Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

snake elves and fish elves Edition
Previous Thread: DoK week
Part 1 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/19/daughters-khaine-part-1-daughters-khainegw-homepage-post-3/
Part 2 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/20/daughters-khaine-part-2-morathi-shadow-queen/
Part 3 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/21/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-3-the-melusaigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 4 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/22/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-the-khineraigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 5 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-magic-and-prayersgw-homepage-post-3/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Legions of Nagash
>mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4
Malign Portents
>mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

>not starting with those perfect Sneks

Fuck you.

>perfect Sneks
Tumblr, please

>perfect Sneks

>we want Heroes of Might and Magic audience

More like
>we want Dragon Age audience

i honestly cant imagine a situation where the melee version is ever preferable unless those spears have -2 rend and are 2+ damage each

the mortal wound shooters is going to be hard to beat.

>at first they made Hydras without teeths
>now even elfs are teethless

the scourges are the objectively superior miniatures

For Dark Eldars

I need some clarification

When it says "0-1 Kurnoth Hunters" but also says "Any number of additional Sylvaneth units" does that mean additional up to 1 unit or could I bring 2 or 3?

Basically if I want to go with Harvestboon am I capped at 1 unit of Kurnoth Hunters?

Blood Sisters are 20 points cheaper than the shooty version, and get more attacks. Blood Stalkers only fire one shot a turn, Blood Sisters get three attacks with their spear and one special Mortal Wound attack.

If only there weren't a gentle breeze away from breaking.

did you expect me to call them khaine-o-bat-blood-beaters or whatever ridiculous name they have officially?

>did you expect me to call them khaine-o-bat-blood-beaters or whatever ridiculous name they have officially?
Nope, I am totally agree with you these guys are just fantasy version of DE Scourges

So how long before they just show off the idoneth now that everyone knows about them?

Slavtroll is really trying so hard.

i think the cover for the battle tome already leaked

It doesn't say you're capped at 0-1 Kurnoth Hunters on that page, though. If the cap is specific to one of those smaller Batallions, then it only applies to that Batallion. So you can take others under the "any number of additional units" clause, but they'll only get the global Harvestboon bonus.

Teclis wouldn't create something ugly.

Wonder if they gonna get the river toll models?

>Teclis wouldn't create something ugly.
not on purpose anyways...
but the Idoneth Deepkin what a failed experiment that Teclis abandoned. They might be deformed and ugly

>le slav boogieman

Are there any rumours about upcoming Shadespire warbands? I think that the next two are Khorne and SC again but after that? I want beastmen but i know that's a long way off if it's happening at all.

Soon

That's a river troll.

>They might be deformed and ugly

Not outwardly since the rumours imply they are underwater Spartans

It needs to be mentioned that the Idoneth disappeared on their own. Teclis didn't flush them down the toilet or at least that is what I get from the text.

Kurnoth Hunters are under Free Spirits. So I'd just have to take them in a different group or something?

That's honestly why I'm into AoS. It's certainly not for the original ideas for there are non.

>Joined to their bases by flimsy tails

Whoever thought that was a good idea ought to be shot at dawn.

Rate my first Shadespire warband

Should I run Deathrattle bone zone or should I do Legion of Blood Nighthaunt bravery shenanigans?

>So I'd just have to take them in a different group or something?

Yeah. Basically, any Kurnoth units you take under Free Spirits benefit from that Battalion, and the Harvestboon Battalion. You can take others, under the "any additional units" umbrella, but they just get the Harvestboon bonuses.

Why do you allow your skeletons play in the mud?

Go full soup nazi.

I'd be more concerned if you clean your skeletons

happened to me with Macragge Blue, I think you have to shake the fucking things for a good 10 minutes before you can spray them.

An entire army of that one cripple from 300 who screwed over the Spartans

A little overzealous with the mud/weathering. It's a nice effect but it drowns out everything else, to the point where none of the other detail really comes through.

B O N E Z O N E

Shield boy!

What are YOU working on?

>literally nothing confirming that deepkin are aelves

I’m seriously hoping for some good ol’ Innsmouth deep ones

you're a retard, please know what you're talking about before commenting in the future. Thank you.

Considering that Age of Sigmar has no lore, how do you think the Age of Sigmar RPG will workm out?

I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in the DoK book. So no fish dicks for you.

I mean being able to make up whatever you want and have it be canonically correct is pretty liberating. My Stormcast Æternals are doing work.

Rood

Huh. Well hopefully they’re more fishy horror than elf

By reading the books full of lore

The popular rumour seems to indicate an Atlantis theme. So no cheesy Cthulhu mythos memes for you.

When's the Klan gonna get some love? We wuz, after all, kangz.

Most of them are objectively terrible, though. They really need to go over the first two years and do some revisions.

>Atlantis theme.
So something like mantic waterpeople but with better quality?

Probably more like Aquaman.

>Dark, terrible, and majestic

How does that translate into miniature design?

>cheesy
Nah. It’s not for everyone, but I like Lovecraft’s stuff. Just hate how people only know it from Cthulhu

>Aquaman
Dear Lord, save us.
Capeshit was a mistake

Probably Greek Sea elves.

Skull is still on the lead so expect something this week for your harbringer

>How does that translate into miniature design?
Dark Eldars

Lovecraft's original stories are great. The fans boiling it all down to the seafood variety of monsters has kinda cheapened it, though.

Shadow demons with elf form. Like mandrakes.

Nobody asked you, slav.

But it seems I am not alone who thinks in this way

I mean, he's explicitly answering a question. So someone did.

That's fine.

The guy can't into English. Answering question is beyond his capabilities.

But he answered the question, you semen-slurping faggot-humping shit-gobbler.

Not really.

Not him, but you don't need to be smart to answer a question. Intelligence is however required to understand the question.

Ok

>Not him
You aren't fooling anyone, Stormcuck.

Still looking for army suggestions. Main options right now are STD and skelemans. Lizards and FEC are also on the table.

>How does Dark, Terrible, and Majestic translate into miniature design
>The Dark Eldar line
But he did.

the guy who, every other comment, accuses someone different of being the slavfag is by far the most autistic and entertaining user on this board. I hope he never leaves.

Lizards.

Wouldn't it say "Order Battletome" or " Battletome" if it were real?

Not really again.

He is just spamming "Dark Eldars" at every aelf post.

Isn't he the guy that doesn't use punctuation and capitalization?

its an open question at this point

but it seems safe to say the good elf armies are coming later.

In this case, dickbishop, Dark Eldar is a legitimate answer.

Nope.

>friendzoning Nikaido
You dense motherfucker, she wants the... whatever it is 8 feet tall man-lizard abomination would have down there.

Are you trying to say that Dark Eldar miniatures are modeled around the ideals of dark, terrible majesty? Seriously?

>tfw /aosg/ has a critical amount of autistic shitposters that makes up the spectrum of a terrible rainbow of sadness

>tfw yours are being mounted on flying bases
>by the bat-pussy

*aren't, sorry.

>whatever it is 8 feet tall man-lizard abomination would have down there

Hemipenis.

You realize that now?

Gimme a fun army to do. I'm accepted that Slaves to Darkness will never receive new infantry models so I'm looking to not be in constant despair all the time. Fun to paint is an added bonus of course too

>Gimme a fun army to do.
shouldnt take long to paint every unit type

>buy all these cool models
>not a good enough painter to do them justice
:(

This is why I love AoS great models. Some of the best around. Actually they are so great I’m losing interest in 40k lol.

At first I thought it was only like 3 terribly misanthropic people trying really hard to shit the thread up, but now I realise it's probably more like 20 terribly misanthropic people doing it. How do these people live with themselves and what has made their lives to so wrong that they spend so much energy on /aosg/?

That's the attitude of a loser. Just keep doing something, think about what you're doing and eventually you will get good.

That doesn't work if you got a shaky hand, though. Then you will always be at a disadvantage.

Not really since he spamming the words with no thought behind it.