Stat him, Veeky Forums

Stat him, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4czQ1Oa-Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'd fit a Wilder pretty well if you're doing 3.5, desu

Psychic Type, Undiscovered Egg Group, Genderless.
Base Stats:
HP 106
Attack 110
Defense 90
Sp Atk 154
Sp Def 90
Speed 130
Growth Rate Slow

Beyond broken in Gen 1

The way you balanced Mewtwo in Gen 1 was to deadleg anyone who tried to use it in a link battle.

>Interior decorating skills: Eldritch.

beat me to it. good on ya.

Purge the mutant

Beyond mind bullets/rape, did Mewtwo have innate strength or durability? Could it soak a surprise sniper attack?

The very best, like no-one ever was.

Forget what but he tanked something in the movie and just use recover to fully heal immediately afterwards

That sounds more like excess HP than durability

>Ho got better.

Recover in the manga is the most fucking broken thing in Pokemon history.

Mewtwo is fairly durable, with a reasonably strong body.
That said, it's still basically just an organic, and its stronger than it is durable.
Most of Mewtwo's durability comes from psychic barrier fields, and regeneration.
It lacks any really usable natural weapons, apart from the tail, and its arms aren't the strongest, even if its legs are a bit better off. Durability-wise, and psychic powers aside, it's more durable than a human, but only by that vague sense that any pokemon is more durable than something its size and weight should be, unless it's something made out of metal/stone, in which case it's way weaker.

A headshot from a good sniper rifle might destroy enough of the brain fast enough to kill it before it can regenerate. Disintegration may also work, though decapitation might not.

The real question is if Mewtwo would ever drop that barrier, even if it thought it was "safe". It has a pretty wide area of psychic coverage, and has trust issues anyways.

I mean it's not really a natural weapon, but...

I was trying to say in a hypothetical situation where Mewtwo had no psychic powers.

>NVE stab
I don't know much about pokemon, but I know Deoxys should be fucking dead.

Actually the spoon is part of it’s natural arsenal. All high tier Pokemon psychics are able to create psychic spoon weapons like Alakazam. Mewtwo can cut apart skyscraper with it.

>Pic related.

>mewtwo gets stab with what is clearly a steel type attack

Fucking hell, man.

Why does Mewtwo have ball fingertips? Hell never be able to keyboard and mouse!

the scientists didn't want it to masturbate

>first thing he does when free is mind bondage a hot nurse to be his slave
Should have scienced harder.

The definitive answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4czQ1Oa-Ns

It seems that they scienced exactly hard enough.

If all Nurse Joys are basically identical, can you really make a value judgment on whether they're hot?

20 18 and 5