Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Nisa-chan edition

>Tau confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/coming-march-blood-snakes-battlesuitsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-2/

>Duncan still smiling despite his diagnosis
youtube.com/watch?v=sbCklqPm-iA

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grognard
anvilindustry.co.uk/Regiments/dress-uniform
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiysKaxVYEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for free yous

>So anyone feel like they're just letting the Primaris Marines go the way of the dodo?

They did 40k for 6 months

Most of this year is devoted to AOS

Don't spend them all at once now.

3rd for Battle Maidens

FOR THE DARK KIN!!

>Duncan still smiling despite his diagnosis
Missed out on what actually started this. Is it just a meme because he didn't show up in that livestream or what?

Here you go, friend

Anons, my Chapterhouse order hasn't arrived in 2 weeks. Advice needed. Did I get cucked by le 56% face?

You can get a refund at any time. My friend waited a couple months before canceling.

so generous maybe I can get a snapfit reiver box :^)

Do not sexualize Otoyomegataris!

Do they create the pieces on order, then? If that's the case I wouldn't mind waiting because the rhino front armour plate is QT as fuck.

Has anyone put devastator arms onto the primetime marines yet?
Also

Can you Fire Frenzy TSon FW Dreads?

Also, Bows vs Spears on Enlightened?

The emperor is dead.

I think the place has closed shop. I haven't seen any updates there for the past 2 years nor any news of anyone buying anything from them. Would have loved that Stormraven extension, but fuck it.

Who is the bigger redheaded stepchild for GW: Orks or Necrons?

Post something that's pretty ungrimdark.
>The Fists' Libarians' Noble Praetorian ability: Reaching into his soul and his genetic inheritance, the Librarian channels a portion of Dorn’s noble spirit, making himself a champion of the weak and a defender of the just.

I think so. If you don't mind waiting, let us know how long it takes.

>Finally tried the Tyrranofex
>4t6 s7 ap-1 d3 damage autohits can't be that bad
>Deal 17 damage to a magnus first round
>Kill a daemon prince in overwatch
>Camp on an objective, declaring a 25" no go zone around it
I guess this guy is pretty good against people with no experience playing all melee daemons

Threadly reminder that Drukhari waifus > all other waifus

inb4 grognards asking "wats a drukhari lol?!"

>the Corpse Emperor
no shit

Big if true.

wats a grognard lol?!

>clearly crying in the picture
>implying the dead can cry

Feels bad man.
I placed the order on the 9th, had no update since, but if it does come through I will make a post.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grognard

tyrannofex is dope

>use tyrannocyte to drop jorm acid sprayfex into play
>put catalyst on him
>spray for days
>dont care about degrading BS because auto hits

>spearhead detachment backfield kronos rupturefex popping a tank every turn
>protected by malanthrope

"Fifteen Orks on a dead man's hulk Starin' down the barrel of a gun Gruntin' to each uvva through big sharp teef Sayin' this one'll give us some fun!"

Thanks.

>pic
>nisa-chan edition
I get it.

Don't mind me, just being the best Inquisitor in the entire Imperium without being a overpowered psyker-sue like those Eisenhorn or Ravenor chaps.

I am.

Devastators are still newbiesat that point maybe their second heart hasn't kicked in yet.

>Tfw no non-lewd dark eldar waifu

I'm going to get a hellforged contemptor for my chaos army because it looks awesome. But I can't find it in battlescribe. Is it even in the program?

Real talk, where did he get that fucking coat?

It’s a meme. Literally no one has posted any proof of it.

It's Prude-chan!

>crying

You mean the line of torn skin from where his skull was fractured by the personification of daddy issues?

Trick question. Grey Knights.

You have to select FW Hectic Astartes and put HQ Placeholder into the HQ slot. It's annoying.

>wargaming definiton for the term
Huh.

No, they FAQ'd Fire Frenzy to be in line with its other versions, no double-shooting FE dreads.

Both bows and spears are really good, it just depends on what you want the unit to do.

>chaos this delusional

His Harlequin waifu gave it to him. This is actual canon.

"Fourteen orks on a humie ship Killing everything that ain't green Grunting to each uvva through big sharp teef Saying times are getting lean!"

The amusing part is that Eisenhorn's strengths aren't in his psychic abilities that he rarely uses.

EXPLAIN!

I'd love some Imperial Guard minis with a more Napoleonic feel. Cadians are too modern looking.

I think the look fits the Guard quite well, a combination of military practicality in regards to weaponry but hold-overs from an earlier era of warfare where dress uniforms in the field were OK. Fits the Guard's theme of "Here is an extremely advanced laser rifle and a uniform and personal equipment that went out of style 39,000 years ago, now go bayonet that hulking, 8ft tall walking space-fungus".

I love the Imperial Army concepts where they have greatcoats and bearskins.

Blues no longer in their containment sector

Codex: Imperial Agents when?

I can't help but feel Inquisitors should get some buffs and I really want to use Greyfax/a Hereticus Inquisitor with my Templars.

>what are vostroyans

How lewd do you want user? I've got the uncensored version of this if you're interested....

>Eisenhorn
>overpowed
Aside from that shit about duelling Quixos for some stupid amount of time he's not overpowered in any respect, & Mary Sues don't become borderline heretics who lose everything

>T'au in direct Chaos contact
Interdasting.

Build us a regiment based on the Napoleonic Old Guard, user. Do them justice.

Holy fuck i was right!

Holy fuck, tbe T""""au found a stargate (or Pharros device)!

But he tells everyone he killed a Harlequin for it.

I said I don't want her to be lewd

Post it you slut

fuck yeah. My chapter can start kick vagina faces with powerboots without trying to shoehorn my chapter into the domacles gulf crusade.

>metal

anvilindustry.co.uk/Regiments/dress-uniform

>4th sphere was sacrificed to form a Tau God in the warp
>tau god allows warp travel

Fuckin' A, bro.

Chaos AI rebellion W H E N

Mods plz dont ban

kids these days...limpwristed fairies.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

He doesn't want people to find out about all the lewd pictures he keeps in the pockets.

Also I'm pretty sure he's at least partially off his rocker after whatever it was the Harlequins/Cegorach showed him.

Wishful thinking for the day:
I really want a faction of Xenos to crop up who are essentially space cowboys.

>quite a dark path
>we might actually get tau fitting into the rest of the universe for once
A man can dream

They probably found a Warp Gate. Like the one that shoots you to the Jericho Reach in seconds when it might otherwise take years.

And use unbound faction I'm guessing? patrol detachment asks for a troop choice

Holy FUCK that’s hot.

They could ride into battle on 6 legged alien horse creatures.

Someone post that old art of him where he's still got his face on the golden throne. It's almost identical to the classic one that's in the rulebooks where he's just a skeleton but I'm certain the one with skin is older.

Is he about to do some calibrations?

God damnit, I'm getting more and more impatient for a codex. Wat do while I wait?

With Sororitas sisters tied to the back, dragging their prissy asses through the dirt.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiysKaxVYEs

Would the model for Grand Master Voldus be a bit much for an Ordo Malleus Terminator Inquisitor?

*blocks your path*

We already know that the ethereal's are psykers that mind control the tau.

And that tau can be possessed by daemons. I think the ethereals have made a deal with Malice or some other warp entity to allow them to travel the warp.

Especially after 4th sphere got utterly wrecked by blood angels or lost to the warp.

>Double Grav Leviathan with reroll 1s aura can on average kill 10 man biker squad

Geez.

>And that tau can be possessed by daemons. I think the ethereals have made a deal with Malice or some other warp entity to allow them to travel the warp.

malalfags these days...

Excuse me, I need to get that Imperial Shrine, I need to pay my weekly tithe and my daily worship.

Every thread? when will this end?

>They could ride into battle on 6 legged alien horse creatures.
What are the Rak'Gol, Alex?

What's that, homebrew?

>if Tau aren’t pointlessly and self-detrimentally dickish to an insane degree they don’t fit into the setting
(You)

There’s room for a bit of nuance in the universe

So who are they successors of?

*Squad of 30 boyz makes 120 attacks*

>Atlas Infernal is actually just one page of webway map and the rest is creep nudes of Harlequin qts he took while he was in the Black Library

Sounds about right.

>We already know that the ethereal's are psykers that mind control the tau.
Except that they aren't?
Otherwise, yeah, they are vulnerable to Chaos.

*beep boops*