/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/l2DiR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that one option which breaks the ascending numerical order of costs
Am I autistic if this kills it for me?

I liked this one. The races were interesting. Shame you can't exactly do much with them.

If you have to ask...

reminder that Saber pleasures cocks for blow

Post bait art
please?

post fate

Learn Japanese, Mandarin, Arabic, and German
Gain degrees (highest relevant/able) in Business, Economics, History, Archaeology, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Aerospace Engineering, and Quantum Physics.

Fate bait is great m8

his efficacy unwitnessed by his own eyes

I'm sure there are other threads made to cater for baiters /pol/. I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare the one I browse most of my time on, however.
Have a good one

please do not insult Siegfried like this

imgur.com/a/l2DiR

>resurrect hitler
>$120,000

I want Tok to make a cyoa about this

>Not taking all iq after rezzing Hitler to join his new Reich
Maybe appearance change if your a bit not too aryan

Japanese, mandarin, korean (17)

law, economics, IR, programming (9)

18 IQ (0)

maximum investment, life on ez mode

I wrote a CYOA a while ago about finding a book, choosing a story, what path you'll take and what powers/friends you can have with what you choose. But I don't know if anyone will like it and I'm afraid I'll work on it, type it and make it look nice for hours only to get insults.

What should I do ?

You've got the right idea.
I'll have what you're having. Except replace korean with russian.

post it, its OC

I already know russian, which is why I didnt take it

although degrees>IQ since it gives the knowledge- maybe ditch the IQ and take 4 more degrees

Here is my idea for a build:

Skills:

Diplomat
Well-Read
Master of Whispers
Trickster General
Necromancer

Units:

Scouts - 5 (20)
Pikemen - 40 (200)
Musketeers - 40 (100)
Engineers - 10 (10)
Scholars - 5 (10)
Healing Mages - 10 (10)

Warbeasts:

Warwolves - 5 (10)
Wights - 45 (3)
Death Giant - 50 (2)
Titan Worm - 60 (2)
Fox Spirit - 40 (1)

Lieutenants:

Katherine - 5
Theodric the Tactician - 5
Forest-Child Harrol - 10
Librarian Meriel - 10
Elyscia, the Marigold Knight - 10

Infamous Regiments:

The Vamberg Musketeers - 30
The Guild of Red Death - 40
Friends of the Last Moon - 60

Drawbacks:

ALL of them.
I'm attempting such a thing for the first time in my life. I'm especially worried about the dissent drawback, but if I can't make people respect for my leadership, then I reckon I didn't deserve the position to begin with. It's swim or sink.

The idea behind this build is that both the Titan Worms would be used to tunnel underground to close in on the enemy and attack from unexpected angles, as the troops stream in from the inside. With them, being able to able dig through even rocks, I reckon even fortresses could be effectively breached in this way, catching the defenders off-guard.

The core of the army would consist of three lines: undead, pikemen and musketeers.

The undead, lead by the wights, would the cannon fodder, taking the brunt of the enemy assault and preventing enemy close range fighters from engaging the pikemen effectively.

The pikemen, being living humans, would be relegated to poking enemies from behind the ever-increasing undead ranks, as to minimize the casualties. They would be there to prevent cavalry as well, possibly otherwise eager to crush the malleable undead troops.

Part 1/2

Insults aplenty here. Some ego massage too. Maybe constructive criticism if you're lucky.
The solution?

The third line, consisting of the musketeers, would be there to deal with the heavily-armoured/trained foot troops of the enemy, which could otherwise eventually smash the undead swiftly whilst surviving the pikemen poking. I have seriously considered whether not to take the archers, but with the usage of the Titan Worms, I have decided that the range gap would be covered well enough and that with all the constructs and magical beasts out there, the additional stopping power of bullets, as opposed to arrows, meant to bleed the enemy out, would be favourable. Besides, seeing a giant worm's head burst out from the underground, only to reveal a whole phalanx worth of musketeers primed to release a deadly salvo, is quite the remarkable thing to imagine. Just what one might need to clear the path for the melee troops stepping onto the battlefield.

Part 2/3, apparently. Quaint, it showed it would fit in two parts initially.

I reckon there is little to be commented upon picking a few scouts and healing mages. They are generally useful, nuff said. On the other hand, the death giants are there to be my no-bullshit button. Basically, shock troops, if need be, and probably a necessity at some points, what with the possibility of going against many a dreadful beast, dragons included. Someone would need to give them due attention, at least. That being mentioned, said giants would be at such times supported by Ttian Worms, their mouths outfitted by the engineers with balistas and other siege engines, if need be, having the the handlers turn the Titan Worms' heads around to aim for the dragon proper.

As for the Infamous Regiments: I chose the Vamberg Musketeers to have them train the rest of my shooters, naturally. Friends of the Last Moon are there primarily for the discount countermages to mix in with the army to prevent any arcane interference, though the attack mages/elementals/master mages are definitely a welcome bonus. Lastly the Guild of Red Death is there to provide me with ample bodyguards for the numerous precious individuals in my ranks, especially due to taking FotLM as well as help in the other, sociopolitical departments.

I'm feeling overall quite satisfied with this build, versatile enough to tackle a variety of quests if need be.

Any thoughts on it?

Part 3/3

I did the thing and smashed the pages together for ease.
I'll admit I could not get the second page's background to work out, where the "third" and "fourth" page mix together.

>Das Welt
Die Welt, not das Welt. Fix this immediately, or I'll have you deported to Dachau. Heil Grammatik!

SS-user bitte! I don't want to work until I feel free!

Gain five big degrees
Change my appearance
Learn five new languages

Work for a couple of years in a good job, and then travel around the world.

Yes, but does the concept interest anyone?

I'd like some more IQ points, I think it'd help me apply my knowledge more constructively.

I like your concept, though I don't think it beats the classic max dragons plus kitsune waifu build.

Sure thing, I acknowledge the superiority of that, o persuasive quads.

I'm not, from what you've told. It follows the standard of "get some powers and friends".
What sets the cyoa apart, what new thing does it do? Why should the player want to play?

>Degree: Accounting (18)
>Degree: Business (16)
>Language: German (15)
>IQ: 30pts (0)

>Get my degree in accounting.
>Work for a few years, wisely saving and investing where I can.
>Eventually start my own business.
>Be successful.
At least University will give me more free time.

You can't just start a business. You have to pick a branch and industry. Then you need to have knowledge of your field beyond management skills to succeed, you need to have an at least basic understanding of what your employees do and what their challenges are.
My advice: accounting makes business pretty much superfluous, keep accounting, ditch business and take Electrical or Mechanical Engineering

Why does the corruption option exist?

Anyone got any halal CYOAs?

are little girls halal?

Yes, Mohammed liked them.

To burn unwanted WP?

Going for a heavenly afterlife?

>Use 5 points of "Change your appearance" to get a 10 inch dick

>Use the remaining 15 points to get 5 loyal friends

>Make sure that two of the friends are girls, so we can be friends with benefits

Do you need anything else?

Wasting 5 points in getting a bigger dick sounds dumb

I understand these count as cyoas?

No?

What is this from

Appearance change doesn't let me change family stuff so it's no fun
>degree x6
Medicine and politics stuff.

I think they were just made by Veeky Forums as a game.
Someone posted a series in another thread so I'll link to that instead

thank you!
corruption option isn't really damaging first level, it's there for those who don't want to deal with trying to act normal in a different world. it's based of glitches, and glitches aren't neccicarily harmful. first level will be so mild it's not noticeable, second will be mostly neutral, with really damaging stuff only happening if you seek it out. third level is apocalyptic but not impossible to survive (especially with self insert and champs cap)

You have to be truly autistic to finish one of these. Believe me, I've tried and failed.

Also there is the fact that second level allows you to exploit them if you know how how

Do a small one
You can fit it with any kingdom builder cyoa.

Youll never know without tying

its better to post it and have someone rail on it than never find out if its good or not, sitting on it forever does nothing for anyone

But the small one is boring.

Go big or go home. I might go back and finish my WIP one, in which every character/choice is supposed to be a robot, cyborg, AI or somesuch in that theme.

>guys, I made a cyoa and I'm afraid to post anonymously it in the cyoa general thread

Alright then. Meet the Iron Company with the not so humble Kurt Schmieder as Captain and First Engineer.
>Skills of this dashing rogue
Well-Read, Deadeye, Greatsmith, Engineer and of course a Golden Touch.

>Lieutenants
Librarian Meriel(190)
Gujong(175)

>Army
2xArtillery Construct(125)
5xWar Constructs(75)
1xVamberg Musketeers(50(Golden Touch))
4xMusketeers(10)
3xPikemen(-20)
1xHalberdiers(-30)
2xEngineers(-40)
2xAnti Mages(-50)

>Drawback
Dissent(0)

>Contracts
Fortress
Ruins
Siegebreaker
Dragon

(1/2)

You seem to have missed a mistake, it's der Pokemon not der pokemons.

>Alice
>All she wants is what she wants
So what does she want?

Neat CYOA, but should probably clean out the typos and such.

is there a fallout one?

Don't worry freund. You may want to do it yourself because I had such difficulties with smashing page two together.
>tfw had the cyoa open for like half an hour
>still haven't started

3x degrees -6 points
1x doctorate in computer engineering, 1x masters in cyber security, 1x bachelor's in software engineering.

5x 10k -5 points

1x Change appearance -5points
Gain muscle tone, remove a few things I don't like

2x languages -2 points
arabic, and Chinese

2x iq boost -2 points

Use new degrees and languages to get a job as a computer engineer/programer.
Use 40k to pay off debts and build a nest egg.

sorry for not catching it! it's meant to be "all she wants is what you want" but I can't edit it right now sorry

I vaguely remember seeing one once. Don't have any images with me tho.

>Why does the corruption option exist?
first gen games are notoriously easy to corrupt due to severe limitations of the hardware and the techniques involved in overcoming it

+40 IQ points

yep that's pretty much why I included it! the zzazz i mentioned, for example, is an actual glitch from red and blue.

>Also there is the fact that second level allows you to exploit them if you know how how
although be careful not to softlock

whoops meant sorry

If that happens at least it is not like ZZAZZ where everyone and their pokemons get twisted in to tortured glitchy abominations

Change Appearance: Veeky Forums as fuck (15)
Degree: Masters of Clinical Psychology (13)
Degree: PhD - Clinical Neuropsychology (11)
Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French, Arabic (6)
$30,000 (3)
6iq I guess (3)

I guess that extra IQ is needed bc I forgot to put 0 lol

Who needs magic?
All we need is iron and steel, brass and bronze. This is the motto of my Iron Company, build from the ground up with my very own hands. Literally.
After getting enough funding to finally finish my brilliant constructs of war it was only a matter of time until enough sellswords and soldiers of fortune mass around me. Eventhough this highers the chances of particulary "ambitious" individuals, I am more then capeable to take care of myself. If that should fail then my loyal apprentice engieneers and incorruptable constructs still stand by my side.
Eventhough I have a general disdain for magic having Gujong around is a great help as his healing is much apprechiated around the frontmarching men of the company. More importantly, he and his two helpers are fantastic Anti-mages, protecting my army against all kinds of illusions and humbug.

First on the list is the Conquering of the unconquered fortress. While the princes forces can play in the ocean, my engineers and me shall craft anything that might quicken the taking of the fortress without having it completly crumbled to dust by my constructs. Though I imagine the prince is less then happy that I keep the keep for myself instead of handing it over, but I need a home to store my stuff and tinker.

Next on the list are the ruins, but I can't be bothered to write that down to so I skip right to the siege. Of course having the prospect of largening my army with new kinds of automatons is something that can not be ignored, so it is no suprise that I couldn't care less about the thanks of the city (the gold and festivities diddn't hurt though) and instead sack every last ounce of scrap that this automatic army has left behind.

Finally the dragon. A foe that size cannot be attacked directly, so instead we shall craft as many balistas as our previous endavors allow and then some. Goal is not the slaying of the wyrm itself, but to puncture and weight down his mighty wings. (1/2)/2

Neutral Evil
Archetype: Sakura Saber
Cheerful, Friendly, Mischievous, Selfish, Servile

Class: Assassin

Adult Female, sensuous
No Ahoge

Heroic Garment: Scantily Clad
Modern Clothes: Skimpy Outfit

Parameters
Strength: A (-13)
Agility(+2): EX (-20)
Luck: B (-9)
Endurance(-1): C (-7)
Magic: D (-1)
Noble Phantasm: E (0)

Class Skills:
Presence Concealment: A (-16)
Independent Action: C (-6)
Avenger: C (-6)

Personal Skills:
Disengage: A (-15)
Projectile Proficient EX (-25)
Divinity: D (-3)

Noble Phantasm

Excalibur-Whenever
D-Rank
Modifiers: -1 and +1 (-(2+5)*0.5 = -3)
Technique
Anti Army

The ability to fire beams regardless of the current choice of armament as is expect of Saber. While below average in strength its power is heightened against sword wielding servants who do not possess the characteristics of a true saber(ie not a saber-face). Strength Drops precipitously to the point of uselessness against true sabers.

Inappropriate Attire
D-Rank
Equipment
Anti-Self

Clothing reflecting the power of fan-service. Luck is boosted a rank when facing servants of low renown.

Name: Grand Saber

A being embodying the supremacy of SABER across the multiverse. She's friendly enough but has a tendency towards being an unrepentant mooch.

you should add an option for rng manipulation, you suffer from light obsessive compulsive disorder but seem to be extraordinary lucky

hmm i'll consider it. might be a bit too redundant with champs cap but would be interesting

To do this the projectiles have been modified with tar soaked strings, chains and unpleasant formed arrowheads. Once the beast is down my now enlarged army of constructs shall end it once and for all.
Instead of the hand of the princess a fiefdom of the previously conquered fortress and its land are more beneficial.

Any man that was wounded, mutilated or worse during these campaines was healed, but to a lesser extent as most might expect. Adding mechanical parts proved to be much more effective to closen the gab between normal footsolder and the incresingly larger number of constructs.

In the end the future looks shiny like polished brass.

hmm i'll consider it. might be a bit too redundant with champs cap but would be interesting.

i don't even know how that posted twice sorry

>Get mom back
>Get to finish my university Engineering degree
She died when I was 12, dad kicked me out at 18 just when I started on uni. I'd be happy just spending half of those 20 points.
>Appearance, loyal friend, French and Italian to fill up the other 12 points.

>-1 and +1
not how it works

>Mother, Sinoh, Legendary (Arceus) 5p 2WP
>Everyone else as Rivals 12p 2WP
>Uncontrollable, Poor, Plan 13p 2WP
>Popular, Strong, Money, Fit, Champ's Cap (Free), Self Insert, Infinity Bag, Legendary Magnet, Repel Overload, Love Interest, Tactician 0p 4WP
>Pokemon Personified, Lewdify!, Memories (of earth lost) 0p 0WP

I think I may have become the demiurge, not that little miss omnipotent seems to want to do much but fuck with (or just fuck) hapless victims. My cap's luck, easy charm and quick thinking have smoothed over some unfortunate incidents but we still have a growing list of people out for our blood. Arcee dismissed these threats until we were assaulted by another legendary and now my attempts to think a way out of this mess are periodically interrupted by loud complaints and the occasional divine thunderbolt. Even with my cash a masterball is hard to come by but stuffing my pack with as many goodies as I can and lobbing them from afar just isn't working. I suspect that I'll need a more intimate approach, it's certainly the only thing that works with the only pokemon I have so far.

Oh well, The NP part of the cyoa is my least favorite anyways.

Reposting my build because i can
>Parents
A happy family not much to say about it i do miss them a lot though
>Sinnoh
It was my first region i played so it kinda holds a special place for me
>Rare pokemon (Cottonee) -2
One day i found a huge cotton puff thing floating around so naturally i threw a rock at it then it turned out that the cotton puff thing was a pokemon! I have no idea what kind of pokemon is but it is kinda cute so after some chasing around and some apologies i got a friend

>Alice (Companion)
While i was chasing my new friend i stumbled upon her and helped me when trying to find it after that was done she asked to tag along she helped me a lot for no reason so why not?
>Luna (Rival)
I don't know what has gotten in to her but her pokemon cheats! I simply cannot punch it no matter how hard i try! Thankfully my puffy friend was at my side so i had a fighting chance

>M-O-N-E-Y (FREE!)
Aw... my parents are too nice i don't even know what i can do with all this money!
>Infinity bag -1
I am not entirely sure how it even works but it never gets full!
>Champ's Cap -2
The bag was a pretty cool farewell gift but this hat is even cooler! Why? I dunno but it is
>Fit -1
What do you mean i am supposed to stay behind and shout orders? Nonsense me and my cottony comrade are an inseparable team now put up your fists!
>Strong -2
Everyone knows that if you give your best your pokemon gives their best! That is what i have been told before even beginning and i took it to heart
>Tactician -2
If you wanna be the best you have to be the smartest and that is why i am! What? Don't laugh i really am smart!

Surprised more people aren't taking static
I mean it has implied downsides but it IS the immortality option

Not worth it if the only way out is via painful glitching

I think that a life without change is hell

I would appreciate clarifying if "cost" also refers to World Points, or if those are a special bunch. I'm very retarded.

>Mom (+Champ Cap/Self Insert)
Gotta be true to the genre.
Well, since I need a Skorupi and a Joltik, I need to pick
>Unova
Even though Gen II best gen.
>Uncommon pokemon (Skorupi) (1 WP)
We're gonna grind a bunch to being with. I'm imagining it's easier to get a Joltik, it being a bug type.
I need to get a Mareep too, and if at all possible a Cyndaquil. Team NeverEvolve here.

Allies
>Artemis
No bulli.
Wait no. What are you doing. She needs to be evil and confident and smug.
As sweet as Luna sounds, her having a crush on me is a dealbreaker.
>Alice has a crush on you
Stahp.

Rivals
>Kris.
Mostly because "convinced you've done something wrong" will most surely be true.
>Luna (+1)
She a chuuni. Chuuni a cute and for giving compliments. I'm sure my Joltik can stand losing every so often to help raise her selfish steam.

>Insignificant (2)
(It might be better to say "Gain: +1" instead. "Cost: -1" is a double negative)
>Plan (3)
The plan is simple. I have a Skorupi. I need to catch cute pokemon because everyone knows the cuter a pokemon, the stronger it is.
Getting a Joltik shouldn't be tooo difficult what with being a bug type but the Mareep could be. The Cyndaquil sure won't be easy.
So, the goal is to train my Skorupi and maybe catch some grass pokemon to advance more easily.
Also, I need to figure out if I'm me as in an adult, or if I'm young again. Because an "old" dude on a pokemon journey will be weird.

>if you become a villain the Champ's Cap fails
ree
But hey, it's free
>Champ's Cap (3)
>Strong pokemon (1)
>Popular (0)
Beats the bag.

>don't have any WP
>even if I did, r63 would turn Artemis into a dude
user pls

>Skills
Diplomat
Well-Read
Master of Whispers
Trickster General
Master Swordsman
>Units
Assassins x64
>Warbeasts
Fox Spirit x1 (Waifu)
>Lieutenants
Katherine (Ambassador)
>Infamous Regiments
The Guild of Red Death
>Drawbacks
Hated (Assassins don't tend to have a good reputation)
>Contracts
Unconquered fortress
The Queen of Death
The Way to Hell

Good luck, I'm behind 76 assassins.

Re-posting my answer from last thread.
>change age by a year 3X (6points)
>restore someone to life (8 points)
>create a copy of yourself (6points)
I'll save change my age by 3 years for later.
Have the copy of myself use their change age immediately.
When old age gets to be to much, have the now younger copy, kill me and restore me to life.
I will resurrect as 30 and immediately make myself 3 years younger making myself physically 27.
I will do the same for the copy 3 years later.
I should gain about 58+ years of life as opposed to just putting all points into age change which could only gain me 10 years.

That wouldn't happen because I know myself. Even if it weren't the case it'd still be in his best interest to resurrect me other wise there will be no one to resurrect him and as this would be his highest priority as a copy of me no matter how many years go by I'd still be able to count on him even if he hated me or turned evil or w/e.