Your current character is suddenly blind

>Your current character is suddenly blind.

How does that change the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnPLR8hRQwE
youtu.be/UAxARJyaTEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he becomes much worse at piloting

Free parking, fuck yeah!

>archer
Guess I'll just retire, then.

Joke's on you, my character is already blind

It's a Wuxia game, so some time soon a mysterious blind mentor will turn up and they'll just become even more badass after the special training to learn to cope.

Guess I've gone from Batman to Daredevil, might have to move grabbing blind-fight up a level or two.

>mfw

That's okay. Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.

My storm sorc is going to cause a lot more collateral damage now I suppose. At least she'll have an excuse

He now can't see EVERYTHING.

Looks like she'll need cybernetic eyes as well as the replacement arm she's been saving for...

>conjure familiar
>pic related

I would type it out but i made a (slightly old) video on exactly that youtube.com/watch?v=hnPLR8hRQwE

How does one become double blind?
Beyond that none at all beyond how he currently lives as he's a capsuleer and the ship does all the seeing for you.

Going to be a lot less useful in the coup next week.

She's a hunter in the Bloodborne world so shit just got a whole lot harder. On the plus side eldritch abominations can't make her nuts from seeing them?

>Assuming my eyes are somewhat intact, I use the my divine given ability to see auras to see the vague shapes of things, and strong outlines of people.
>Alternatively, I would use my ceremonial death mask, and see the world through the perspective of a ghost, but its quite exhausting to use and I wouldn't want to use for more than a couple hours a day. Considering I'm the smith guild's master, my position is relegated to strictly teaching and advising.
>I'd have to find a nearby light cleric and if their god believes me to be worthy they could restore my eyesight. If not I'd have to crawl my sorry ass to my former employer, an evil snake person summoner and ask for one hell of a favor, likely to repaid against my own interests and moral compass.

>go blind
>drink some brain fluid or some shit i dunno
>grow new eyes
blindness be gone

> US soldier
> born in Corsica, so speaking French and some Italian
> working behind enemy lines in occupied France
> winter 1943
> suddenly blind
Well, the war is over for him. Time to roll a new character.

Most recent character was a 16th level drow thief in 5e.

>Blindsense 10 ft.
>Perception +10 thanks to Expertise
>Observant feat means passive Perception is 25 (auto-pass Very Hard checks)
>Reliable Talent means its literally impossible to roll less than 20 in Perception (auto-pass Hard checks), and her average result is 30 ("Impossible").

She doesn't need eyes to see.

Praise the Omnissiah! For he hath bestowed upon mine unworthy self the opportunity for not one, but two of his bionic blessings to be bestowed upon mine person!

Literally this, my lizardfolk warlock is already using her Imp familiar for its crazy eyesight.

It would just spend a lot less time in aerial recon and a lot more time attached to her head.

>fucking piece of shit cybereyes acting up again
[reboots]

>my lizardfolk warlock is already using her Imp familiar for its crazy eyesight.
Tell me more about her, I never see lizardfolk casters for some reason.

>Bookworm nobleman teenager who can only stand being with the party of spergs if he's researching something.
>Recently gained access to a massive library of books
>Running from assassins and warzones because of power hungry siblings
>Suddenly blind

Basically this:
youtu.be/UAxARJyaTEA

> What the fuck?
>> My cybereyes must have failed!
>> Well, they were old hand-me-downs from the last people who owned this morph. My medichines should have warned me about them going to fail.
>> No big deal, I'll just hop in a healing tank -
>>> Oh wait, we recently discovered Mass Relays and the Mass Effect and we're at least one star system away from a healing tank and an operator I trust.
>>> I have a choice now; in ascending order of preference:
>>>> 1] I can let the guy who is VERY DEFINITELY infected with a strain of the Exsurgent Virus that is NOT Watts-McLeod repair/replace my cybereyes. IE, the guy Firewall put me on this ship to keep tabs on.
>>>> 2] I can try to replace - or more likely, repair in-place - them myself, defaulting to my EXTREMELY HIGH Hardware: Robotics [Synthmorphs] and taking a lot of time, pulling in all the data I can find from our huge SolArchives, etc.
>>>> 3] I can just build a new synthmorph from scratch (See above) and evacuate my cyberbrained biomorph into it, at least until I can get the eyes fixed.
>>>> 4] I can just use my armored hardsuit's helmet sensors as my eyes until I can get back to a healing tank.
>>>> 5] I can hop in the ship's healing tank and let the autodoc try to fix/replace my eyes. If it fails, I can fall back on another option.

Beat me to it

Suppose it would put a damper on his ability to read which is basically his favorite thing to do

She's already blind, she's got Anophthalmia. So...she doesn't really notice and goes along with her life I guess.

"Please, keep monologuing. It makes it easier for me to hit you."

"You don't look all that terrifying to me."

"I can beat ya with my eyes closed."

This would literally be her then. Except uglier and like fucking zatoichi.

For you ze war is over

The cleric has to burn a spell slot casting Lesser Restoration. How annoying!