/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding

Centaure dite de Chiron edition

Previous sector:

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

mgewiki.com/w/Atlach-Nacha/Gallery
docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
mgewiki.com/w/Demonic_Lamp_Flower
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Chief God protects

friendly reminder the Chief God wants to keep mankind from reaching their true potential

I was asking if anyone wants to help build lore on the Great North? A subcontinent of northern and Scandinavian cultures with Viking monstergirls?

And the Demon Lord just wants you for a juice box. Burn them All! Humans don't need Gods or Demon Lords!

Sure what ideas do you have? Viking mgs raiding villages for treasure and boys?

Remove the idea it's under Order control. In fact remove the Order as anything but an influential Religious organization with maybe a single City State. That way it might actually fit as an adversary for whatever the Demons are up to given the context of what the setting has become. It's become so tolerant that it's pretty much indistinguishable from most minor nations who heavily mix with their monster girl populations.

>Semen farm
>True potential
I'm with . No gods no masters.

Man how the fuck is it that the fetishbait thread gets more actual discussion and less shitposting and faggot-fighting than most of the threads on this board?

Good on you guys.

>Man how the fuck is it that the fetishbait thread gets more actual discussion and less shitposting

We have good days and we have fucking terrible days.

We still have fights and disagreements but we come together for a semi common goal. At least when we aren't at each others throats

Yep. I’m thinking they may be fallen empire revivalists, trying to claim new lands or hunkering down in Nordic ruins.

So last thread someone proposed a slow burn take on the setting with futa monstergirls, I'm open to expanding on that but would like to see some ideas tossed my way as well.

Well when I say Order controlled, I mean they follow the religion, and may or may not be fighting the demon lord.

Well I don’t know about the setting.

But I will say one of the few instances I’m okay with Futa is when someone is being progressively more and more turned into a sex demon and starts corrupting and amassing a Harem around themselves.

how corrupted are they? I'm imagining a sexy version of the Norscans with demon blessings, in loose battalions of battle couples

>Yep. I’m thinking they may be fallen empire revivalists, trying to claim new lands or hunkering down in Nordic ruins.

Why not bits of both? Some parts of the main kingdom hold some Draugr which they aren't willing to leave and some others are trying to find new land and make their empire great again

I'd say it's 30/10/60 between Order/Demon Worshippers/Pagans+Folk Religion respectively

There are some cities where Order have made strides in conversions among the populace plus a few totally converted villages, like one or two villages or a city where folks are secretly worshiping Demons, but for the most part people love their Northern Gods and the Fair Folk of the forest keeping them relatively safe in exchange for tribute.

for me the turn on, be it variations of corruption or purification, is when something distinctly not sexual, becomes sexual and due to it being very new o them, they rapidly become VERY sexual.

Like a sexless construct of an angel being twisted into a lustful demon by one of their kind

or an asexual blood demon being turned into a loving angelic by a sweet hearted cherub

depends on the setting used but both set ups are great, and futa in this instance is used to highlight how hyper sexual they become in the transformation

Lets not. Theres no reason to talk about specific fetishes. If you want them add them, if not don't. There is no reason to have it integrated. Especially a beginner tier /d/ fetish that somehow causes a shitshow whenever it gets brought up.

well im mostly planning on writing my own thing down with it and sharing it once i got something more substantial, was just offering it as a potential discussion topic

I was thinking these are wild monsters- they aren’t a part of the Demon Lords army, they just want to sail the waves hunting for booty.
Trying to restore the empire at home and abroad.
Well I’m previous threads I discussed the Demon Lord religion as aesthetically satanism, with a mishmash of worship between the fallen god and demon lord, which is the most popular in her lands.

Chaos Cultists out and about making the most strides in the coasts and deserts.

The Mist Continent and Zipangu having folk religion alongside acknowledging the gods.

The Far West being dragon worshippers.

And most everywhere else worshipping the order, with some tolerated cults around, and some quietly practiced folk religion.
I getcha, what you want is contrast.

Unfortunately purification just doesn’t get me going the same way (maybe for the boner in my heart, but not the boner in my penis), but I respect your tastes.

For me I want to see equal parts physical and mental transformation. And it also gets me going to see the corrupted get superiority complexes over the uncorrupted- say someone starting as a doormat and then becoming a Futa dom over other girls.

Of course I’m also weird in that I want corruption to result in happy ends and that’s a hard line to walk.

It's like taking the time to flesh out a system for water sports or how big the girls tits are. There is plenty of room for new cultural ideas, potential for how monster girl abilities work in conjunction with players. We really don't need to talk about this one specific fetish.

If you enjoy losing yourself and being a sex slave then sure, Corruption is a happy ending.

Talking about it like this makes the world feel really small. It's pretty mundane if you can just take a whole swathe of the world and paint it with a solid color of "This religion" vs "That Religion". There could be countless variations. It's not like many Demon worshipers would be praising the Demon Lord directly when they could have a powerful local Lilim or potentially their own Succubus. Likewise the very real and active presence of Fair Folk would bolster folk religion the world over and longtime relations between villages and their fae matrons would probably encourage most people to tell the church to go shove it.

reminder that the enclosed comic is seen as a happy ending by the setting mgewiki.com/w/Atlach-Nacha/Gallery

What I’m saying is I find netorare and drugs a turnoff.
I mean it’s what we do in the real world. We say this continent is predominantly Christian, this region is predominantly Muslim.

Also I wonder about faeries since the uncorrupted ones are order aligned, hence I would think while they may not follow the pope, they do revere the gods.

>futafags trying to force their shit tier fetish on corruption
>again

fuck off. leave it for a niche alchemy spell if you're really this insistent on girls having dicks but don't try to incorporate it into a good system.

>We say this continent is predominantly Christian, this region is predominantly Muslim.
Yeah but we're globalist dogs who have had massive empires shoving their cocks into every end of the world for the past 500 years. It's not comparable to a setting that has supposedly just started their age of sail and for whom we've had next to no discussion on HOW the following of these Gods got so widespread. WHY is the Order the dominant religion and not something else when all these other places developed their own ways? What about each cultures take on the religion. What of Heresies and schisms.

Well the answer is the Gods are real and want their religion to be best- and they dole out tangible punishments and rewards.

As for why not everyone follows it- some places give enough lip service the Gods don’t care, like Zipangu. And they care only so much for where humanity is the biggest threat- which would be the Order Mainlands and surrounding region where they plop down the demon lords. The reasoning for this could be that’s the most populous or powerful part of the world.

I think schisms are good though- you may worship the gods but you may do it differently, or not acknowledge the popes authority etc.

I feel it's an inherent weakness of settings where the Gods presence is overly apparent that the dynamics of Religion takes a big hit. Which I would probably greatly underplay both Gods power and how active they are in mortal affairs.

And remove that "Mankind is a threat to the Gods" crap from KCs lore. Such an edgy concept. Always hated it.

I like to think these messages represent the average morning for a Monster living in a decently built-up Order town. They get up every morning, wash, dress, and leave for their job. The local Paladin nods to them from his station.
>The Chief God protects
She nods back, and returns the gesture. Whether she believes or not, she's polite.
The local preacher for one of the folk religions speaks around the next corner.
>Friendly reminder the Chief God wants to keep mankind from reaching their true potential!
She politely acknowledges the preacher and carries on her day. Hopefully there won't be another kerfuffle over the correct permits today.

Her thoughts turn to meeting up with friends after work; if the tavern regulars will have any more tall tales, or if the travellers and traders have stories of distant lands. Some of it she thinks is true, some of it isn't; hopefully there's no drunkards or belligerent types today, or any arguments that pop up occasionally. Still, she goes nonetheless - it's the commonalities, like the Paladin every morning, that remind her why she's still here, in a way.

But human progress is a threat to gods, because they will die once we finish out growing them, they do nothing but hold us back

>futafags
ruining Towergirls wasn't enough for you?

But user, what if humans and Monsters TOGETHER could stand up to a heaven that would seek to control us?
I mean for me personally that shit is post-war so it's almost entirely irrelevant to everything, I just like the "wartime heaven" aesthetic and am in it almost exclusively for that. There's some other stuff about heaven being too much authority whereas corruption is too much anarchy and mortals find that nice patch in the middle, but that's Texas Sharpshooting, I use that to justify "war in heaven".

>the existance of a single themed princess
>ruining it

I mean it’s less edgy than ‘the humans are getting uppity, let’s just get rid of half of them’.

And why would the gods showing up for the Tuesday meetings change the dynamics of religion?
I’m not even a Futafag, I’m just willing to give the other guy a conversation.
It appeals to me as an edgy Athiest. I’m just not sure if the middle path focus is a good fit for the setting. It works better if the Devil is also an asshole, instead of a good guy using asshole methods.

I'm not advocating for one by dismissing the other. It's a dumb concept in it's entirety. The whole backdrop should be redone.

Well what would you make oh wise user?

>the humans are getting uppity, let's just get rid of half of them
>half
>edgy at all

You are as if a mere Igigi god. O B S E R V E .

I like it but one thing I would change would be that it would occur in a in a new place where the Order's light is just reaching such as a newly built town on some foreign lands with the local preacher trying to hold on to their pagan ways other wise they might try to kill each other.

Voreshit is disgusting

A pet idea I have is an island in Zipangu where it’s considered it doesn’t matter what you worship, just so long as you worship it pleases the spirits.

So it’s a religious Mecca, with Order Priests have to preach on the same block as chaos cultists, with slice of life shenigans ensuing.

... I was supposed to write that as "Border town", I must have mistyped or something.
So yeah, far enough out that for the sake of realpolitik the Order lets the local religion proselytise provided they're doing it within the confines of the law (certain areas, certain hours, your religion doesn't preach corruption, etc)

>order
>chaos
>elemental worshippers
>fallen cults
>warrior cults
>that doomsday guy with the sandwich board
>maybe a plague cult
>sea cults
>some dunce with a clown puppet

Recipe for disaster, that island is.

I agree, though not quite to the same extent, the Order allows other religions that aren’t pro-corruption for realpolitik. So long as you pay the taxes you are cool.

>A pet idea I have is an island in Zipangu where it’s considered it doesn’t matter what you worship, just so long as you worship it pleases the spirits.
>So it’s a religious Mecca, with Order Priests have to preach on the same block as chaos cultists, with slice of life shenigans ensuing.

I like the idea but I wouldn't want to be the knight who has to be stationed on that powder keg. Also image dor the user who wants to visualize snowy Nordic towns

>... I was supposed to write that as "Border town", I must have mistyped or something.
>So yeah, far enough out that for the sake of realpolitik the Order lets the local religion proselytise provided they're doing it within the confines of the law (certain areas, certain hours, your religion doesn't preach corruption, etc)

I see where your idea is coming from user.

That seems fair. Worship those colored globes of light all you want but if there are black wings and horns away you'll need to leave,

I prefer noblebright over most other formats so I'd probably just have a relatively light hearted setting in which the monster girls origins is that they are, and always have been, monster girls. It's just the way things came to be. The struggle between Demon and Divine is just the typical struggle of the cosmos that explains the afflictions of the world. Genocide isn't the active goal of either. It's just the struggle between the fabricated vs the natural, the self vs the group, Hedonism vs Altruism. The constant exposure to a destructive sexual predator causes people and therefore their Gods to develop a certain way. Naturally the most developed groups have certain traits that prevent young men from being taken sway by the ease of monstrous seduction. Chastity, Temperance, Obedience to elders, yadda yadda. The sexual predators themselves all worship weird fertility goddesses.

>Those rivers and boats
... Snow Venice? It's built on a bunch of canals and rivers and that's the main form of transportation - except in the winter, when it freezes over so people just walk on them?

>Hey Mary!
>Hey Greg...
>Today’s Great isn’t it! The sun is shining! The Birds are singing! It feels like such a great day to sing the praises of the abyss!
>Please Greg. Not today. At least wait until I’ve had my tea.
>Why I can almost feel the oily black tendrils embracing me as I spread the good word.
>Please Greg, just stuff it.

I like the image.

I use to live in Edinburgh Scotland they had canals there. Living on the coast it doesn’t get as cold due to the salt-water.

Is there a version of that comic in English?

>... Snow Venice? It's built on a bunch of canals and rivers and that's the main form of transportation - except in the winter, when it freezes over so people just walk on them?

That sounds like a rad idea

It's quiet nice isn't nice.

Didn't Medieval Germany have a bunch of cities like that? It's not that odd.

>Why I can almost feel the oily black tendrils embracing me as I spread the good word.
Well that's rather rude of Mary, not saying hi to Greg's wife when she's right there with him.

We have a good system? Where? Ya Niggas can't even get a setting down on paper.

I'm not sure who the user was that came up with super cheerful Mormon cultists who talk about the end of days but when it's executed right it's perfect.

We never had a good system, there's a few hacks floating around which are passable but the system being made was literally cancelled by the dev because it was that shit.

Unless the user is referring to the system of "don't ask don't tell" regarding futa? That's a good system.

The idea that a super stuffy Order Sect having to share a block with them is what gives me the giggles.

>Captain, they're here again.
>Who?
>Oh you know who.
>Again? It's 6 in the morning, they know this is when Brother Ingrid is praying.
>Well they're going to come back in 2 hours if we don't let them in now, and at least they come with a free breakfast.
>Why do we accept breakfast from cultists again?
>Because the tea soothes the headache they'll give you.
>Which I'm sure they'll attribute to the "warp overtaking me" or whatever it is they believe in.
>They're knocking again sir.
>Oh by the Goddess just let them in already. And heat me up some water for a bath, I'm going to need it after all their talk of "oily blackness". In fact, bless the bath for good measure.
>... All of it sir?
>Yes, all of it.

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell" worked out well for the military. That's why they still use... Oh wait.

Being into futa in the context of this thread is not the same as being gay in the military in real life, I just use the term because I can't think of any other way to put it that's as succinct.

>Dad, one of the Church Acolytes is at the door.
>What does he want?
>Says they caught mom teaching young nuns impure thoughts at the convent again
>Is your mother okay?
>He says she flew off
>Was anyone hurt?
>He says the mother superior nearly fainted but she's fine
>Was anything vandalized?
>Nah, Mom used the chalkboard for her diagrams this time
>Were any of the girls upset?
>He says they were to busy giggling to tell
>Does the boy seem angry?
>More embarrassed they sent him to tell you this time. He's kinda cute, actually
>Well invite him in for a drink and maybe he'll get to see why your mother's lessons are important someday.

DW Guy here. I got The Undead Class pretty much done. Bug Class that I started working on is up there in it's unfinished state, as well. Working on that more later but I'm drained for the day.

Netherlands has a bunch of cities like that. Many older trade cities had canal networks and in some cases still do. I think St. Petersburg has them as well

I'd like to think the Order has propaganda with virtuous wholesome girls waiting for new husbands back home after a successful crusade. If the demons are going to try to mess with men's hearts why shouldn't the Order? Planting the lust of demons as being that of whores and harlots in comparison with the purity of human women would help morale when fighting monsters.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit
>mgewiki.com/w/Demonic_Lamp_Flower
Any idea how these would be represented in the WHFRP system?

Nah I still prefer good ol' love and care Monster Girls and the Demon Lord and Succubi give, compared to whatever pro-human, pure humanity bullshit that'd be spouted on about.

'Cause I believe The Order would do a HORRIBLE job at having virtuous wholesome girls waiting for new loving husbands at propaganda. 'Cause those girls are good looking, sweet and wholesome on the outside, but in the inside those girls (and The Order in general) despite their wholesome, white and holy appearances and aesthetics. They're vile, mean, unbearable, intolerant, inconsiderate, intolerant, bigoted and even disgusting in the inside. And such people and Order Girls would be very mean, condescending, foul, mean spirited and narrow-minded towards people who show even the most littlest and insignificant flaw and "imperfection."

Whereas a monster girl is very different in a good manner, despite having their monstrous traits, abilities and powers and the strength to crush many people, destroy structures and super strength to destroy the weakest and strongest of beings. They still have the alluring appearances of beautiful women while also boasting such lovable charm despite their still clear and obvious monster traits they instead use their strength and abilities to love, care, provide and comfort their husband.

I can see that. Save for the having women waiting for the men to come back part.

You couldn't be more /r9k/ than this

>A knight is about to head to battle to defend what he holds dear and as he is leaving his wife is seeing him off and praying for his safe return

Gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me smile

It seems like it would be subtle increase to insanity and decrease to will

user you don't want a relationship, you want a servant

>The most charitable organization towards humanity is evil
t. demon

I'm interested in the Mist Continent.

And I'm not sure if some might remember, but I still remember someone saying many previous threads ago, that The Order and Monster Girls have very obvious appearances and themes and aesthetics but deep down inside. Their true personalities and traits are not only apparent and revealed but is even ironic in a sense.

The Order or whatever Pro-Human and Holy Faction we use has the very obvious faux-Christian and pure white and holy themes and aesthetics, complete with Knights and Crusaders and Paladins in gleaming ornate armor, fancy cathedrals and holy-divine symbolism that represent purity and niceness. But as individually and personality-wise, the most loyal and true Order people are rather bigoted and supremacist with their ideology and politics. Some may tend to be prude, up-tight, and mean spirited too, arrogant, condescending, would talk down upon to you, insult and chastise and mock you for whatever "unorthodox" and "improper" trait and thing you do and have. Some Order men may even shame and speak ill towards their own mothers for having sex and making love with their husbands all because they risk putting themselves at monsterization and corruption to becoming monster girls. Basically, the Order and whatever Holy Faction would be used and its people are cool and awesome in terms of warfare and crusades. But outside of combat, fighting and crusades, the Order and its people especially their priests and preachers are rather nasty and mean people who speak ill of anyone or anything that dare doesn't match their faith and ideal standards. They'd be unlikable people to hang around with if you ain't out in battle.

They want to kill the demon lord and turn monsters back into human-killing machines, if they had their way then blood would be spilt tosuch a degree you'd be able to make an inland ocean.

How do you know thats certain?

that reminds me of the ideas for the frozen north up-and-coming merchant league idea discussed previously
also, I remember people mentioning that the Demon Lord's lands would be somewhere near there, so these could be neutral, sandwiched between the two sides for politik players

thanks for your work user

While the Monster Girls and Demon Lord's factions and followers of course have the obvious unholy, demonic themes, aesthetics and even Gothic themes and aesthetics too. Such themes, appearances and aesthetics that only belong to the most evil and edgiest and monstrous of people and creatures. But despite the Monster Girls' and Succubi's edgelord themes and appearances going on, they are far more friendly, open minded and even tolerant compared to what ever holier-than-thou thing going on with the Order. And unlike the mean, loudmouthed theocrats back at Order lands and other Pro-Human places, the monster girls and even their human husbands and human women who choose the monster girl's side are more easy going, friendlier and are more likable to have conversations with. All thanks to their ideas and goals eliminating many of the world's problems, especially with war and conflict through Monster Girl love.

Again, someone from many threads ago said something like this, and I wonder if some people here agree it makes sense or is atleast understandable.

Apparently it’s in a three way war between corruptionfags, coexistancefags, and anti-monster fags.

That’s what I go for, but mostly for the higher ups and elites- most people are decent and believe all the nice bs they spout- they just grew up in an environment that doesn’t allow for much variety.
Well if I were to do a map, they’d be seperate from the Demon Lords realm by sea, so so a big enough barrier they are not in direct threat, but still close enough it’s a very big deal.

Also they are hounded from the Arctic by the Ice Queen (should we toss around the term ragnarok?)

Also yes to Scottish (or Nordic or whatever) merchant state. They’d be funding expeditions across the northern passage to the Far West.
I can certainly say ‘bad guys are all actually really nice, fighting against the established order’ satisfies my edge.

The majority of the order being Saturday morning cartoon tier is stupid. They're not the Imperium of man nor does this world require them to act as such. Really what the Order represents most is the idealism of humanity. Charities, orphanages, aid packages etc. are provided by the Order. Some members of the Order could be absolute puritans just like how Monsters could be part of the radical faction. Demonizing the dominant human faction interested in preserving humanity from destruction is hamfisted even by waifufag standards.

>Everyone who doesn't agree with the DL is just an evil puritan

Straight stunting stupid

>A knight is about to head to battle to defend what he holds dear and as he is leaving his wife is seeing him off and praying for his safe return

>Gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me smile

Naaaah! It be 10x better if Knights comeback home to see their hometown turned into a demon realm, their loving wives turned into monster girls. And their wives now turned mamono begin making love to them

>"WHY MELLISSA!? WHY DID THE DEMONS TURN YOU INTO THIS!?"

>"Oh Gerard, I chose this you see? I love it, being a monster girl. I did it for you, to make love to you. To use my new found monster abilities to care for you, to protect you. No more do you have to fight and risk your life in pointless wars, let me take care and provide for you. The Demon Lord actually cares and provides for us. And I happily chose this change of my body, and so did the wives of your friends!"

>"But Melissa-"

>"Don't you love me Gerard?"

>"I do-"

>"Even if my body has changed you still love me right?"

>"Of course I do! No matter what the Deacons would say you are still my wife!'

>"See Gerard? The monsters don't mean us any harm. I still love you and want to care for you despite what the Church's teachings say."

>"... Melissa... I-"

>"Its okay Gerard, come here. Take of that armor and lay down your sword. I made your favorite meal, then after that we can make love and snuggle all day~"

Are you coping these stories from somewhere? because these are awful

t. demon

Why can’t they be evil puritans? Those are cool.
I don’t think they should all be stupid evil, but I think having some corruption in the church adds flavor.

so then, kinda like The Church in the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha?

Cheesey, I kinda like it. But it needs more struggling and fear from the knight and a bit more force on the part of the wife. She also then has to take his sexually exhausted body, burst through the wall of their house, striking fear into her neighbors as she dashes off to some cave deep in the mountains to make a cozy getaway where they won't be bothered. For months he spends his days trying to satiate her lusts until eventually, perhaps after catching his reflection in a pool of water, it dawns that he's just as much of a monster as she is now and together they haunt the woods striking fear into the hearts of men

That's just my preference though

No problem. Just pushing forward on the project.

And the Demon Lord isn't evil.

Retard.

t. chaos cultist

Guy who made I wasn't trying to be the typical Le Reddit Atheist god hater who'd trash talk anything that looks Christan, because like what said:

>Decent people are actually nice and not all bad or bigoted, but they believe all the exaggerated bullshit the Order's elite and higher ups spout- they just grew up in an environment that doesn’t allow for much variety

Which I agree and think is true, The Order is likely a very close minded, religiously zealous, theocratic, xenophobic faction/kingdom/government you'd ever see. And they may or may not be racist depending on whatever implications is out there.

But despite the vile, nasty and unlikable and even irredeemable things the Order has going, is that there are still good-hearted, good spirited, decent and nice common small folk who live under the governance of the Order who just work for Order lands and till Order Crops to make a living. Much like in Veeky Forums's favorite Warhammer 40K where the Imperium of Man are of course, Catholic Racist Space Nazis who'll happily kill and murder millions of children just to get a quick pound/easy quid, have decent, kind-hearted and good spirited folk who are familiar with the words such as "Peace", "Harmony", "Mercy", "Compassion", and would not easily buy the whole "Kill anything that isn't completely human" bullshit.

Second, yes I agree the Order as whole is not all bad such as stated, the Order gives out charity, has orphanages and aid packages. The Order's way of enforcing morals and "good lawful faith" is rather flawed, the Order pretty much over exaggerate that Monster Girls are these vile evil creatures that kill and devour men, when in reality that is not really true. Plus The Order's hierarchy and leadership tends to be rather uncaring and inconsiderate to its people and even to some of it own members, mostly the low ranking ones.

Demon Lord is a giant human loving pussy. Should have corrupted men into monsters along with the women instead of this weird balance of human monsters relations she's striking for.

And third, the god The Order worship seems also equally uncaring and doesn't seem to do much with the lives of the people that love and worship said God. Hell it further doesn't help that the God The Order reveres practically upholds a genocidal Vicious Cycle policy that just perpetuates constant war and genocide between man and monsters, thus promoting more violence and bloodshed as opposed to some form of lasting peace. Which should be understandable why there are people and even women who choose to be with monster girls and the Demon Lord's side, who's a rather caring and merciful succubus who chooses to break that vicious cycle.

Again, I never meant to shit talk a faux-Christian Order like a typical Le Reddit trilby-wearing atheist. The Order does mean good, they do have decent and good wholesome folk with standards and uphold lawful good morals, they are just really flawed.

Because like the Order winning that would break the waifufagging fetish rules that were the basis of this universe.

Perhaps instead of working from a good system and making it bad, we work from a bad system and make it good?

The Order is all the bad stuff but-

The followers get verfiable blessings from the gods.
Local churches provide charity.
The Order is inclusive among its approved races (humans, demihumans, elementals, Fae)
It tolerates other faiths that aren’t pro-corruption.

Etc.