Just went all in XLM at $0.90

Just went all in XLM at $0.90

Pull out now

It is going to crash hard

>measuring in fiat

ok retard

youre really fuckin dumb

you stupid mother fucker you are going to fuck the whole thing up

Shit nigga, you know stellar is only going up right? Hold you impatient faggot and wait for 1 lumen =$5

sorry the fomo was hard to resist

see you at $.75

DO IT FAGGOT

LOL see you on the moon faggot.

>measuring in sats
I'd slap you if I'd ever meet you.

Is measuring in sats the new hipster thing?

Care to tell me why? I'm really curious why you measure in fiat?

>not measuring in vitaliks

MODS CAN WE PLEASE BAN THIS STUPID DISCORD PUMP AND DUMP SCAM PAJEET MOTHER FUCKING BULLSHIT !!! MODS MODS MODS DO FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU LAZY NIGGERS BAN THIS SHIT AND GIVE US COUNTRY FLAGS !!!!!!!

Look at the market cap of XLM, ADA and BCH. ADA is currently just a glorified whitepaper and BCH is literally a scamcoin. Easy 3X for XLM this year.

Get real, the time for crypto hasn't come yet irl, and when it does, it's highly questionable if BTC will be of any relevance apart from a fluff paragraph in articles, along the lines of "this once was what started it all, but only early adopters remember it nowadays".

>every fucking thread on this board has PnD pajeet discord group post
>posted in a roll thread once and got banned for 2 days

Shut the fuck up faggot

Im all in .. 60k USD on XLM. Lets go

Look at the day chart.. this thing isnt even getting started

>Selling XLM

Do you know how I know your a street shitter?

Wanted to buy more but coinbase is taking forever.

Are you people stupid?

XLM is gonna correct soon, and it's gonna correct HARD.

You're fucking delusional unless you got in when it was nothing

>People ITT buying the top
LMAO

breaking out to new ATH in sats on 'trex, strap in

nice fuddd correct like XRP right?

Haha holeeee fuk user

Here I am feeling like Kanye with my $15k that tripled from $.30

Like kanye?

Nigger get a grip

Its going for ATH right now

THIS

Kys for missing out yet again. Pic of your poorfolio? Oh that's right....poor faggot.

Because BTC is a highly volatile shitcoin that will eventually die, there's no reason to compare against it. And memeboy hipsters that are forcing this meme are extremely annoying.

San Francisco, CA (BLOOMBERG): Stellar Foundation (XLM) to partner with NASA and SpaceX for the first launch attempt of Falcon 9 Heavy (STS-200) in Q2 of 2018. The digital cryptocurrency will be used by NASA to power their new Global Decentralized Space Network (GDSN), enabling inter-planetary currency exchange between different species, as well as a 10 gigabit photon wave uplink between Houston, the Mare Tranquillitatis on the Moon, and US military satellites orbiting the Earth. "We are excited to be exclusively partnering with NASA and SpaceX for GDSN" said Jed McCaleb, co-founder of the Stellar Development Foundation, "This partnership allow for the fast interconnection of human assets in space such as satellites and exploratory vehicles. I'm trilled that Stellar will be apart of advancing our species to the far reaches of space." SpaceX and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said, on Wednesday, "SpaceX has always been at the forefront of space engineering, and that started with our re-usable rocket booster technology. We believe communication in space should not belong to any type of government and we are excited to be partnering with Stellar to create the first decentralized space internet."

KEK

no, absolutely nothing can make this rocket stop going up. i dont care if all out nuclear war breaks out and western civilizations collapses, this coin will still keep mooning.

302.34% in 1 week?

It's going to crash so hard.

Lol nigger I made 500k in the past 3 months

Don't believe me just watch though. This shit is crashing any minute

Take note, these are the people shilling this coin

>nigger
ok now i see why the XLM hate, not financial at all, go back to /pol/

>anyone who says nigger is /pol/

Holy fuck get off this website.

>SJWs support XLM

WOW REALLY SURPSIRING

We are trying to outperform btc, not fiat
If your coin can't do that just stay on btc
That's the whole fucking point
You cash out on btc

I got in at 15 cents shut the fuck up you stupid faggot lol

>nazis still angry they missed out on the moon
:P

>not cashing out on ETH which has held better value.

wat

>Saying nigger means you're a nazi

LMAO these people are truly fucked in the head

>WOAH WOAH WHATS THAT?
>DUDE YOU DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TO USE PRONOUNS? ..
>WOW YOU'RE A STRAIGHT NEO-NAZI DUDE!
>A NEO NAZI!

don't reproduce

Good lord, why are you guys so mean to each other :o

fuck off

I’m a Nazi and just made a ton on XLM
Gotta fund muh white ethnostate and buy muh wheat fields somehow

you bought at the top. everything is showing a reversal. you can see the whales pulling out (65+ btc orders) stellar isnt going to break the 1$ soon.

leave the capsule if you dare

Oh lord if this would happen lol

Fuck off pajeet

holy shit are you stupid? Anyone who measures in fiat is never going to make it, period.

>"damn I shouldn't have missed the moon mission"
>"maybe I can FUD hard enough that people start to sell"
>"XLM IS AN SJW COIN AND I DON'T SUPPORT THAT! YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER"
>"fuck that didn't work, it's STILL mooning..."
>"what now sanjay?"
>"IT'S DUE FOR A CORRECTION BETTER SELL!!"
>"...sanjay it's still mooning"
this thread

i know you are but what am i

W-When it's going back up? Bought at .91 here.

nocoiner boomer detected

you need to measure it in sats, not dollarino centerinos

>sats
how do you do that its my first day and I went all in with $1.9k this morning on XLM and now I'm at $2.4k and I don't even know whats happening

we need to start putting redditors and normies like this in gas chambers

>sats

babby's first crypto

my jelly hands wont stop wobbling. i think I am just going to take my profits now. it was fun lads but I am getting some bad vibes from this you know.

yeah

Because:
1 - BTC is much much more volatile than fiat. In the past 5 years BTC fluctuated what, 10k%?
2 - I like using the money I make from coining to buy things. These things can only be purchased with fiat. Everything that Veeky Forums says they want to buy with their gains can only be bought through fiat. You count in sats to feel like some super elite hacker shits, but you know it's completely pointless.

You fucking moron. The more sats you have the higher the value in fiat it has because of the price of bitcoin. The goal is to get more sats but also, hope BTC doesn't completely crash. Maybe trading with ETH is more reliable.