Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

*blocks your rules* edition

>Tau confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/coming-march-blood-snakes-battlesuitsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-2/

>Thunderhammers
youtube.com/watch?v=BuAs_RLKKlc

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Gib homebrew rules for mechanicum and custodes

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_of_Ashkhelon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old:

second for Yarrick is a faggot

Remember:
Do not support cuck culture

Enjoy the thread and be excellent to each other

fourth for big celestine titties

What's wrong with Yarrick being canon homosexual? Are you just jealous?

Stop shitposting at once

OH NO I HATE YARRICK NOW

Anyone got the page where Yarrick wants to stick his power Klaw in other men?

post dudes and games faggos

No one plays this dumb game dude.

twelfth for modest living saint bosoms on my visage

I got blasted by Imperial soup the other day playing Tau. Guy was pulling ridiculous strats out nowhere, giving infiltrate-then-move, +2 to hit, no overwatch, on top of getting CPs back. To be fair, I brought quite a casual list and the guy played well, but fucking hell the new codex can't come soon enough.

>he bought the meme army

loser

If you feel useless, remember this gigantic faggot has 4 hands but no dick to stroke

Snapshot from an Apoc game I was part of over the weekend.

Bugs
I need to highlight them and put something on the bases.

>unpainted models
user, Apocalypse is for dedicated people

Seems like the best place to ask.

I want to make an abominable intelligence army as described in
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Battle_of_Ashkhelon

>Giant headless humanoid bio-metal automata that take a Tactical squad to defeat
>Living bio-plastic fortifications
>Central AI that murders anything in two dozen feet with a field of NOPE

Surprisingly, I think moderately converted Sylvaneth models might make the "liquid metal" look. Probably make it with a small fortune of Kurnoth hunters.
I'm also wondering if Custodes rules are the best thing to properly represent them, since things from the DaoT are supposed to be powerful as fuck.

Hey kids, it's Abbado the Clown!

Snakes have two dicks.

I can't hear you over all my shining gold. You can't tell me what to do!

Blame the people on the other team. My team was fully painted with the exception of 1 dude who jumped back into the hobby and was overly excited to play.

I hope he and Ghazzy are very happy together.

How is that fun? There's no room.

With Roboute having an superior Eldar waifu, can we finally expect a ceasefire, or at least a lower level of conflict, between the Imperium and the Eldar?

For the user last thread asking about DE from Dark Heart Kabal.

Heres a super messy, table-top tier recipe.
> those 3 paints in that order. the end.

So if Abaddon is the only undivided mark holder, how diseased and sickly is he? I mean, he has Nurgle's blessing right?

Out of all the daemon primarchs who do you think will eventually turn on chaos
or atleast try to
honestly my money is on mortarion

DELETE THIS HES ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH MEMES AND MOCKERY

lol you can't delete posts on Veeky Forums

so sybarite green, wash it with asurman blue and highlight with incubi darkness?

t. phone posting eh?

>GW idiot uses a sub-optimal list including an HQ that costs 250pts and can be out done by a normal SM captain
>surprised he lost
If you dont play like a tard its a different story

Yeah, I agree that apoc games should be played on a long table to encourage transports and definitive battlelines

DELETE THIS
THE ELDAR IS A PROUD AND NOBLE RACE
THEY ARE NOT LEWD!

Has anyone read Lukas the Trickster yet?
What does my man Duke Sliscus do?

if you read right to left, then sure.

I don't understand how where he wants to put his genitals has any bearing on anything whatsoever

What is a good unit to put an Archon with, everything I can think of is normally is small units because of transports so doesn't seem to benefit that much from the leadership bubble

>eldar
>not lewd

>one side is fully painted
>the other is mostly grey with a shittly assembled recast Monolith
All IG fags are cancer, but at least they usually paint their shit.

Exactly why virtual signaling it, makes no sense and it is infuriating.

He is the only one with Mark of Chaos Ascendant, which basically Undivided mark +1.

Really though, these days I just feel bad for the ol' baddon. His tabletop rules are super sweet, got cool new books written about his legion's ascension and yet all the grognard baggage is weighing him down.

That poor girl. She's got bubblegum everywhere!

Has anyone used these dice before? They look cool, but do they roll fine?

I like Incubi spray followed by maximum drybrush because ain't got time for dat fiddly.

REMOVE ELDAR remove eldar
you are worst xenos. you are the xenos idiot you are the xenos smell.

Disgusting.

The pips should have been a different colour. It's sometimes a pain in the ass to quickly discern numbers when people use them.

Rejoice fellow Magos! I have discovered a new STC!

Literally nothing because the Ld bonus is worthless. Give him a blaster and stick him with 7 trueborn (4 blasters, 2 lances, and leader) inside a raider. As a bonus, you'll have 2 more slots for your other tax Archons.

Ynnari is a skub faction amongst the Eldar to begin with, so I doubt it.

Care to elaborate? I'd rather hve them painted than spend forever painting them, especially since they're never on the table anyway. HQs and leaders get special treatment, though.

I like to think the Mechanicus has a deep internal schism it tries to hide from outsiders as to whether swapping weapon loadouts on vehicles is okay.

One side screeches autistically about building anything that doesn't have a complete STC for every last detail as a single package, the other is still hardline over changing tech but have a basic grasp of "You know a leman russ tank has multiple distinct sub-assemblies right? You know the heavy bolter is a seperate machine?"

>eldar treaty
>imperium will help eldar rebuild their home, in return, eldar will provide imperium's soldiers with eldar brothels as a reward

On a scale of 1 to 10. How much of a fag am I for home brewing Heavy Weapon Teams with Plasma Cannons? No special rules and no changes to point costs.

How the fuck do you drybrush so well?

Thats a big tank.

That looks like heresy to me.

>Bobby G and Yvraine having a primarch/eldar hybrid baby thing
What in the emperor’s mummified testicals would that look like?

don't be a fag. use proper dice. those 1) roll shit 2) are hard to read on a tabletop.

Large brush, little pigment, patience.

1 being gay, 1.
It wouldnt work
You cant have tripod mounted Plasma Cannons, they need to be attached to a space marine backpack or a tank.
It'd be way too much equipment for 2 men to carry.
It'd be a 4-5 man crew for gun, 2 for the giant ass gun and 2 for the ammo.

They look good so who gives a fuck.

Faggot is a slur and it's somehow, extra offensive, to use it as generic term for everything you see bad. When will the mods start doing something about /pol/yps infecting this site?

*blocks your path*

Look at Do not support cuck culture

>How much of a fag am I for home brewing Heavy Weapon Teams with Plasma Cannons?
If it’s pic-related you’re talking about, it is faggotry.
If you convert an actual HWT to mount a P. cannon and model a guardsman to, very reluctantly, hold the power source while his buddy operates the thing.

is that the name of an old famous tennis player?

Move away, ugly.

>Millions died during the "Hurricane Bolters On A Leman Russ" Heresy.

Where does it say that ?

P O S T
D U D E S

Fag has been a term on this site since before /pol/ existed.

I wonder how they'll sculpt him now that Morathi has the giant snake body? I can't imagine they'd want two giant snake body models floating about.

*blocks your path but then politely moves out of the way for you

close up of that coluor scheme please. I'm thinking of something for a new cadian army

P-prove it

Where can I get good dice that are specially marked on the 6 instead of the 1? Does anyone make then or do I need to order custom?

Nowhere. It's the new thing those 3 idiots use to act like they are arguing so they can shit up the thread. Ignore and move on, report if they insist.

>Colossus
Fuck me, I’m envious.

He literally is a fucking nonce tho.

What Chapter tactic would the Minotaurs use ?

there you go

scheme is Calgar Blue for the coat, washed in agrax, highlighted with 2:1 Calg/White Scar

Steel Legion drab for shoes and leather
Zandri Dust, washed in agrax, Ushabti bone for gas mask, bedroll and leg wraps

Leadbelcher, nuln oil, stormhost silver for anything metal

Sycorax bronze for the muzzle and buttons on the backpack and coat

My trench brethren.

Isnt't the Colossus awful, though ?

saw it and I knew I had to have that arty piece in my army, cool vostroyans man

>use proper dice
Such as?

I currently use pic related dice. These roll fine and are translucent so I've verified they have no bubbles inside, but I keep reading how rounded dice are bad.

what's that cheeto dust user? i wanna get that shit going for my beep boops.

Pic unrelated.

oh it's you user I remember that picture from before and that's where I got the idea for the scheme.
thanks for the notes :)

what's good fellow cannonfodder

Statwise, it seems like a decent antiblobber and since it does D3 damage, it's good against Primaris or against Disgustingly Resilient rolls

range of a basilisk, H2D6, S6, -2AP, D3 damage, doesn't need LOS and ignores cover saves, seemed alright point-wise

Sharper edges roll faster.

This BL book "Yarrick: Imperial Creed" has a detailed description of his relationship with a (male) officer.

Those are okay. They aren't great but they are fine. Better than GW's stuff.
Get some Koplow dice if you can though.

In the codex, the hellblaster squad entry says "All models in the unit may replace their plasma incinerator with a heavy plasma incinerator". Does that mean that I can make 5 normals and 5 heavy ones, or that all must have it changed?