Your drunk whale friend

how the gains doing boys.

Our next project for quick profit is AION the pajeet of pbc was right , my bots gave me same signals

a 2-3x within 2 weeks

Also NEO and ICX sollid holds for this month.

QSP you can take profit it already 4xed since my first call, personally im staying in till 1,5$ before ill start taking profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

aion.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey whale friend, let's be friends.
I tried to improve the picture. Feel free to save it, it's all yours

>this larp
this is somehow below even larping as a nigger on Veeky Forums. fuck off pajeet.

Any ICOs?

any thoughts on RCN senpai?

you got a target for DRGN?

>RCN

I gave you guys the signal on 12 cent on that one aswell. Im still holding some, took some profit out earlier

>DRGN

No opinion on that one friend sorry

Thoughts on ENG?

Would you recommend taking my dbc out and going into aion?

What about CND?

what's your main pick for gains over the next weeks? Personally thinking about VEN / STRAT / SMT

Hey shitlord, didn't you FUD XLM real hard a couple weeks ago? Who's laughing now?

It's ATH.

RCN is eating through an 11 btc sell wall

don't believe
watch
buy now!

CAPP?

sup friendo, thoughts on $strat? I've milked myself over this girl so many times

Thoughts on still holding TRX?

i shilled it since 2cents before ibm partenship what on about

stfu don't mess with drunk whale he is our friend

How do I know this is drunk whale?

VEN thoughts?

Bought some QSP based on your advice the other day.

Nice.

Did you mean Aeon senpai??

Hey whale bro took your advice last thread sitting on ~$45k spread over

XLM 35%
ICX 25%
XRB 15% (got in at $5)
VEN 15%
REQ 10%

I really wanna hold all these shits til Feb, sound reasonable? I trust them all too much. Need my 6 figures so I can aim 7

Legit good porto , XRB has some big red flags for me tho

Thanks big daddy. Yeah thinking about ditching right now honestly, it already 6x for me. gonna put it in VEN before the rocket leaves.

What about SALT? I'm fucking tired of holding this thing. It seems dead in the water.

100% in ICX at the moment, hoping to diversify after it moons again, giving me a lot of good coins to look at thanks dudes

ICX im very bullish on, but most people want more then 1 coin, But holding 1 ICX or XLM maybe NEO is good

dude my portfolio is almost the same (regarding coins)

XRB 59 %
XLM 21 %
VEN 6 %
REQ 5 %
ICX 5 %
DBC 4 %

You're a smart motherfucker that's why

Do you think ICX will rise much more? Want to be some but feel like i'm too late.

depends in what time frame

Oh yes? What are these big red flags?

Fuck off.

He shilled xlm wayyy before and he did on New Years you idiot

Do you have a reason tho believe AION will go for a run?

The biggest red flag for me was that stupid fucking exchange they made you use. And the nodes crashing lol.

Were there different red flags you saw?

BitFail =/= Raiblocks though

It'll be on Binance in a week or two

FUD me also, so I can drop these bags.

Currently holding mostly req, xlm, then a smaller amount in dbc, neo. Thinking of taking some profits from xlm and req to put into icx now while they're high, thoughts?

where's the bulge

Your bots? Are you The Mechanist?

Why will AION moon again ?

Thoughts on XLM v REQ? Which will have the best run the upcoming weeks?

Too late to enter VEN in ur opinion?

Is it a good time to jump on ZEC?

hell fuckin no dumbass read about it. shit is guaranteed to go up. as comfy as you can be.

Please OP. Guide me. What should I do differently?

No XLM :/

So what should I swap for some XLM?
LEND and REQ?

Dont sell REQ you dumbass

your porto is not bad i would wait on the CND moon and sell some and go in XLM for the longterm

Guide me senpai

Solid advice. Thank you. Lastly; at current prices, should I take out some LEND/TRX and put in ENG? Scared to miss Moon mission, but also scared to buy at near-ATH

Yeah, makes good calls and helps the fish! Thanks Drunk Whale!

Hi whale friend poorfag here

I'm all in xrp rn for quick gains because its activity has increased since 48h and I suspect a mooning to x2 very soon end of week max, can you confirm this?
My question is, after its done mooning on monday what should I go all in for short term gains?

Well if ripple will 2x this week that would be pretty crazy and sick

Probably that it's on a low volume exchange, so it might tank a bit when it gets on a bigger exchange. Still a solid project though, in my opinion.

They've been neck and fucking neck the last day.

It hasn't even mooned yet. This is a top 15 coin at the minimum

aion.network

Hey whale, thanks for the RCN and ICX (?) call

Can you help me out?

All in xrb here. What to do senpai. All in aion?

got into Quantstamp (QSP) after your recommendation on 1 January. Great project, thanks for the tip.

Yo, what should I be doing differently? Sold all my qtum xmr and dgb so I really just hold xlm and link. Got $2000 to spend amigo

Why no pump on itns?

I see, so what's a good All In right now then great whale?
Thanks for helping us small fishes

k a z h a r

All in this coin faggets buy and in a 2 months you will have 10x your investment