Current Playtests: pastebin.com/vK9njh31

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd.arkalseif.info/classes/vermin-lord/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How cute/pretty is your PC really?
Fairly cute.

My bard (male) is cuter than our rogue and paladin by leagues.

Dual Talent, for humans. When is it worth it? Ever? I'm thinking of taking it on a martial, since I need three or four stats and already get a lot of bonus feats.

>that figure
>eating trash fastfood
how?

all that fat has gotta go somewhere

How young is your PC? I didn’t know you could play someone younger than 15.

When Aasimar isn't allowed and/or you're playing an INT class (because you can just get a +2 to INT and nullify the penalty of losing Skilled)

First, you should check if any of the native outsiders with a pass for human alternative racial nets you the desired statline, and refluff as human. Then, and if the stat is INT that you need, you can consider Dual Talent.

Some women have just the right kind of metabolism.

How?

He looks pretty handsome, but he's got a very smug look about him that just screams "PUNCH ME IN THE FACE". I wouldn't describe him as cute or pretty. He oozes poison from his skin, and that makes him constantly look glisteny, like he's just been oiled up.

She’s a divine fox, her metabolism doesn’t work like it does for mortals. It’s probably split among her other nine aspects.

By being versatile in other ways. My plan is to go with a Gun Chemist; that'll give me extracts, some crafting, and discoveries aplenty to put on my alchemical ordnance. Been planning the build a while, and I even know what feat path I'll be taking.

She's a Corpokineticist, she's usually a 7/10 but can make herself cuter or uglier. In battle she's Body Horror/10.

I'm a forever DM, so I don't get to have cute PCs, but my NPCs are cute.

I have a former clown turned pop star who is actually a silver dragon who is obsessed with clown paraphernalia but sings because people like it better. Currently, she's gotten the party to be her bodyguards and perform dangerous errands for her while she's busy rehearsing.

The Iconic Kineticist is a very young child, and the only penalty she has is being Small instead of Medium. Paizo themselves doesn't give a hoot about the age rules, and neither should you.

1. Pretty damn pretty.
2. Can be pretty if forced to be by royal mandate; avoids it like the plague under normal circumstances.
3. Depends on how you feel about tall, gangling, slightly goth-y types.

It's all about calories in/calories out. I've managed to lose 20lbs working at a fast food restaurant eating lunch there five days a week by eating a smaller portions of high calorie food and stepping up my exercise.

Her parents designed her to be beautiful. She kind of hates them for it.

He’s handsome, not pretty.

How much do you like harpies?

>twenty-year old shoanti bloodrager girl
>history of attracting older men

I'd say they're pretty cute

My character personally? She's 10 (using the expert NPC class right now). GM is running a series of "youth adventures" so the party's characters are friends and have a history before we roll up full-fledged characters after a few mini-adventures. I'm going for Bard, personally.

Is there a feat that let's you do any sexual position and last for at least an hour

Define "Any"

All of them

Sure, but are you including shapeshifting into different forms as sexual positions?

I'm not a furry

There’s a feat for that, it’s called “Endurance.”

Flesh to Stone?

1. Nails the rugged knight look to a tee.
2. He's got that roguish charm about him that's for sure.
3. Beneath his charming appearance lies the heart of a greedy schemer.
4. Would you expect a half-orc with 8 charisma to look handsome?
5. Imagine Tommy Chong with elf ears and draw your own conclusions.

In that case, no. You can do them all by default, because despite everything, this bullshit isn't actually part of the system.

Fluffy tails count, right? Cause he's pretty dang fluffy

Is this an inside joke?

A little above average for a dwarf, but not extravagantly so. He's slightly slimmer than your average dwarf due to being a gunslinging dex machine. Ironically, our half elf wizard is a little chunky (we nickname her cake wizard).

It's a fictional piece of art

>Party has to get an elvish blessing to get to macguffinville
>We pass the trial and get to the blessing ritual
>Somehow the ritual becomes a nude mudbath with the whole party
>And from an old joke from another campaign, the Samsaren Oracle of the party has a huge dick
>For shiggles the DM has everyone roll a will save
>Me the male Paladin roll a 3, 13 in total and fail
>Character is now gay
>Fastforward to desert area
How do I gay it up with it being humorous and simultaneously annyoing for mr big dick

I certainly appreciate it! What's you're Discord, we can talk more about it (I'm the one planning to run the AP, btw)

Quite

How meme-tier is the magical child archetype for vigilantes anyway?

Gutted, at this point.

it's garbage, just be a Vigilante Warlock, take a talent for a familiar, and take the social talent you need.

>stinger tail
>claws
>fangs
>sometimes horns and tentacles
Tough to say.

It's super fucking gutted because the main reason you would want to take it, eg. the Transformation Sequence, was added in as a social talent that you can pick up with needing the archetype.

Besides if you really wanted to make a magical girl, just try to convince your gm to allow Gonzo and make a Magical Girl or Henshin Hero.

Everyone that regularly posts in these threads should be banned.

She a half-elf, sooo, yes? Though she has the hands of an expert leatherworker, and a tendency to bloody the gropy ones with her retractable talons.

I'm Halae#9979 and I should be around to chat for a few hours here.

begone, thot

How goes NotR?

Really well, actually. We're assaulting the dungeon that should result in us being mythic by the time we beat the boss. Had out first character death the session before last, and that character's been replaced by an infuriatingly chipper shaman.

>tfw dragon's dogma online western release never

So, Reign of Winter GM, what's your stance on N.Jolly's Legendary Vigilante line?

He's not familiar with it so he'll block it.

I actually like it. What specifically are you looking to use from it?

There is hope considering they got a chunk of money from MHW and saw for themselves that there is a market for "moveset based iframe wankfest" ARPGs.

Does MHW even have iframes in it?

Yeah, and Evade+ equipment expands it.

Yes, though they aren't as obvious as the Dark Souls ROLL

Huh! Well there you go.

speaking of, is there any way to do MonHun crap in Pathfinder?

Barbarian and Fighter have archetypes to wield fuckhuge weapons, that's all i know

Very little, although unlike similar games in the genre, stacking special related skills in MonHun will figuratively make your character enter a pocket dimension where nothing can harm them.
Salvage Parts or whatever, its a pretty shit feat.
If you mean statting monsters, you'll have to do it yourself.

iirc 3.5 Dragon Mag had a supplement about using monster parts to make magic items, maybe have look into that. Make items made from the parts not magical but keep the enhancement bonus? Give dinosaurs weird ass EX abilities(since as far as I know there is know magic outside of the Mon Hun universe outside of the Elder Dragons maybe)

It'd totally depend on the party, but I've got decent ideas for Fortune Thief (or Sylvan Trickster), Symbiotic Slayer, and Dynamic Striker.

I've been thinking about a homebrew SoM class based off Monster Hunters along with some weapons. Still stumped about how to represent something like a charge blade or what the fuck would be the point of a switch axe in a PF context.

I know someone didsome bloodborne homebrew a while back, trick weapons included. Maybe go digging for that? Charge Blade and Switchaxe are basically just trick weapons.

>and neither should you.
doubt.jpg

MH is technically a post-post-post apocalypse setting where everything looped back into tribal/early medieval era with odd bits of technology here and there. There is no magic, but monsters are all basically mutants that went through ages of evolutionary race against themselves.
Elder Dragon is not really a measure of strength, but rather a way to categorize a monster that doesn't fall under other common methods of classification. Some monsters like angry pickle or bagel or clifford the giant red dog can fair quite well and even beat elder dragons in combat.

>Imagine Tommy Chong with elf ears and draw your own conclusions.
Hey, man. I resemble that remark.

That's some freaky shit, man.

I mean I know how I could represent a Switch Axe, I meant in the sense of how the fuck do I make a Switch Axe worthwhile to use since in this system great swords are more or less superior to great axes and there isn't too much to distinguish the two.

Charge blade is a bit harder, but I'm thinking just striking a foe in Sword/Shield mode restores a Phial, opting to hit in Axe mode does [ELEMENT] damage determined when the Charge Blade is created/purchased. I'm not sure about this as I don't think there's really a precedent for a weapon making you tract a resource that wasn't associated with something like ammo.

I'm most familiar with Dynamic Striker of those but all of them are fun.

doesn't the pickle shit out dragon element, which is particularly effective against monsters?

Only effective against standard monsters; the closer to an elder dragon it is, the more likely it is to be weak to it, but shit like the Khezu or Ludroth? Resistant to it.

Also, worth noting is that the "Dragon" element is apparently some kind of spiritual pressure anime bullshit. It's condensed will given energy or something to that effect, so if you're fighting with a dragon element weapon, you've literally got a fighting spirit in your sword.

I have no idea how you'd represent something like that in PF

Why not just Force damage? Its quite an uncommon type of resistance, few enemies have that.

Yeah, I think Fortune Thief could be a lot of fun given the witch-y/fey themes of the AP.

That's a pretty good point, yeah. And Force damage still counts as elemental for the purposes of things that affect elements and the like.

I thought it was some type of virus/bacteria, since it can be found in Dragonfell Berries and Dracophage insects(which eat dragonfell berries) so it's definitely something material. Then again it is refereed too as energy.

Nah, whenever there's viral stuff in the monster hunter universe, they make a big deal out of it. For example, in MH4, you dealt with Gore Magala and Shagaru Magala, and their entire thing was infection.

You could probably also imitate the effects of Elderseal status that comes with Dragon element by slapping some keyword akin to "cant use X special ability if monster recieved Y Force damage this turn". Kinda like with trolls and their regen being hindered by fire/acid.

Post your houserules document.

So, tell me about that one character you have always wanted to play but never have had a chance too.

How did they manage to find so many big-titty gish witches?

God, a whole fucking bunch. I really want to play a Giant Shifter from Jolly's Legendary Shifter but I don't think I'll ever really find a campaign suited for it.

It's something in the water.

Fire Emblem art meta when

"too fucking many" but
>sorc who is obsessively attached to his party members, and will lash out with whatever means he has appropriate for the circumstances
>aloof mage warlock vigilante that hates the thought of not directly facing foes with their magical prowess
>cheery as shit silksworn elf that wants everyone to look their best when they're not actively out slogging through dungeons or hordes of monsters
>stone-faced Occultist with a strong attachment to his weapons, shit at putting things into words, but can go right through a man with a glare just as well as a sword

>all of them either looking forward or with blank vacant expression
>black hair red eyes just stares directly at you, judgmentally
she knows

Pretty ugly after getting burned..

Overcompensator, the Trox Titan Mauler/Fighter who is obsessed with being HUGE, would try to get permanently enlarged as soon as possible, could never play in an actual game due to not fitting in buildings/dungeons
or
Chuck, the literally retarded stone throwing goblin Hurler who has autistic rage fits, would be terrible for all RP purposes
or
Three hand fighter, the free hand fighter who does a million things with his off hand (think shield gauntlet/possessed hand/grace feats), would spend most combat rounds arguing with the DM

A vermin lord from 3.5. dnd.arkalseif.info/classes/vermin-lord/index.html

The idea of a vermin themed spellcaster sounds fun even though I know it's pretty underpowered. I haven't looked to see if there were other vermin based classes in pathfinder now that I think of it. Maybe I should.

Blight Druid?

i've always wanted to play a jester character, complete with shitty jokes for every occasion

I've always wanted to play the PoW mystic. However, since PoW has become so hated as of late, I may never get a chance to.

>Blight Druid
Nah. Not as interesting as vermin lord unfortunately. Thanks for the rec anyway.

I mean, he's a kitsune with a hat of disguise that becomes a bow when he turns into a fox. Pretty cute.

>a fox is fine too.jpg

>Used to be pretty decent looking until he let himself go and turned into a gaunt, haggard mess, and now he's ALSO physically mutated and pale as fuck to boot
>probably cute as heck, but then you notice something about the way he carries himself is just wrong, and that smile is too wide, he seems a bit too thin, and...
>he's rough and tough, he's the picture of a charismatic, mighty warrior with a charming smile, and he's five foot four

>he's rough and tough, he's the picture of a charismatic, mighty warrior with a charming smile, and he's five foot four
>five foot four
Manlets. When will they ever learn?

I've always wanted to play a grumpy werebear that likes to steal all the hunnies and sleep a lot.