for free" after the fork and just dumped it once it was easy to do on coinbase.

Ripple was called "new king" so many times that normies already count their money "once it will hit 20k"

It won't be added to Coinbase you cucks. Look at the type of coins that are on CB then look at what type of coin XRP is.
My money is on DASH, NEO, XMR

Since everything in crypto is driven by belief and probably fomo, do you think the average person in coinbase might have the buying power to raise it to new highs?

sure, CB hates earning money on fees, so adding Ripple won't make any sense for them

But in the case it does gets added, what do you think would happen?

>Now stop and think what will happen once it get listed on coinbase and normies money will flow in...

stop, my dick can't get any harder

Ripple is designed as a trading currency for banks, to move assets quick. Read the whitepaper.

Ripple is incompatible with Coinbase's requirements

I think BTC is best example that definitely yes. Its gains from 2017 were almost purely FOMO driven

ripple.com/ripple_press/ripple-labs-joins-w3c-web-payment-interest-group-to-help-set-standards-for-the-value-web/

Ripple is (sort) of part of w3

Thanks for replying but you didn't answer the question

No it is not, Coinbase mentions specifically that they are free to ignore their guidelines if they seem fit so this is not a valid argument

they aren't requirements faggot, read the rest and it says they don't even have to follow their own GUIDELINES

one more:
w3.org/2017/11/09-wpay-minutes

last one:
docs.google.com/presentation/d/19ydKc6SUOtNXSfIkne64e4t1WdSMkXziUVvDSQHGpfw/edit#slide=id.p

Anyone who wishes to speak is free to reply

Standards will take a bit of time, but it will happen.

Here's what to look for:
JavaScript/Browser friendly implementation (look for coins that have a browser lib/int in their roadmap.)

>REQ
>XRP

One of these will be a web standard in 2 years.

This doesn't make sense - if XRP would be a web standard then so could be XLM

Very true, but it's not what you know, it's who you know.
XLM isn't part of the w3 payments consortium, XRP is, and has been since 2015

XRP's target audience aren't normies, they are big fat juicy banks. The market cap. grew $50 BLN in 48 hours since January 1st. That's is 23% of BTC's market cap, and BTC now exists for how long? I guess some banks have stocked up their bags, there is no other explanation. I am playing with the idea to set a stop-loss on $3.2 for now, it's simple math. Check the total amount of circulating XRP and calculate the real worth. $3.2 may already be over valuated if the market cap does not grow too. If we expect that the market cap grows to $500 BLN (that's double), the coin will be worth $14.56, since we know that the XRP supply will shrink with time.

Good info
Sauce?

great discussion, shame there is so little of them on Veeky Forums nowadays. I am all in for XRP

If that's the case, why don't they sell all the ALT coins that have decent liquidity? It's because they have standards.

Dude this is crypto, it doesn't matter who the target audience is
People are buying funfair or fuel and they are not gambling addicts (well maybe) or lorry drivers
Also I don't know if you have noticed but marketcap nowadays means shit

yea, check out press release from 2 years ago:

Yet here we are

My dad just talked about ripple because its on the news...

dude me and whoever is reading this thread is lazy please give us a link

fine ya lazy turd:

> Also I don't know if you have noticed but marketcap nowadays means shit
Sure, that's why I am a millionaire and you not

>sold all my ripple yesterday for $2.15
>it hits normies news
>even my mom called me this morning asking how to buy ripple
>$2.75 each now
Someone kill me

What are they talking about? What station / country?

>thinks xrp will be added and not bat
>doesnt pay attention

fag

No name calling please.

Ripple isn't a crypto. Its distributed entirely by its creators and Ripple Labs. Nothing is mined, validators are chosen.

It can't be listed on Coinbase, because legality of trading chucky cheese tokens for fiat isn't the same as buying decentralized cryptographic digital assets with no authoritative distributor.

Mind you, this is an attempt to move towards Ripple being a 'standard', or at a minimum guiding the Payment Request standards for web.
W3 standards are a looooong process. So even now we're talking another 2 years.

dude who cares if you are a millionaire
if you were you wouldn't be bothered to post into a retarded anime board in the internet
we are asking nice questions here either you contribute or gtfo everyone wants to get at least a bit richer

MY LINKs
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is XRP a pump and dump scheme by bankers? All these news articles gassing this shit up. Can you say manipulation??

Why would BAT be added? Do you have any hints? news?

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group$

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Tfw literally cashed out this morning after it mooned

Now this

I want to die

>if you were you wouldn't be bothered to post into a retarded anime board in the internet
KEK
imagine being a millionaire
now you've got even more time than you already have as a neet and even less reason to do anything
you are going o spend so muc more time on 4chin than ever before
there's no way out from here
you are here forever

Your first sentence was accurate but then afterwards you just shat in the cheese. Coinbase explicitly mentioned that they are free to ignore guidelines if they seem fit.

MODS.
FLAGS.
NOW.

Thank you for providing liquidity.

F

Well I can't counter this reasoning

So is it the overall conclusion that xrp will indeed be added to coinbase and will skyrocket the prices into saturn?

There are legal issues with trading fiat for tokens that a 3rd party made up. For starters Coinbase isn't the actual distributor, Ripple Labs is and there is no obligation for the issuer to keep any promises at all in the case of XRP.

Coinbase could add Ripple, but it'll have to go through a bunch of legal bullshit long before they can list it.

reminder that ripple can freeze your assets at will. why would i spend my cuckbuxx just to buy digital cuckbuxx?

bankers dont actually do pump and dumps. they are rich enough and have ability to negotiate a cheap price at any time and can just buy and wait 10 years.

Following this reasoning, wouldn't it have been necessary to Coinbase to address legal minutiae with the creators of all the other 4 cryptos they are listing?

Which obviously is impossible and I was going to make a silly Veeky Forums-style joke but actually I wanted to keep this thread serious?

No they can't, the Gateways can freeze their own assets, which is completely different. XRP != Ripple

Next

>No they can't
wrong. have fun with fiat 2.0

Yeah...look at brain armstrongs(ceo of coinbase) tweets abt blockchain advetising from 2 nights ago. Also he tweeted in march in reply to the creator of bat that bat was the exact type of token coinbase would like to support in the future

ripple.com/build/freeze/

Please refute and come back with a decent answer

>it's already been pumped on that rumour

barely. ffs man just look at twitter. every day there's a million fucking normies screeching about how they can't figure out how to buy ripple.

Thanks user, could you please give links for us and watchers

i think the core jews have tarnished the bitcoin name. notice how both corecoin and bch never really recovered from their ATH. Core is scaring everyone off bitcoin and BCH. spreading FUD about BCH being owned by the chinks and LN solving all of lifes problems. Im getting out of both. like i've said before normies don't give a rats ass if ripple is a bank coin. all they want to do is buy coffee. My money is on both Ripple and Monero.

you didn't post anything that contradicts the fact that ripple is centralized and they can freeze your account. no thanks

Dude that's just a conspiracy theory unless you give some facts

They’re going to add 0x, do the fucking math.

bitcoin is sleeping right now. it will awaken in 2 months or so. make sure you have some btc by then.

Currently nothing on Coinbase comes from an authoritative and centralized distributor. Everything on Coinbase can be mined from your home and like actual commodities/assets nobody owns the rights to distribution/ownership and the ability to acquire said assets can be done without a 3rd party.

>Oh noes, they'd have to jump through some legal hoops to make BILLIONS

Do you hear yourself?

and there go my lumies, clever but FUCK YOU, SERIOUSLY

i sold my ripple yesterday because of this board. some faggot posted a picture about jews owning ripple and that it will crash and i sold it at 1,8$. now its at 3$. never listen to the retards on this board

WHEN ARE WE PLANNING TO CASH OUT, LADS?

>Ripple and Monero
>anti matter and matter

You bets are hedge I suppose. I'm doing 30/30/30. btc/bch/xmr

You are literally autistic

Yes you are right I didn't. Do you think 1) this would prevent ripple from being listed from Coinbase or 2) do you think the average person would even care about this before careless investing their money as they did with other crypto since august

>haha lawyer shit

Its a metric fuck ton of hoops and I never said they wouldn't do it. I just said that'll take them a long time to and we would have already heard about the legal battles by now if they had already started pursuing it.

>Coinbase requirements: #1, decentralized coin...

You: It has to be XRP

Me: He still probably doesn't get it.

>some faggot posted a picture about jews
>retards on this board

the only retard is you

It was already bad with corecucks, but fidgetfaggots literally have no fucking idea what makes a crypto currency a crypto currency.

>implying btc is decentralized, lol someone tell him

>1)
>2)
those weren't part of my criticism. anyway, points 1 and 2 there are valid so use it to make more crypto

just the mere possibilty that XRP might be added to coinbase is enough for me to want to sell my mother to buy more XRP.

Cnbc had an article yesterday 'how to buy ripple, a promising bitcoin competitor' or some shit

$800

is this going to have a trillion dollar marketcap? at this rate it should be in the hundreds soon.

But who cares son we are here to make money not to preach

>2 months or so
>btc rallies have never stopped for longer than a week

keep telling yourself that, I'm sure the .0039 you have will become $300 one day

>ripple, a promising bitcoin competitor
hey do you guys think that the media is (1) just full of dipshits that can't be bothered to read even the first paragraph of a wikipedia article on the subject they are writing about or (2) purposefully misinforming the public to fulfill ulterior motivations? feel free to choose both

You ripple fags are going to be pissed when the coin that gets listed is REQ

Coinbase and REQ are both backed by YCombinator. Use your heads.

>mfw i got both

Long term sustainability is better than short term profits. I'm not handing the keys of power back over to centralized systems just so they can tax me more inflate my money supply and bail out their friends. There is so much more at stake than your shitty fucking profits.

rally? its literally gone back and forth between 13k and 15k the past month dude. hardly a rally.

I personally think they are all morons and have no idea what they are talking about and not necessarily are aligned with the jews except that everyone is trying to make money (including jews) and therefore this leads to some kind of correlation

But the question is: if we follow this premise and play accordingly, are we going to be rich?

This. XRP is riding coinbase rumors. When that proves false, expect $0.31.