Low marketcap mooncoins

I'm tired of Veeky Forums only shilling shit that already mooned. Let's have potential 10-100x mooncoins with a marketcap under 5m.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research
discord
reuters.com/article/us-china-artificial-intelligence/beijing-to-build-2-billion-ai-research-park-xinhua-idUSKBN1ES0B8
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/
senderon.org/team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DNR ($7 mill)
PFR ($6 mill)

Bitboost

Already pumped today but market cap still 3mil. Can easily go 50-100mil in this market

deep onion

shill me on DNR, sems retarded af

Literally Mooncoin.

Ethbits

Shillpost:
steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research

Profit sharing/dividends. Wants to be Localbitcoins.com for ETH. 3 million market cap with a little over a million in supply

Thank me later

Why do you think biz will shill low market cap coins yet, they're collecting gains from moon missions and accumulating small market cap coins.
You should do the same, DYOR

Where can you buy privatix that isn't a complete shit exchange?

PFR get in before it's on a better exchange than etherdelta. By then it will be too late.

PRL 10x

They shill them as soon as they have accumulated you fucking dimwit

If you don't buy in you not only hate money, but you're dumb too

PYLNT
They fund energy projects and you get dividends.
Backed by a real company from Spain.

ZER

NEUMARK

Nowhere from what I've seen, probably why its at that value desu...

Arms are masculine

MOONCOIN

COLX
ECA

EBET and ELIX will do 20x in 2018.

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

New York City coin. I bought 4 MILLION this week.

UFR 8M marketcap. Amazing project, Constant developer updates, Cool coin logo. Hasn't mooned yet.

UFR 7m mc and big announcements coming within 2-3 weeks.

^

I took a major hit buying this coin on stocks.exchange, Any chance it gets pumped?

Want to get rich but you're always late to the party. Shill on DeepBrain Chain (DBC). Why?

Because of this:
reuters.com/article/us-china-artificial-intelligence/beijing-to-build-2-billion-ai-research-park-xinhua-idUSKBN1ES0B8

Stay weeb bitchlet

Same thing I've been saying for days: UFR. Tiny marketcap. It's a good idea with solid devs (communicative, devoted to project development).

oh snap. I noped out of the ICO because it didn't have any hype or traction, and it looked a bit fishy given that the owners take 50% of all of the investments at the start.

Still first time I've seen it shilled on Veeky Forums so maybe there's a spark

>dimwit
repeats what I just said

Xp coin easy gains in 1 month

Everyone says DYOR. I did mine so you don't have to.

At it's current market cap, a 30x on BitBoost still only takes it to $100mil. Get on this ship while it's fueling up. Lift off for BBT moon mission imminent.

>just checked CMC
>fml.png

fire up for UFR my dude

Sia, Storj, ...What now idiots?
Try one more ID, it will help.

second this

Bazingacoin bitches

Mooncoin, literally.

This actually looks decent, thanks user

Blackmoon Crypto

fap and vivo

mainly vivo

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vsync-vsx/ shits about to X10 this month

May not be under 5 million but its going to 1 billion.
COLX

Embermine (MBRS). big news coming at the end of jan.

I bought yesterday for $0.40

It's your last chance to ride the wild wind

ELIX

>cheap
>small marketcap
>project still in infancy
>extremely passionate community

A lot to grow into. YES, I own Elix. And I'm certain it will be worth a huge amount by EOY

the first three lines in your greentext all mean the same thing. I can't believe how lazy you pajeets are these days

Added to the fapfolder

Dude, that's my wife. Not cool.

>SQIRT

Join the whitelist before its to late

Alqo

Can't decide between this and ethbits

Do your own research!

1. Horizon State (HST) - A token for elections. UN and SAP partnership. Huge use case and first mover in this use case.

2. Propy (PRO) - Real Estate token. Real Estate was already sold via Propy. Another gigantic use case with another first mover advantage.

3. POSW (POSW) - Staking coin. Total overhaul including rebranding (www.stakenet.io) coming soon and will include Cross Chain Proof of Stake. This is my sleeper for the next month. This could really explode and the Staking will give you a return no matter how much the coin is worth.

4. ALQO (ALQO) - PoW/PoS mix with option on a masternode (10.000 ALQO needed for the masternode). This project is very interesting. At first it does not seem different to a lot of other projects. The major difference is the solidity. The whitepaper is solid through and through. You can also feel, that the Devs have a lot of expierence in the masternode sector as I have never set up a masternode so easily.

In my opinion PoS is the future for cryptocurrency, if you feel the same way you need to check out number 3 and 4. Number 1 and 2 are interesting because both projects have a gigantic usecase and are both ranked higher than 200 on coinmarketcap.com right now.

Maybe the first two, but go ahead and suck a dick, I've made 100k but hodling ELIX and I plan to hodl for a hell of a lot longer

Are you sure this isn't just one dude scamming people? Why did the price drop 50% yesterday?

Got more of her then?

but the penis isnt, thats all that matters desu

The fact that you bought that shitcoin already makes you inferior to everyone else in this thread, pajeet.

SDRN

1.3million MARKETCAP

Partnership Announcement TODAY

SUPER ACTIVE TEAM

WALLET RELEASE

What do any of these fucking shitcoins actually do?

what does it do tho

Xft
Footy cash

CAPP - will be launched on Alibaba's cloud in the course of next week(s) so this will definitely pump

senderon.org/team/
literally who's?
that fucking anime avatar is the icing on the cake

Thanks to the one who shilled lomocoin in a similar thread like this yesterday, up 40 % today bcz of you.

ESP ($27m)
hit high around 40 sats, bottomed out at 1 sat, on its way back up. whales are done accumulating. You can still get it cheap right now at 3 sats.
Don't say i didn't warn you