1/3 Link Status Update

medium.com/@CryptoTakeoff/link-1-3-status-update-c479c657d736

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These always read like a Weather broadcast

No OCT update? Chainlink isn't the only player in the decentralized oracle network game anymore... Chinese government/Jack ma partnership...

TRAITOR

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

Linkies, upvote this plebbit post if we want to reach more normies.

So you are still writing your Status Updates, good to hear!

May i ask you what other alts seem promising to you for the next couple weeks?

Good work as usual dude. I think most of us are relieved to finally not be holding heavy bags after 2.5 months so we've quieted down.
People like the OCT douche above are gonna keep trying to FUD the price down tho.

I'm currently holding LINK (from .18), REQ (.05) and ETH.

not yet... will just end in a pump n dump.

Just wait for announcments from the dev team

Fuck off /pol/tard
There's no point in mooning sooner than later. Let the product run its course and acquire organic growth.

THE TRAITOR RETURNS

u ever heard of opportunity cost?

When did u rebuy

Promising alts:

Low risk:
Icon: Mainnet launch on the 24th. Already high price, tough.
Trx: New exchange by the end of the month. Already high, too.

Mid risk:
Wanchain: should get on exchanges in 1 or 2 weeks. Fomo will ensue. The risk is that people just dump.
Salt is currently at $10. Could go up to $25 fast if the loans roll out faster and people begin paying the principal of the loan with the coin. The risk is that they go back on their promise. That would pretty much kill the coin for months.
Dragonchain: The market cap is too high for an ED coin, but people love it and might moon hard once it gets to Binance.
EthLend still has a pump left. Don't know when will it happen, though.
Bread: Hasn't been behaving as expected, but the pump will happen sooner or later.

High risk:
Hawala.Today: Super-low cap, no ICO, promising product. The main drawback is their team is anonymous, which is always dodgy.
Sumokoin: Good monero fork valued at $20M. Low liquidity, though, so don't get much. Buy only if you think privacy coins will continue to moon.
Lux: Already a higher cap than it used to be, but still pretty low-key.

Always happy to research new ones, so let me know which coins you like.

Thanks, user! The future looks bright for Link as long as the initial implementation of the mainnet is released by the end of Q1.

LINK is about to moon in the same way as request did, it's a matter of time. I just want more people to know about the potential of LINK.

nigga hype serves more than just to increase the price. Chainlink needs devs to write adaptors and shit so it can run on other blockchains and provide interesting data and isn't stuck on eth for longer than it has to be and enough nodes at launch to make the network viable.

It's a tasteful reddit post that fits the site well, fuck off.

At 2000. Have been buying and selling since. I've been more active in my trading lately, with very good results.

How do we know we can trust you, Crypto Takeoff. You have betrayed us one too many times.

Your last post right before the moon from 15 to 70 cents, was so pessimistic.

god bless you CryptoTakeoff

I'm not religious about Link, user. Best not to trust me at all.

You can trust him because he proves time and time again he puts in actual effort to keep us informed. October - mid December was tough times for nearly all Link holders. In hindsight selling before that insane bleed out would have been the right thing for us all to do.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks user.

Any readings that will help me understand crypto markets, short, mid and long term?

How to ride pumps and avoid dumps?

Don't sell LINK at 14c and don't sell BTC at 8k

I even read it in the automated voice

That's a tricky question. News are always a big factor in pump and dumps, so check Coinmarketcal.com for any coin you're interested in.

Other than that, it really depends. If you're daytrading, you can learn TA and buy in Ichimoku signals or when a coin in an uptrend gets overbought (RSI

Any thoughts on Zilliqa? Promises to be a very high throughput blockchain using sharding.
Temporary ERC20 token will be tradeable on 25th. Only had a very limited ($2m) community sale + $20m for presale, which happened a while ago.

I know nothing about Zilliqa. I can tell you that next generation blockchains are killing it, though, so I'll definitely look into it.

I read the whitepaper. It looks like it was written by a child. Tons if claims and nothing to show for it. No math or technical details in the whitepaper. It's a quarter the size of links white paper. It wasn't peer reviewed. It's only set to work within EOS. No major partnerships.

EOS oracle only.
ChainLink is developed to be blockchain agnostic. Also first mover. Also not a Chinese ripoff.

Also read their garbage tier white paper and compare it to ChainLink. If you're not a brainlet you'd see which is superior

>Look at LINK github
>last commit was in November

what the fuck?

Are you interested in any ICO atm?

>stealth development
>stealth hires
>stealth partnerships
>stealth road map

How these are not major red flags I don't know. Veeky Forums is in for a very big wakeup call very soon and it's going to 20x worse than confido.

BTFO

OCT only works on EOS.
One of the main reasons Chainlink is Chainlink, is because Chainlink can work with any blockchain or DLT.

So, they're aiming to be the Chinese version of Link? Lately, there's a lot of 'The Chinese X' projects. They all count on the Chinese government moving to support their own companies and blocking others from their market.

I'm looking into several. It seems there's a lot of interest in small alts and ICOs, so I'll begin publishing pieces about them.

>So, they're aiming to be the Chinese version of Link?
No, they're aiming to be a fundamentally flawed version of Link.
Link will easily work with the EOS blockchain just like OCT, while OCT will ONLY work with EOS.

Yeah, all those things meant to be open, there is no benefits in being stealth when crypto is all about transparency. Yet some medium blog telling you it's not a scam.

Maybe it wasnt 2 month ago, but looks like they lose all their steam on that idea but want to keep money coming. People on Veeky Forums lack IT knowledge and waste their money on LINK and DAG (still can't find any theory preprint about DAG solving BFT or any trust-related problems)

>I WANNA BE RICH NOW REEE HYPE MY COIN AND MAKE ME RICH FUCKING DEVS

What cryptos do you hold? I remember in your last update you said you weren't holding link.

If Tangle wouldn't be proven as a solution to BFT or trust-related math problems (or will be proven for 33% of hashpower, like it is with IOTA without Coordinator currently), DAG coins are probably going to be a worst disaster in crypto

it's an open source project that is going to depend on developers writing adaptors so it can actually run on other chains sometime in the not distant future and have enough node operators for a viable network.

Sergey's fallen so far behind in getting the word out any of the dozen decentralized oracle competitors are going to corner the market. Tweeting isn't just about pumping the price you faggots. Chainlink literally depends on developer support to work but sergey is doing all he possibly can to keep anyone interested from getting involved. There will be a soft ethereum test net relaunch this quarter but it will be years before chainlink is acually capable of operating on other blockchains, at which point it will be too late.

Sergey has owned the domain for chainlink since 2007 or 2009. He's developed for nxt in the past. He had the whitepaper peer reviewed. Why would any of these facts be true if he was scamming us?

LOL he bailed on NXT the first chance he got and left a shit ton of angry bagholders and crushed thousands of peoples dreams who were involved in Secure Asset Exchange, one of the most well known crypto scams. He is literally the least respected person in the NXT universe.

Did you get into crypto in September? Jesus fucking christ the state of this board.

You don't even need an Oracle for blockchain

>dozen decentralized oracle competitors

Please list them

>(OCT) is going to depend on developers writing adaptors so it can actually run on other chains
Source?

>it will be years before chainlink is acually capable of operating on other blockchains
The Ruby version already operates on multiple blockchains, lol.

There's nothing stealth about their development; we know exactly what they're doing: they're rewriting from Ruby to Golang in a private repo.

If you have any technical questions, Steve or Hodges will gladly address them at length and in detail, often within hours.

Long term: AION (got into the TRS), ICX, NAS. If I buy Wanchain, I'll hold long term too. I'll be patient with Hawala, too. It hardly got started. Waiting for a good entry on ZRX, NEO, and OMG. Not that I will buy all of them, just the one of two that dip to my entry point.
Mid term: Bread, Ethlend (will sell after the next moon, but the long term potential is good), Salt (until the arbitrage question is resolved).
Short term: Nothing short term right now. too many alts are overbought, including pretty much everything on Binance.

>LOL he bailed on NXT the first chance he got and left a shit ton of angry bagholders
Sergey wasn't directly involved in NXT you braindead mong, lmao.

And none of this previous projects left any bagholders, they were never monetized.

Looks like a chinese guy asked a question a week ago that they ignored and now he's working on OCT nodes according to the OCT Slack.

That doesn't answer my question.

Devery looks ok imo

Thanks man. This slow burn will become something huge, I can feel it.

Thank you for your feedback!

i just hope LINK moons before this crazy bullrun hits a massive correction.

>Playmate of the year Kennedy Summers bought some Link.
Bearish signal tbdesu.

We're all waiting for the correction, but it just doesn't seem to arrive.

Right now, people are hoping that the Ripple profits from long term holders who just sold to normies will move to smaller alts.

>Despite what you might have heard, there’s been no mention of monthly posts or anything of the kind. We don’t know when the next communication will happen.

Maybe not monthly posts, but "more communication" was direct from Sergey after the Medium post while he was in Slack talking to everyone. I don't feel like digging it up but the question was "can we expect more communication from you now" and his answer was basically "yes, more regular communication from me, but I am hiring a marketing guy that will do a better job than I can."