Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Fishy fishy elves Edition
Previous Thread: → #

DoK week
Part 1 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/19/daughters-khaine-part-1-daughters-khainegw-homepage-post-3/
Part 2 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/20/daughters-khaine-part-2-morathi-shadow-queen/
Part 3 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/21/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-3-the-melusaigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 4 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/22/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-the-khineraigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 5 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-magic-and-prayersgw-homepage-post-3/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Legions of Nagash
>mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4
Malign Portents
>mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

First for our new queen.

Second for Bonebois Last Ride.

Grot renaissance soon

Soon

Reminder to not respond to shitposting about the following:

Legacy armies
Soup
Stormcast/Jews
SJWs killed witch elves

It's all one angry manchild looking for attention. Just report and ignore

>just one person
>inconceivable that more that one person holds the same opinion
>report people because I disagree with their opinions
Feel free to stick to the ignoring part though, but we all know you won't.

t. Stormjew

>Obari pose

I don't get this meme.
I should read more books.
What's a good Sigmar book?

Well there's... uhh. There's also... err...
Go read WHFB books instead.

>tfw age of sigmar will always have chinese trash art instead of hiring actual artists

I've just started reading Spear of Shadows and it's pretty good so far. Only 50 pages in, but the setting feels a little like Kirkbride's old lore for the Elder Scrolls game; it's weird and surreal in places, but avoids feeling too much like lightweight, nonsense high fantasy.

There aren't any.
This isn't a "hurr AoS has shit lore" comment, I just mean that literally all Black Library novels these days, which includes all the AoS ones, are written by retards with the writing skills of baboons.

Nagash the Undying King
Motarch of Night
Lord of Undeath

In that order. Basically anything written by Josh Reynolds is gold.

Any Battletome will have ample amounts of army specific lore and stories, the primary book series at least on audible is Stormcast handjobing and a few short stories.

Lies. Josh Reynolds books especially the ones about Undead are good.

>58186324
go back to your dead game containment thread

Noted!

>the guy who calls everyone slavfag

Whoopsie, I posted the wrong image.

Why is morathi just an embarrassing slut now?

The Chinese have some decent artists, gw just has to start looking harder.

>everyone that hates slavfag is 1 person
w e w

>clickity-clack
>Ain't goin' back
>Clickity-clack
>We're on a new track
>Clickity-clack
>Check that sweet rack (ribcage)
>Clickity-clack
>Our future's black
>Clickity-clack
>Brettonia's back (as skeletons)

Only that one guy with awful English. His failure at mastering the most basic language in Europe if not the world is very distinctive.

Love that one

Anyone got a link to what's been leaked of Khaine elves yet?

>200 hours in MS Paint.jpg

Anyone know if this shit is any good?

Just wait for the next Gotrek and Felix.

Mate its all been announced and showcased

>Gotrek

There's gonna be another? What?

Yeah, but the warhammer community posts are always a bit vague. I know nothing about potential army building from them for example.

Shop Be'lakor in and it will be perfect.

>Mate its all been announced and showcased
probably referring to the warscrolls for the snakes that showed up in the last thread.

Yeah, instead of letting things lie with End Times truncating whatever potential end his story might have had, Gotrek is just kinda randomly popping up in the new setting, and going looking for Felix who it's heavily implied from the blurb is a Stormcast now.

>City of Secrets
>Auction of Blood
>Spear of Shadows
>Plague Garden
>Mortarch of Night
>Lord of Undeath
>Pestilens
>Warbeast
>Bear Eater
>The Hardest Word
These are probably the best right now. I am ambivalent on Pestilens, but lots of people loved it, so there must be something there. Also, the battletomes are always a solid choice, as well as the The Realmgate Wars campaign books.

>t.picrelated

>the warscrolls for the snakes that showed up in the last thread.

i think the link to the last thread is wrong

>Felix who it's heavily implied from the blurb is a Stormcast now.

Impossible. Stormcast were created from the humans of the Mortal Realms who were fighting against the hordes of Chaos during the invasion.

Both are great books as well. Plague Garden had the single best look into Nurgle followers I've ever seen.

Order of the Fly are neat.

I'm not that familiar with the end times. How did Felix die?

Yes. Read it, it's good. Among the top 5 AoS novels, I'd say.

>Stormcast were created from the humans
they were the souls of everyone who was any good at fighting chaos, dwarfs, elves, and humans. If it wasnt for Sigmar killing them all and stealing their souls then chaos wouldnt have won and the mortal realms wouldnt have fallen.

>All these novels
For someone that doesn't read these, can I start with Smegma?

>doesn't read these

Start with the greeks and work your way up to smegma.

>killing them

Really now?

litscum

WHFBfag in a AoS thread spouting wrong stuff at me. Heeeeelp!

The SCE battletome says only humans were used in the creation of the Stormcast. And not all Stormcast were chosen because they were good warriors. One of the Stormcasts was a miller in mortal life.

He got trapped beneath the ruins of a Dwarf hold. He was suffocating and implied that he was going to die. But Felix notes that he hears someone digging probably his comrades but he dismisses it.

Here is the order. It's outdated though.

...Gatrok...Bubonicus ;_;7

>I have no idea what I am talking about! Wheee!

>all those stormcuck faces

reposting

This was from back when they thought the fanbase loved stormcast, before they realised how hated they are.

Big change from GW in the last few months, with stormcast taking more of a backseat.

>tumblr-hair negro elves
Is this real?

WE

Runemaster, one of the eight prodigies of the smith god Grungni and utilises an Anvil of Doom, most precious heirloom of the Disposessed

Using this guy as my Celesant Prime, painting 99% complete, final highlights and touch ups before I matte varnish the guy

>Is this real?
Take a guess

>i dont know what im talking about but im gonna shitpost about it anyway!!

They are just Humans

They even have the HUMAN keyword for fucks sakes

>They are just Humans
>larger
>stronger
>cannot be killed by most of the opponents

>But Felix notes that he hears someone digging probably his comrades but he dismisses it.
Seems like they wrote that in to have some slightly justified asspull way to save him later.
It's a common trope in bad fantasy and comic book writing. No body = not dead.

Not meant for

>Any BT
>Realmgate wars
>Choose favourite faction and read all the books

>complaining about delicious brown elves being canon
Is your dick broken or are you just retarded

>Seems like they wrote that in to have some slightly justified asspull way to save him later.

No shit, do you think the author just put it in there for shits and giggles?

no bully pls

>a small vocal minority of Veeky Forums grognards and facebook normies shitpost about stormcast
>everyone must hate stormcast now
No flaws in that logic!

You're right, GW changed direction for no reason, stormcast should be put on the cover of everything again.

why are witch elves kits so fucking expensive now, they are even more expensive than the fantasy kit? WHAT THE FUUUUCK!

I don't know how I feel about chocolate elves, I know they exist for SJW purposes and this just annoys me.
I've literally been jacking it to drow for decades and this triggers me.

Expand your mind.

You have no idea.

wew lad xD n1 meme.

>why are witch elves kits so fucking expensive now, they are even more expensive than the fantasy kit?

They've always been £35, unfortunately.

Poor people are the worst. Just suck it up and buy the models you like.

>GW changed direction for no reason
How did they change direction?

What's worse is that kit is their only battleline unless you use a medusa as your general, but then you have to buy boxes of 5 models for $59 instead.

this hehe. i want to put my benis inside of them hehe. and hotglue them xD based GW and chocolate elves

>mfw the thought of someone hotglue gunning their models together triggered me harder than chocolate elves.

Why am I rubbing my hands here, its not even cold.

Because you need to run the wyches in units of 30

>you need

They get no bonus for being taken in large blobs, so unless you're trying to maximise the effects of your prayers/spells, you don't need to do anything of the sort.

>company is trying to make money in open market
>THOSE FUCKING JEWS ARGHHH

Not gonna lie
Femcast look pretty dope, would get a small army if they had more readily available models

>rubbing hands = jew
how antisemitic of you!

>Femcast look pretty dope

They really do. They aren't nearly as chubby-looking as the regular Stormcast models, their proportions are a lot better. I really wish they had more than just the two token models, I'd be tempted to get a unit as allies for my other Order forces if they had female sculpts.

It’s fucking freezing here
Siberia is sending us its cold weather and the heaters broken

You need max units because otherwise they will just die. Having a 6+/6++ means they're going to just die because your opponent can just speed bump the smaller buffed unit. Having multiple large units works better with the rules (Prayers, Spells, Command, ect), and makes it more detrimental to ignore a non-buffed unit because it has more weight behind it.

I like the absurdly ornate belt buckles that Stormcast usually have (especially the ones that are shaped into animal iconography) but my favourite part of the Brightshield model is that her belt buckle isn't that fancy.

They literally have a size bonus you mouthbreather.

>sitting in the pub with a pint while it snows
if only i was at home painting warhammers

>You need max units because otherwise they will just die
"Need" is the wrong word. You don't NEED to run skinks in blobs of 40. You can just run them as a battleline tax and backfield objective grabbers

needs more jew-runes.

>Having a 6+/6++

5+/5+ with the Cauldron+Temple bonuses.

Except witches are a mainstay of the army and you will want a large number of them regardless.

Do we have a price on sneks/birbs yet? I'm just assuming $50 each because fuck GW

What do the other temples do? I'll have to read the fluff before deciding because I'm a shitter like that.