Be me, a 7th level Oath of Crown paladin

>be me, a 7th level Oath of Crown paladin
>after wading through an underground complex filled with various goblinkin, we finally come across a "stable" of goblin children
>myself and the rest of the party butchers them mercilessly and walk out with hard-earned loot
>no one ever questions or brings up how we killed a bunch of goblin kids

Fuck shortstacks. Kill green vermin on sight.

what do you mean "stable"?

That's how the DM described it. It was basically a fenced off barn.

How's 8th grade treating you, buddy?

>Things that didn't happen for 100 Alex.

Sounds like you're a runner up to be the next school shooter.

Why so triggered Veeky Forums? It's not like goblins are people.

>triggered
Ah, so it's 6th grade then?

The only good goblin is a dead goblin.

>Dude my way of presenting fantasy creatures and morality is different from yours? I'm going to shove it in your face!
>lol what do you mean you don't like my arrogant, self fellating, no effort shitposting thread? LMAO you must be a SJW cuck roastie get triggered xd

So what? You roleplayed it correctly, Oath of Crown pallies are assholes. Now if you were an Oath of Devotion or Oath of the Ancient ones there would have been morality issues, but this thread is... really pointless.

Lmao every deviant in here is shitposting about killing some goblin kids but im 100% sure most of them have fucked at least three different types of Tieflings

hows 7th grade treating you thread?

No, there is a point, just someone trying, not very good mind you, to rile up people with a "haha, your personal opinion on fantasy monsters and the morality of killing imaginary children sure is dumb, I am such a clever guy for wasting time making this thread" thread.

I think he's just making fun of retarded /d/fags who keep making threads about how you should totally try to fuck monsters and demons

Fuck shitposting, Veeky Forums how can these types of scenarios be portrayed maturely and convincingly? I'm running a campaign where humanity's frontier is pushing up against the edge of the continent and wild monster types are getting pushed back from hunting / raiding / adventurer murdering grounds to their actual homes. A lot of tribes and clans are balanced between desperately banding together or clawing at each others throats at the pressure from civilization closes in.
The players are some regular joe adventurers helping an alliance of frontiersmen under the guise of standard adventurer tropes, clearing out dungeons, slashing kobolds, getting sick loot and bags of gold, but eventually they're going to be up against villages and clan politics. Can this sort of horror of war 'You find CHILDREN' thing be played without feeling all shoehorned and obvious? Should I just focus on the political tensions between clans vying for survival or allegiance with or against humanity?

>Playing a standard TTRPG puts you in 8th grade
This is traditional Game Board, meaning almost all TTRPGs are apart of that. Don't come to this board if you don't like it.

>Killing goblins didn't happen.
It's actually the most common happening in any DnD similar game. It even happens in the first session.

>Unbased shit talk round 2
Not even gana be creative?

>unbased
>gana
4th grade it is.

>be me, a 7th level Oath of Cuckold paladin
>after wading through an underground complex filled with various goodpostkin, we finally come across a "stable" of goodpost children
>myself and the rest of the party butchers them mercilessly and walk out with hard-earned loot
>no one ever questions or brings up how we killed a bunch of nonD&D kids

Fuck goodposts. Kill nonD&D players on sight.

Yes, critical role kill.

How does one differentiate between humanoids that are people and humanoids that aren't people?

Because you're intentionally acting overly edgy to make yourself seem cool and uncaring.
It's not working and we can all see that.

People are human. Humanoids that are human arnt people. Unless the setting says otherwise. Most settings got out and express that elves and dwarves are "people" a lot of settings go out and make it clear that Orcs and goblins are just monsters. It's merely a new idea wave that suh creatures are otherwise.

Goblins aren't real, you fucking nerd.

>namefagging
>venerating Stirner
How's 6th grade treating you?

How's it feel to be a human goblin, user?

>OP is a faggot.

You could have reduced your greentext a bit there.

Ok... so:
>People = Human
>Some humanoids are human
>Humanoids that are human are not people.
You're contradicting yourself. You're also a shitposting faggot.

You don't know what you're missing man.

>Mfw goblin used titty hero even mentions he's barely better than the monsters he hates and is in danger of slipping completely