Ether Racing? Yes. Ether Racing

>>What is Ether Racing?
It is a new blockchain racing game, Beta was released a mere 12 hours ago. EtherRacing.net
You race with others with virtual cars and win ETH as prizes. Read their smart contract here: etherscan.io/address/0x365ec7b439abcc8a3a2c4289f0868a4adcd996e9#code

>>Cool, what do I have to do?
You can only begin PvP racing on January 16, but devs have opened up a selection of unique cars for purchase, codenamed ER-1 to ER-9 with ER-1 being the cheapest available. At the time of writing, ER-1 is priced at 0.07ETH, while ER-8 is at 2.575ETH. These unique cars will disappear when racing goes live.

>>Okay, cool but what do I gain if I decide to grab a car or two now?
You stand to capitalize on entering a blockchain game way before it reaches mass market exposure. On top of that, you gain bonuses on every car you own. Eg, you have one ER-2 that you bought for 0.2ETH. An ER-2 entitles you to a bonus of 0.01ETH for every other person who bought ER-2 after you.
Sounds sweet right? Here's the best part: The cars gradually go up in value for each purchase made, so a jump in value when the Trading Markets go live on Jan 14 is to be expected. If collecting bonuses isn't your thing or you just want to be done with the game when it goes live- no biggie: sell on Jan 14. Take note though, you transfer your bonuses to whoever you're selling to, so cash out your dividends before then.

>>So.. like ethertanks?
Exactly. Except this time you haven't missed the ground floor, and you're able to acquire several golden gooses for relatively low prices. EtherRacing has a solid dev team, is very responsive on telegram and a gameplay demo video is available on their website. Reminds me of one of the first few Initial D games I played, except its on Google Chrome.

We all saw blockchain games coming biz, and this could be it. First thing that actually looks like a game instead of a card collection simulator like Cryptokitties or Etheremon.

lets go.

>First thing that actually looks like a game instead of a card collection simulator like Cryptokitties or Etheremon.

Let me fix that for you:

>Another ponzi scheme like Cryptokitties or Etheremon.

Reminder to shill responsibly and to stop lying like nigger pajeets about "OMG BREAKING EVEN ALREADYYY XDDD"

No car has sold more than 100 copies yet, it's literally impossible that you fucking idiots have broken even yet even if you were the very first buyer.

Game looks solid, you’re right when you say it reminds people of Initial D, because it really does. 1980s Daytona era games, even. It will definitely be a nostalgic experience.

Winning ETH on races and holding cars sound fantastic. The cheap cars that everyone go for in the other threads are also affordable. Im going in, because why not?

While I agree about these games being ponzi schemes, why did you use those two as insults?

Cryptokitties made every single day1 user rich, and Ethermon not only made people break even, it gave off free ethermon and income sources to anyone who didn't during the first week.

Just bought 2 ER-2s. Thanks user for the heads up. And good work with that post, I wouldn’t have found out about this gem otherwise.

Where do I buy these cars

I'm begging you, talk like a 4channer, not like a fucking subhuman pajeet redditor for fuck's sake.
NOBODY talks like that here, you're not fooling anyone.

It's like as soon as people are shilling, their vocabulary transmogriphies like a werepajeet.

etherracing.net

I was just trying to be polite.

This, dont worry, that faggot was brought up without any manners.

Fuck you and fuck yo momma

don't buy this shit while eth as at an ATH

>only positive feelings :) Feels great to be part of this boat, go etherracing! We're all going to the moon together, big hype!

Pathetic.
Go away, there is no karma or r*ddit gold to earn here by being saccharine.

>there is no karma or r*ddit gold to earn here by being saccharine.

Exactly, we do it because we respect one abrother, so go fuck yourself peace of shit pajeet with no proper upbringing, wait no I take that back because even an pajeet would know how to raise a child.

Buy the 4 cheapest cars guys for best gains

To the fucking moon

Is anybody getting cars or are they pending

Just give it a few minutes

It won't let me buy...

Also is this foreal or a scam?

It’s legit. Already making profits.

How can I buy? Nothing happens when I click on "Get NOW"

my car is not showing up, how long does it take after the tx was successful?

still not here after 10 minutes, this is a scam guys

They will come my dude

Well, don't be so cheap on gas price.... I had to use 4 gwei, and transaction still lasted at least 30 minutes. People in discord were discussing that that today you need to use at least 4 or more gwei for transactions.

Give your Metamask extension time to load. I clicked on it 5 times once, and it popped up 5 times. Be patient with it.

Initial D
>image shows only one JDM car
Initial D
>not a video game in the West, just anime and manga

You stupid man.

hope you know that every single game out there that uses this ponzi-scheme mechanic is literally taking the codes of etheremon and chang the pictures to a tank or a fish whatever

I just downloaded the MetaMask extension for chrome and it's installed and ready.

Can you please give me a noob guide as to how to buy?

Also biz, what is the most profitable purchase? I like the ER-6 because Ferrari is my favourite car.

its a ponzi scheme lol, if you get in early you get money thats how it works, if you get in late your money goes to early birds

Make sure you have ETH in your metamask wallet and you are good to go. Get the cheap cars. ER-1, ER-2, ER-3. That’s what everyone dipping their toes into the water is going for.

All cars will prob pay themselves off. But with tanks the cheap ones were more popular. So anything on the top row is probably your best bet.

buy the er5. People want big gains, and you'll be one of the first to get the porsche

Exactly. You’re more than early, this game hasn’t even been out for 24 hours, and already receiving this much attention.

I can't decide which car to buy. FUCK

There were several threads in the morning talking about E2.

Get this one mate

NO THE TX WENT THROUGH FUCK YOU SCAMMERS

STILL NO CARS

So wait, how exactly will anyone be able to play if the cars won't be available after racing goes live? Will different cars be made available or will the only option be to purchase them from the early buyers?

Are people getting dividends already or does that only commence on Jan 14th?

Yeah i think u can only buy them off other people

Do you have an eth ballance showing on the top of your screen?

yes

Was that how much you paid for the car?

Already slowed way down now everyone Handing off bags.

no, i bought the blue one

S13 when?