ColossusCoinXT

ColossusCoinXT (COLX):
- fixes everything wrong with ECA and XVG
- based on solid PRIVX tech
- although relatively new coin, proven track record (see ColossusCoin V1 and V2)
- went x100 in the last 14 days
- moon has just begun at current price of $0.01
- gives out “dividends” for staking (masternodes)
- new exchanges are being added
- incoming coin burn

This coin remained under the radar for a while due to it's limited availability (2 small exchanges) but this is one of those hidden gems. You're not going to find an easier way to truly make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/colossuscoinxt/status/947243604048859136
colossuscoinxt.org/
twitter.com/colossuscoin
colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0
youtube.com/channel/UClZWzQKdeThqoRxsjxrB88Q
colossuscoinxt.org/downloads-wallet/
colossuscoinxt.org/staking/
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lel at people thinking this was a pump and dump, it’s held it’s new price level nicely. Second moon mission comin later this month , lots of good stuff in the works for Q1

ECA is everything this coin is and more.

What's wrong with ECA?

>counter-shilling mode engage

The superior choice is right in front of you dear reader

kek.
this.
I been in since 25 sat / 0.003 cents
Shilled it a couple times for the smart anons.
But I bet a lot have not jumped on this yet.

omg, do some research brainlet

- there is nothing stopping the whales from dumping their ECA stash as soon as it goes mainstream, crashing the whole project
- ECA wallet is unsigned
- ECA website is a weebly link
- ECA has no benefit over any other coin

I don't know who brainwashed you, but make a real comparison once, seriously.

Lmao just lmao

They have different goals and purposes. You're comparing apples and oranges. Your counter-shilling is ineffective.

Also they just tweeted this . Roadmap states dev fund to be used to pay larger exchange listing fees {bittrex}

I HOLD BOTH COLX AND ALQO AND THEY ARE DIFFERENT COINS STOP SHILLING

nice, didn't see that tweet yet

in since sub 1 sats when it was cv2 and more at 3 sats. tried to propose it to Veeky Forums when it was at 6 sats
>pajeet
>poo
>shitcoin
its absolutely hopeless. oh well, guess theyll have to be the faggots who fomo in when its already in the top 100

What's the expected outcome of this by the end of the month? x2? x5 maybe?

in january alone, colx will
>be listed on cryptopia (top 30 exchange)
>implement zerocoin
>release new the new whitepaper
make of that what you will

Get more at 80 sats and raise my average from 20 sats or just chill with my 250K stack? Choices, man.

Dev fund is 5% of the to be burned coins (1.635 billion) or 82 million colx ($900k)
You can definitely do more than just get listed on bittrex for that money.

1.6 billion about to be burned. 1.9 billion locked in masternodes. Unknown amount doing regular staking. Staking and masternodes require a week before it starts, real hodling incentive. Only 4,25% inflation.

Cryptopia soon, later bittrex maybe binance too.

Whitepaper will release soon.

1000 on reddit, 2000 on discord. Real community, environmental proof of stake coin with anonimity features. Superfast supercheap. Only $50 million mcap yet.

You do like money, do you user?

Check out the graph on coinmarketcap, if the current trend continues even x50 or higher is possible.

Also don't forget the impact of the new exchange being added. For some coins this causes a dip because it's yet another exchange. However, you have to realise, the existing exchanges for COLX are small and shady. The new exchange will make COLX more accessible and will further increase demand.

I remember when I thought that of xrp and xlm a few months ago. I just chilled. Sold them yesterday at 70% of what its now.

I made a decent profit but it could have been life changing. I'm pissed off today.

Research it, make a decision. Most optimistic scenario in my mind: 50 cents.
You'll have a nice amount of money if it happens, but you won't escape wagecuckery will you user?

>you won't escape wagecuckery will you user
I was planning to quit the wagecuck life as soon as I get over 200K, but you're right. Scared money makes no money. I'll look for those 60 sat dips and buy some more.

>The new exchange will make COLX more accessible and will further increase demand.

This. No doubt.

were you the guy that convinced me to buy two masternodes?

Is there an ETA? Can't seem to find a straight answer.

i dont think so
congrats though

Have you set them up? How do you keep them online while travelling?

two vms . you can set up a free amazon aws account and spin them up in minutes

Man, wish I had a master node but that shit's too expensive now.

*moons quietly*

Noone can predict the future. I can pull a number out of my ass and tell you it's guaranteed, but then I'd be lying.

Things are looking great for COLX, and big gains are ensured eventually. However, if BTC decides to crash hard or moon hard it will affect every altcoin. On the other side of the coin, COLX could be surprise-added to binance tomorrow and gain x100 within minutes. Impossible to put a timeframe on this, I'm not a dev or part of the project, who knows what they have in store for us.

Only have 30k. I hope this helps me get on some moon missions soon.

Oh, you mean for the exchange listing. No date is set, this is the plan:
twitter.com/colossuscoinxt/status/947243604048859136

The coin burning is happening any day now.

Thx, i'll look into it.
Any additional info or handy links for a bit of a computergrandpa would also be appreciated.

This is the bog coin

u wot m8?

GOT 2M OF THIS BAD BOI AM I GONNA MAKE IT!!???

sorry lil excited

1.5 m holder got in at 2

website has guides
COLX Bot:
Web: colossuscoinxt.org/
Twitter: twitter.com/colossuscoin
Slack: colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/
Bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141880.0
News COLX: @colx_news
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UClZWzQKdeThqoRxsjxrB88Q

if you need any help join tge discord or telegram abd someone can walk you through it

Best exchange to get this at?

It's either 1k$ on this or 1k$ on TRON, which one would you choose?

Id really like to get this off of coinsmarkets. Any wallets?

Both are good HODL coins. I think COLX will give you the biggest gains in absolute value though. TRON has been hyped for a while now, a lot of that hype is already priced in.

I got mine at Trade Satoshi, site looks and feels old but everything went smoothly. I sent in some ltc, exchanged, and withdrew my COLX to desktop wallet (or you can keep them there if you trust them).

I use the official wallet, works great.
colossuscoinxt.org/downloads-wallet/

Official wallet: colossuscoinxt.org/downloads-wallet/

Then enable staking for extra gains:
colossuscoinxt.org/staking/
but also go through steps 21+ in this guide to increase staking rate:
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/

Thanks friendo

thanks man. gotta see if this shit is for mac.

It is, I use it on my mac. However, it only started syncing properly the second time I started it, not sure why. Just restart it if it doesnt sync by itself the first time you open it.