Stop using shit exchanges

I'm here to do God's work. This is not a shill thread, just me improving your trading experience. I wish someone would have recommended this to me months ago.

If you are still on normie exchanges like Coinbase or Bittrex, the time has come to switch to a proper exchange: Binance.

> It's already the #1 exchange in terms of volume and has plenty of room to grow
> Has own currency (BNB) which is free money if you HODL
It gets exclusive trading pairs

> Very low fees
0.05% of the transaction if you pay with BNB

> No verification required or any KYC
Unless you want to withdraw more than 2 BTC per day

> It's based in China

so they won't snitch on you to the Feds, KGB or IRS

> Doesn't lag or magically go down

Unlike CuckCoin, Kraken or other shitty exchanges that ate my money

Don't be the last guy catching on to this. Treat yourself with some still-cheap BNB and think of me.

You can thank me later or thank me now by using this code when signing up: 12910373

Good luck!

Isn't this considered begging... Cmon, this could be the shittiest exchange, you would promote it just for the referral, gtfo

Fucking Bianca's won't let me transfer iota to my wallet? Wtf kind of chink shit is that ?

binance is shit, lags and forcing you into their own coin, and you can only trade round numbers. WTF is this ?

If it was the shittiest exchange would I promote it? You get literally 100 KuCoin posts per day, each with 50+ replies and ref trains - but that is OK

And guess what: I fell for the KuCoin bait too, until last night when the goddamn thing froze but my sell orders didn't and I missed 2 moons.

But when I'm trying to recommend a good stable exchange and post my ref link, i'm "begging"

>trusting chinks
>ever
Nah I’ll stay with my bittrex kikes

It's not "forcing you" into their own coin, do the math: fee is 0.1% which is already way fucking cheaper than Bittrex 0.25%

But if you use BNB tokens you the fee is halved at 0.05%

So enjoy paying 5x fees on bittrex

By the way, one BNB token is 8 USD and you can trade with it for months because fees are so small

Lol you should know your shitcoin has Non reusable addresses

But even then, it says that when you click deposit on Binance.

Important: IOTA deposit addresses should not be used more than once. After the first use of a deposit address, subsequent deposits to the same address will not be credited.

>> It's based in China
enjoy getting all your coins seized

>It's not "forcing you" into their own coin

Of course they do, did you see what happens if you don't pay your fees with BNB? You buy 2545 of coins X and fee will be like 0.4753 X. Now you can only sell 2544 X and the 0.5247X is stuck forever on your account. they promise for months now to add a dust cleaning feature but they didn't do shit. shill harder faggot

> Shill me a better exchange then, I'm listening.

Now to counter your point, you're wrong. You can sell 100% of your shitcoin because the fee is deducted from BNB not from shitcoin.

Also if you have 2500 pieces of Xshitcoin valued at 0.3 USD per piece, you can trade 2500 of those shitcoin without any left over.

Even if the fee was 0.1% it would still be 2,5 times cheaper than shittrex.

Cant cashout from binnace tho

My only issue with Binance (because otherwise it's pretty good), is that it's withdrawal fees can be absurdly high
(such as using the same BTC sat/byte fees for BCH) and certain coins like IOTA withdrawals are constantly down for them.

Otherwise I've never had a smoother experience with an exchange.

Withdraw to different exchange and cash out there. It's not rocket science.

What else can you cash out from other than GDAX/Coinbase? I've honestly never checked because I've never really been interested in cashing out.

which is why i have coinbase

what other ones do you reccomend

so you like making money but not using it? what ?

Yes because I can make even more money holding it for longer or selling part of it off and buying yet another coin that will moon.

I came into this market with a paltry $2,500, I could save that much easily with a $20/hr job let alone a $30/hr+ that I am certified to work. I am worth $55k now after all of 6 months so I may as well go all or nothing. Worst comes to worse my portfolio drops to $6k or something, at which point I've still doubled my investment in a year which is better than literally every other investment vehicle.

Right, but how did you plan to get that money? you know its not real until its in your bank account user

Gemini

you forgot to mention to download the app, basically 0 lag even with gazzilions of trading volume

Do a little bit of research on Coinbase - aside from the impeding doom rumors, they are reporting all your transactions to the tax man.

I'm not trying to throw FUD on Coinbase, they are doing it themselves.

Even if you hate Binance, don't use Coinbase. And if you're sitting on several thousands, consider storing some of your long term holds into cold wallets or diversifying your portfolio over two exchanges.

I don't trust them with my money

Yeah but fuck op he's just shilling to get more referees. Fuck him use mine instead. I need it. I'm Irish, will be paying taxes for the 2008 crash until I'm 90. Ref: 10036969

Making money in crypto is honestly a secondary consideration to me. I do believe in the underlying technology and at the very least I believe this technology will throw many industries into a state of permanent competition.

When the people always have the alternative to switch to an omnipresent, decentralized protocol, it creates a check and balance for those centralized institutions to keep costs lower and their service better than what using that protocol gives.

Oh I don't use coinbase at all, except when I initially bought into the market in June. I've been on exchanges and personal wallets ever since. I was just saying that Coinbase/GDAX was the only real exchange I was aware of that allows you to cash out, mostly because I have never had a reason to research how to do so

Lets divide the fees

No it doesn't, get a better computer and connection..

You don't get it, do you?

Rampant wash trading and extorts coins to get listed ($250k+). Sketchy as fuck. Wouldn't be surprises if they exit scam at some point.

I use Bitstamp because it supports SEPA bank transfers so depositing money is basically free.

Bittrex doesnt wanna exchange my XLM to binance :'(

These Binance withdrawal fees are absolute bullshit. 80 FUCKING FUN REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT BEING SENT??
15 FUCKING REQ??
I'm transferring out to a ledger for storage and I want to send a small amount to test the transfer before I send my whole stack which means two sets of withdrawal fees. Makes me wonder if they ramp up the withdrawal fees to make you leave your coins on the exchange while you accumulate so they can chinksteal them.

do I get access to 190+ shitcoins with binance ?

I know that Coinbase is like the port of entry to cryptocurrency world and Bittrex is were you could launch moon/mars missions with access to 190_ shitcoins

why? does it give you an error or does it not show up?

You forgot the awesome withdraw fees!
REQ at 15. Same goes for LINK I think.

Where is Bittrex based?

Binance is shady as fuck. Sent like 8 ETH once time and it took a whole day to transfer and appear in my account when usually it would take at most 10 minutes. Had to send in a support ticket and everything and once I did that, What do you know... my ETH comes through.

How long did it take you to get verified there user? I have been waiting almost three weeks now..