Who else here /comfystaking/

Who else here /comfystaking/

Other urls found in this thread:

stakex.io/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612048.new#new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delete this

proof of stake will not work. it rewards the rich just for being rich and hoarding coins and doing nothing but being lazy

proof-of-work is the only way. it requires continual economic activity (driving new chip innovation, electrical infrastructure, cabling and component manufacturers, chip fabrication engineers etc).

it is a feedback loop of economic activity and re-investment. if you stand still with proof-of-work you get left behind. proof-of-stake will not work.

Comfy with almost 30k STKX

>it rewards the rich just for being rich and hoarding coins and doing nothing but being lazy

Sounds good to me.
But your argument is invalid as it's on top of the ethereum blockchain

POSW HODL'er here :)

Did you realize that the token is free when you're in a airdrop? Free tokens and staking to become rich my friend

Consensus algorithms are not there to make you rich or stimulate economic activity, but to ensure consensus. In the context of blockchains, this means validating proper transactions and protecting against fraud.

The particular logic you used might as well lead you to suggest deflationary currencies are bad for the economy because we need debt-infused permagrowth for the wheels to turn... which is also a wrong argument, but without even getting into that, one might ask why would anyone believing in a need for "continual economic activity" even be interested in crypto.

Square peg, round hole.

that kid on the left, lel

son, that's called a whore you need to stay away from that ok

how tf is this shitcoin relevant?

Thats right. But you're missing the point right here, the eth chain is already secured. If there is a "PoS" contract on the chain which pays you tokens, it has nothing to do with the actual algorithm. It's a investment program like all this lending coins

With bitconnect, there was demand because if you invest, you get more tokens. But they are a ponzi scheme an can easily rip off all your tokens. STKX in the other hand is decentralized

>STKX
explain

Tokens still free in the last Airdrop round, better get them user

How long did that take?

website says 300% return p.a. but you can get your stake each 24h, compounding and stuff, math shit

How the fuck do I get in.

stakex.io/
From what I know the second airdrop round has ended. There will be a third and last round. First was 750 STKX, second 350 STKX, third I don't know how much we will get.

ANN bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612048.new#new

Shill me on this coin - I get proof of stake but how does this coin function, what application does it have.

It's kinda a economic experiment I think.
As another user has already mentioned, it's kinda a bitconnect without the lending and bot lies and without scam. Or like dash, but everyone get's stake, without a master node. Both are successfull coins, because people wanna get rich. Once it's listed on exchanges and cmc they will run marketing campaigns targeting normies and bitconnect loosers, they will buy our bags. Right now it's free and I'm about to shill it because it's a great opportunity.

100% decentralized and they can't access or lock your funds in any way

Just get in the airdrop, wait & stake, shill

To be honest I'm not big on the idea of getting a coin if my end goal is dumping it on someone else. Comparing it to another coin thats known to be a scam is not a great sign either. Its interesting but I still cant figure out what it actually does.

Seems a lot like a get rich quick vaporware scheme right now.

>To be honest I'm not big on the idea of getting a coin if my end goal is dumping it on someone else
not gonna make it

Ask yourself, why does DASH exist? Why is the marketcap so high? The team scammed their users with a big premine, some got in early and got some masternodes. The intention when investing in PoS Coins is always making money user. So more guys wanted a dash masternode to get passive income. And suddently dash is fucking big. In the end there is no real world value, I get you. But this isn't the point, at least for me. And there is no need to dump your bag when you can live of the stake or whatever.

And bitconnect is a scam yes, but the example was about demand.

Trustless Proof of Stake is not a shitcoin concept you moron.

PoSW is a pretty safe bet for 2018 and with masternodes coming out in a month it will mood hard af

STKX will moon harder

>Trustless Proof of Stake
As opposed to trustful PoS? What's the difference?

how does it let me stake actual good coins like Eth trustlessly? it doesnt. it can only stake posw which is a know shitcoin.

Trustless proof of Stake sounds flashy but its basically a complicated way of setting up a multi-sig wallet linked to a smart contract that operates a staking pool, which can be created by literally anyone, and audited by anyone. your coin literally has nothing special and you have fallen for meme vocuabulary

I mean its impossible to lose in crypto right now, its really not about how much your investment increases but by what multiplier. I feel like the coins that do the best are the ones I can see myself holding onto long term, aka ones that have real life applications.

I guess I might be too ingrained in the long term strategy - I'll look into this one user.