V for LAMBO

People tried to help you user about Vechain.

> It's on ATH dont buy on ath
> Had a massive pump already, not gonna go higher

not even 24 hours later and it rised almost 1 USD, demolishing sell walls in seconds

stay poor user

all in baby

We can only warn them so much....
Hopefully they join. Being on the moon alone would be cold and lonely. We need more Veeky ForumsTards there. They helped me get into crypto I want to help them but they won’t listen. Apparently some bug shit is happening tomorrow, hope they get on the ship before it takes off...

Oh and fuck /pol/ they can stay here. They are probably not buying because of
>hurrr durrr China
>me loves meh trumpf
They need to leave this board.

I think the biggest issue is many don't trade on Binance and they aren't willing to move all their funds over for a biz coin. Hopefully they get on other exchanges very soon.

I got shilled on this and bought at 2.30. People were keep saying that its on ATH and i should stack BTC cause it will go on a bull run.

Thank god i didn't listen

These are the same people that didnt buy XRB on bitgrail sub 10 cuz it was sketchy. You dont get rich by being a scared faggot

I was all for bittrex until I tried binance. I like it a lot more. It feels comfy.

shut your mouth soyboy. Go back to -reddit, this is /pol/chan now.

walton cucks on suicide watch

Wtf I have never seen this. Multiple walls of 50+ btc walls crushed in seconds? Wtf.

Walles keep putting 50+ BTC sell walls, only for them to get crushed in seconds.

Hope you are on board for the moon mission

Whales*

Get in now before $3.30?

You mean $2.50?

Get in before 7 next week nigga

To the mooooon

i wanted to buy when it was .79 but that shit exchange drowe me away. Still pushing me away

all in

Get in or miss the x5 tomorrow.

Partnership with BMW confirmed?

all in

Is there a meme maker for this?