Why did the last thread on this get deleted?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinpvt.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because whales don't want anyone to know about this user.
>shhhh, go buy req, shhhhhhhh go buy more link dude. it's not even on binance so don't worry about zcl

like even if you were a poorfag, can you imagine not buying one or two of these? you're gonna buy XRP instead of this? ffs, nothing on the marketcap is as appealing as ZCL

all in since dec... will be a millioanire when fork the date announced soon

Shit is a conspiracy these fucking whales

>Founder is well known and respected in crypto
>Binance started following ZCL on twitter yesterday
>New website out today - bitcoinpvt.org/
>Fork date announcement is imminent
>Bittrex/Binance announcing support of the fork imminent
>Still $100 per ZCL whilst BTG is at $275

This is a no fucking brainer anons, get the fuck in while you still can

Wouldn't be suprised if mods were accumulating.
Look at this shit.

Because mods are accumulating. Let's fucking go.

100 ZCL checking in. This is over 50% of my portfolio. Yesterday whales were accumulating, huge sell walls all day. Today sell walls were released and we’re going to the moon.

Is it wise to trade 50% of my xlm for this and then buy back xlm when this moons?

It started pumping hard, I honestly don't know, it might dip or get at 160$ and stay there.
It's up to you.

Selling XLM at/near ATH for a coin that is guaranteed to 3x or more in the next few weeks. I would say so yes.

WHALES ARE TRYING TO SUPPRESS THE PRICE SO IT DOESN'T GO ON THE FRONT PAGE OF BITTREX, GONNA GET REKT WHALES

just sold @ 770k.
will buy back after the whales are done pumping.
hopefully this was a good move biz.

I'm gonna wait this out a bit.
It does seem so, but I think xlm will go even harder tomorrow. Gonna try and gamble that xlm will be up and zcl will dip or stay the same hopefully. Seems a bit risky now.

^these, I swear all the sneaky good threads get pruned

holy shit were gonna be rich

I think we are going to see a new floor on both after tmrw. hard 100$ floor on ZCL at least

how did this go from $2 to $115 in like a day?

Pretty much confirmed that it will fork into Bitcoin Private
erryone noticed

i used to think anything this simple and obvious was a jew trick. i must be missing something or there's just a lot going on i don't understand. fucking crypto! if you think something is too good to be true, it's not.

Because you're fucking rhett craighton's marketing lapdogs.

I tried to shill nekonium quite often, but I would get my threads deleted within 10 minutes for no reason.
Even though I was just saying that mining it was very damn profitable.
Now that's not so profitable anymore since it mooned, magically nekonium threads don't get deleted, really makes you think.