Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Christian anti-lewd edition

>Tau confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/coming-march-blood-snakes-battlesuitsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-2/

>Thunder. Thunder! THUNDERHAMMERS, GOOOOOOOOOOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=BuAs_RLKKlc

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for the Dark City.

Do regular marines ever get jealous of primaris marines? They can't like being usurped by superior warriors very much after being the heroes of the imperium for so long.

I really fucking hate Chaos Soup Veeky Forums.

Would it be fluffy for the Water Caste to lead military intelligence? I believe Earth Caste already forms part of the military machine as the maintenance guys.

I still have more than a 1000 points left for this khorne CSM list what do

Always remember that papa nurgle loves you

Any good point capturing unit for deathguard that can remain useful?

I think a heavy blight launcher bloat drone might actually fit that bill. Just wondering if there are other options.

of course, they send them with only knifes to defend themselves in melee, as a joke.

It's like the old saying goes - time spent being jealous is time not spent serving the emperor.

It's not the catchiest saying, but it works usually

Yes they do.

Does pregnancy still take 9 months in the Imperium?

That seems like a long time for a potential worker / guardswoman to be out of action.

xth for another week of Smegmar releases.
It's gonna be a long one.

Same here. I hate soup period. I'm going to a 1500 event next weekend, where it's 1 detachment, no LoWs, only Spearhead, Battalion, Vanguard, or Hard point. Cannot wait.

Chaos soup is the best shit in the game. Get all the crazy units and daemons.

It's so modular that I can just mess around with anything that looks cool and get it to work well in another detachment.

Hope soup never gets nerfed I love this so much.

"I'm obsolete..."

>That seems like a long time for a potential worker / guardswoman to be out of action.

Workers absent from posts will not be tolerated. Birth doing your duty just makes the child more blessed in the eyes of the Imperium.

whats his end game?

See, I don't mind that bit. Word Bearers summoning a fuck load of Daemons to help? Yeah, makes sense. But, when it's just 'Lol Magnus + Fire Raptors :^)" I start getting upset. I wish it had the AoS style, 25% of your points max in allies rule.

No, that's pettiness

Blood Angels are red
Ultramarines are blue
Feminism is coming to 40k
And there is nothing you can doooo

Gabriel Seth went on a few marches with tiki torches and the yiffs think they smell funny but that's about it

Yes, Fire Caste aren't bred for intelligence.

To end the war, duh

That's not what I end up playing, I end up playing Alpha Legion, Demons and Thousand Sons souped up and kicking my shit in.

Grimdark is for grognards

When they've got trillions of workers on billions of worlds it's not so bad.
They probably have baby farms set up, at least for certain worlds, anyway, though.

One would think they'd focus on either MTG or Infinity.

Anyone here buy the collectors edition codexes? I'm wondering if there's anything in them that justifies the price increase. If there's more fluff and art, I might consider getting one.

They're not actually making female marines are they?

>coming
Do some research before you shitpost

Female Orks soon then?

We upbeatdark now

No it's not.
Just ignore it, they feed on attention.

Only female Primaris Space Wolves.

>How old are you
>What was your first army
>What is your current main army
>What is your favourite army (if it is not your currently played army)

Someone modeled and animated this.

>Scout marine with a service stud

And just like that, everyone else's characters are irrelevent.

Man I love that guys art
I picked up the IG one. Aside from some Objective Markers, and some neat art, not really.

I buy the ones for my armies but no they don't have anything extra.

Kay.

well at least the chick has normal coloured hair

>12
>Ultramarines
>Ultramarines
>Ultramarines

Yes they do, Calgar feels like Guilliman is pushing the old marines without considering their feelings about it, the Dark Angels accept them into their ranks but do not trust them and send them into far away missions with high death rate. Seth hates them but Dante is too old to care about them.

I think every Chapter Master accepts them but is suspicious of them to a certain degree.

Fucking admech asshole having to shove his shiny metal ass in everyone's face.

>21
>Orks
>Imperial Guard
>Imperial Guard

Totally based black guy in a mechanicus robe!

>he hasn't heard of Telion and Cyrus

time to leave

>22
>tau
>IG

>23
>Grey Knights
>Dark Eldar
>Dark Eldar (switched from Grey Knights because insta-losing is not a fun playstyle and doesn't reflect on the GK's fluff.)

its 20%, which is dumb as you can only take one canon for each 1000 points of order in your army. And even in the same order some armies are incompatible. Souping in 40k is way better. The only thing I would add is that you cannot take named characters if you soup.

Chaos Female Berserkers who are blessed withendless menstruating powers.

Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it flows.

Tau
Custodes
Bananas but I would happily play only-GSC models army one day - they are just too expensive for me right now

rate my first attempt at painting white

Remember anons, the quality of the story doesn't matter. What matters is how many gay brown vaginas it contains.

one of the HH books had a lesbo couple

>21
>Dark Angels
>Space Marines
>Imperial Guard

>Be 6'5 Melanin enriched man
>Mfw I play Mechanicus
>Mfw I also intimidate the fuck out of people at new LGS I go to

Still waiting for this.

Thanks. I don't read the novels so I was hoping there'd be more lore in them but alas, t'was not to be.

2/10 the edges are all scratched up
take more care of your models user

Imperial Guard
Chaos Soup
Eldar

>paying attention to ultramarines

That feel when fully painted

>32
>Space Marines from the 3rd Edition Box
>Chaos Renegades
>Imperial Guard: Catachans

Honestly very impressive
Would get run over by

If It's bad don't read it.

K.

are those vampyre beasties count as spawn?

>The Feel

I'm fucking inspired mate.

Nothing wrong with that. I just dislike how proud of themselves they are for it. Write gay characters all you want, but don't do it to virtue signal

WAIT NIGHTLORDS GET GIANT BATS?

You know, my issue with this whole representation thing is that they want to push their diversity quotas on pre-established media with a long standing guidelines for the setting. What's so hard about making your own media with your token black, asian, muslim, autist, genderqueer,etc characters? If it's objectively good, people will consume the media. Having that diversity alone doesn't make it good.
In the case of that specific novel, it would absolutely make sense since Eschers see men as literal breeding tools and nothing else. To them, reproducing is a chore and a necessity.

> A Chaos Lord riding a Space Marine riding a Wolf

wut?

yfw

>Tfw only have 10 Ratlings and 20 dudes left
Soon.gif, I'm jealous though user, you're doing a really good job!

Pls no, I haven't even had my desk clean for a week and I already want to paint.

>Animu poster can't read

It's like sending out a special forces team of three airsofters and one actual special forces trooper with 10+ years experience. At best the other three are irrelevent, at most they're a hindrance.

Chaos Ultramarines?

user your ultramarines look kind of strange

that wing covering up the dreadnought's arm looked like a bigass drill at first glance. im now disappointed dreadnoughts dont get big daddy drills as melee weapons.
Nice army though user.

Very nice, but drill out your exhaust stacks.

You laugh, but that's literally it. I walked into my first LGS and the owner looked spooked, forgot I was using a pistol case as my army transport, but he calmed down when I asked about Space Marine shit.

That sounds like a shit time

>32
>Skaven
>Tau
>No favourite army

Why is she perfect?

When will she post more videos?

>be playing tournament one day
>two random negros just walk in and start watching
>occasional "aw he got eem" and "aw nigga dey got shotguns"
>they leave after about 10 minutes
it was a strange experience

That's not the point you tube fed soy breeder, the point is the creator has to express very socially about his lesbian couple in a plastic miniatures universe. Like trying to one up us regulars?????

Yea.

>31
>AdMech
>AdMech
>AdMech

Just started in January so I don't have a lot of options yet. Also waiting for the dark eldar codex because their shit is cool as fuck, but holy hell I need to finish my first army before starting a second. I probably will pick up DEldar stuff anyway at some point. Also waiting for Fire of Ciraxus or whatever because that Thanatar gives me a goddamn boner.

>black man walks into your FLGS carrying a gun case
>what do you do

I could probably runt hat scenario in an RPG

>Have 1K painted Necrons
>1.5K painted T'au
>Recently finished another 1.5K CSM with the last few units needing conversions
>About to embark on a year-long project for 2K Thousand Sons
>Everyone looks at you like you're a fucking pro
>MUH DICK

Why does it not sound like fun user?
>Dat Guildball in the back
Aw yiss

How's you get that paint chip scratch? Just dark silver drybrush?

>34 next week
>IG
>IG
>Tomb Kings...

that admech is cute CUTE

Is the Eisenhorn miniature a timed exclusive or will I be able to buy him from the online store whenever?