This might be the biggest high for ICX, why is nobody talking about it?

This might be the biggest high for ICX, why is nobody talking about it?

Go go go you beautiful bastard!! Holding 3000, will I make it in ‘18?

Tfw only holding 253

it is already my biggest investment and am thinking about buying some more on the next dip. this shit has been a steady grower so far

Trying to amass more ICX by flipping everyday. Got a stack of 90 because I'm poor yuro :'(

was my first crypto and just have under 200. bittersweet because of how long ive had to hold it while there were other moon missions going on but I think we're gonna start seeing some big boons now

Us faggots only hold under 500 ICX are salty... at 7 bucks per, with a EOY price prediction of $100, at this point, you'd be better off investing in a smaller cap coin, like REQ or LINK... Greater potential returns.

We missed the boat (under 4 bucks)

You missed the ICO at 10 cents faggot.

I'm waiting to buy back in but there's no good dips

Fuck fuck fuck. I had 120 and now down to 75 because I sold the rest for XLM...which I guess is good right now but BOTH are going up. This game is too damn stressful for me.

I'm a poorfag and could only afford 164 @2.8 and not been able to buy more since because poorfag.
But I'm holding and I hope it goes big enough that it will help me to get to 10k portfolio in 2-3 months ( not alone of course. I invested in other coins)

70k ICX whale reporting in.

(For the record I sold a few days ago around 5.50 and bought XLM for about .50 cents)

If it dips back to 6 ...

I've got $20k worth of ETH sitting on binance. Should I throw it all in ICX?

Only if you want $60k of ETH by February

it's going up this month!

(of course not, glad you diversify user)

Is this an example of "January Effect?"
Not that I'm complaining and I want to hold it, but what if it's its ATH for real?

because we don't need to gloat, my friend. We all knew this was going to happen. We've done our part. Anyone who ignored this comfy moonride deserves no gains

I do like money. YOLO.

I was there when it reached $7.20 in a massive run/pump, so this just feels like returning to that level, at least in $. Back then (how long was it, ten days, lol, feels like an eternity) the corresponding ETH price reached .01 - we have to wait a few more days to see that again.