Warhammer 40000 General /40kg/

Patrician edition

>Tau confirmed
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/coming-march-blood-snakes-battlesuitsgw-homepage-post-4fw-homepage-post-2/

>Duncan still smiling despite his diagnosis
youtube.com/watch?v=sbCklqPm-iA [Open]

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WarhammerInstructions/
pastebin.com/UZ7YbVfL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it possible to make a Saim Hann Craftworld list that's fun for my opponents to play against?

from last thread:

where can I find pdfs with the instructions for putting models together?

t. ordered from chinese recaster and don't know how to put this shit together

Nth for Grey Knights getting assblasted by Minotaurs

Beware the dangers of using your face as your shield too often, brothers

Are dark eldar lists better as a brigade or what? I feel like their HQ tax is too high for 2 battalions. Also if I fluff my dudes to have a few craftworld rebel warlocks that they pick on the way to raids is that kosher?

Slaanesh claims this thread. Embrace excess.

have a look on reddit.com/r/WarhammerInstructions/

Nth for best Duelist in universe

>da git finks 'e needs ta read ta strap dakka on somefin

There's a warhammerinstructions reddit

Russ will return as a Wulfen to be the Wolf Daddy during the Wolf Time.
Dorn will be in a Dreadnought
Perturarbo will be a giant Obliterator as he unleashed the virus to test it before applying it to himself.
Omegon will also be in a Dreadnought as 10,000 years of endless operations ended up taken its toll on his body.

thanks brohams, I knew there was something I was missing.

Ok space marines can’t produce offsprings
but what about custodes?

Thank me later ;^)

imo Spartans are way cooler than Spess Marines. Sorry for this opinion, but they are the actual defenders of humanity, not zealot space monks. They're more relatable, and thus, interesting. Having John as your buddy is never a bad idea, and a Space Marine, really? Always ready to execute you for "heresy"? Naaaah.

So, while of course Marines are stronger than Spartans in raw strength, the usage of AI and agility can give Master Chief an edge. I think that MC would pwn an Astartes.

Reporting in.

imperial fists btfo

Whats the best way to build neurothropes? If you build one of of the kit youre stuck with 2 zoanthropes which isnt even a min unit. Do i need to buy a second box?

fish_le_bait_meme.jpg

Custodes are space marines. Does that answer the question?

>caring about a meme faction

never really mentioned, but they are designed to work with the Sisters of Silence, so maybe, their gene-seed is different and so is their creation process

> Nick Kyme
> Salamanders

Oh no

normie fag detected

You aren't getting me this time, faggot

Depends on the writer.

>see a beautifully painted model; gorgeous work, could win a competition
>spot large assembly gaps

why hasn't mitchell or abnett written anything about salamanders

*blocks your path*

this is one thicc boy

*blocks your path*

I'mpretty sure we'll see Fulgrim and Angron but I doubt there'll be any others in 40k so quite some time. I think we'll probably see Sangy and/or Khan this year in 30k though

Custodes don’t have geneseed
Their organs are genetically manipulated instead

because Goto ruined everything about space marines?

Ok serious question: how can we kill this motherfucker for good?

I know this is bait but the 40k universe is too ridiculous for the Halo universe to handle. They have too much op shit.

the leviathan is such a meaty unit it's just a waste to give it two guns

*Opens the way*

do you think they would create good family

Never touched in the fluff afaik.

Trick him into killing himself.

Sangy's not coming back user.

>You can have one piece of wargear(weapon, equipment, or mount) from any non-HQ or LOW unit. If it is a weapon or mount you get 1 ammo refill/recharge and/or 1 refuel(depending on if the mount itself has a weapon). What do you pick?
I want a Reaver jetbike or a Hellion Skyboard.

Really? I just thought it was a separate bunch, but it's kinda neat to think that the Better-Than Space Marines are still human in that aspect. What book covers that?

I hope you're packing a few of those

Help, my mind's telling me no, but my body is telling me yes
pastebin.com/UZ7YbVfL

In 30k man 30k

we need chaos sororitas

they might be able to compete with the T''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""au

Their sex drive is killed so no.

Here we goooo

Spartans have always been the few but elite. They can make up with their lack of numbers by being way more skilled and creative. If you dropped ten space marines and a spartan on a 50 mile long island, the space marines would all be dead in a week from traps and ambushes. Rock falls, swinging log traps. Size and strength don't mean much; a Hunter could crush a space marine with one slam of it's shield, and Spartans have no trouble taking them down.

Space Marines: Heavier armor, stronger.

Spartans: Better Spec Ops. Use anything and everything they can to win the fight. Their enhancements blow the Astartes out of the water in terms of speed and reaction time.

I'm stealing this

HH7 Inferno get it in the hh general mega

I can't see warlord traits for Renegades and Heretics 8th. Are there generic ones in the rulebook?

The more apostrophes people add to Tau the more desperately I try to pronounce it like a Yorkshireman. Soon we'll all be popping down T'au.

the only good successor chapters came from Imperial Fists gene seed

Spartans are basically low-brows USMC 'murica self inserts marketed for xbox teens, created by marketing people in an american military/gun culture.

Space marine started as Robocop meet Judge Dredd marketed for teenager listening to heavy metal, in a thatcher era UK culture. (and hence reflexion about authoritarianism, religion, all that jazz).

Halo is raw HFY except it's USA, not humanity.
Spuss Marines are Grimdar(n)k awesomness.

Whoever win is 100% reliant on plot armor, but by "fluff" space marines are superiors in every single way.

>Dorn will be in a Dreadnought
My body isn't ready...

I wait every day to hear FW allow us guard traits and relics.

>Their enhancements blow the Astartes out of the water in terms of speed and reaction time.

No.

please user, I didn't ask for this

we need more Veeky Forums IG waifus

You can actually just call up GW. I had a friend who paid for a favour with the Leman Russ sprues from an imp guard battleforce but I didn't want to fuck it up. Just make up a story about how you lost your instructions and they will email you a pdf.

>way more skilled and creative
> blow the Astartes out of the water in terms of speed and reaction time
Why are you thinking space marines are these slow and dumb golems who cant think for themselves? Space marines are way more than that.

Their codex. They're engineered from the genome up, to the point where it's debatable if they're still the same individual who was 'recruited', which also happens in infancy rather than in the early teens of the Astartes because they're not just bolting a bunch of engineered super-organs into a regular human.

The Emperor wasn't kidding in MoM when he called them works of art apparantly.

Does anyone know the max volume of GW paint pots?
I know they're sold with 12ml of paint, I want to pre-mix a bunch of colours to make batch painting easier and I want to make as much of the mixes as I can store.

>Best Legion
>Best First Founding Chapter
>Best Successor Chapter
Dorn truly has the greatest Geneseed.
Now if only they'd be nearly as good in rules as they are in lore.

Just proof reading would be enough. Look at the militia entry, it's absolutely nuts.

>best legion
they will be always secound to salamanders

>paying 4 points for WS 5 BS 5 cultists

Why would you willingly choose to store any paint in GW paint pots?

>Halo is raw HFY
I'd argue against that when the premise of the series is that humanity is horrifically losing a genocidal war and only survive due to the enemy faction disintegrating due to infighting.

To be fair, that is usually how they're depicted in the fluff. We're told but not shown that they're all tactical geniuses.

r8 my list

the 3 heavy support and the lieutenant will make a spearhead detatchment, total 9 CP

[b]++ Outrider Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Dark Angels) [34 PL, 670pts] ++[/b]

[b]+ HQ +[/b]

[b]Sammael on Corvex [10 PL, 183pts][/b]

[b]+ Fast Attack +[/b]

[b]Ravenwing Bike Squad [5 PL, 114pts][/b]
. [b]Ravenwing Biker:[/b] Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. . Space Marine bike: Twin boltgun
. [b]Ravenwing Biker:[/b] Bolt pistol, Plasma gun
. [b]Ravenwing Sergeant:[/b] Plasma pistol

[b]Ravenwing Black Knights [12 PL, 235pts]:[/b] 4x Ravenwing Black Knight
. [b]Ravenwing Huntmaster:[/b] Corvus Hammer, Melta bombs
. . Black Knight Bike: Plasma Talon

[b]Ravenwing Darkshroud [7 PL, 138pts]:[/b] Heavy bolter

[b]++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Dark Angels) [71 PL, 1332pts] ++[/b]

[b]+ Flyer +[/b]

[b]Ravenwing Dark Talon [8 PL, 160pts]:[/b] 2x Hurricane bolter

[b]+ Heavy Support +[/b]

[b]Hellblaster Squad [8 PL, 165pts][/b]
. 4x Hellblaster: 4x Plasma incinerator
. Hellblaster Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Plasma incinerator

[b]Predator [9 PL, 180pts]:[/b] Predator autocannon
. Two lascannons: 2x Lascannon

[b]Predator [9 PL, 180pts]:[/b] Predator autocannon
. Two lascannons: 2x Lascannon

[b]+ HQ +[/b]

[b]Azrael [9 PL, 180pts][/b]

[b]Primaris Lieutenants [5 PL, 74pts][/b]
. Primaris Lieutenant: Bolt pistol, Master-crafted auto bolt rifle

[b]Ravenwing Talonmaster [9 PL, 188pts][/b]
. Land Speeder: Twin assault cannon, Twin heavy bolter
. Talonmaster: Power sword

[b]+ Troops +[/b]

[b]Scout Squad [4 PL, 75pts][/b]
. 4x Scout (Sniper rifle): 4x Sniper rifle
. Scout Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Sniper rifle

[b]Tactical Squad [5 PL, 65pts]:[/b] 4x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Boltgun

[b]Tactical Squad [5 PL, 65pts]:[/b] 4x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Boltgun

[b]++ Total: [105 PL, 2002pts] ++[/b]

KEK.

oh fuck sorry about shitty format

post tables that don't suck

corvus got me

why isn't ad mech real

You're underrating Master Chief far too much. He has superhuman capabilities, but those aren't even his main strength. I mean, some Elites can 1v1 him pretty easily in a straight up cage fight because of their ridiculously powerful shielding (Ultras, Field Marshals and Councilors) which can take multiple future-rockets to the face. And a high level Brute would tear him apart, lets not even get into Hunters. But despite all that he single handedly must have killed thousands of trained Elites/Brutes/Hunters despite their support, because he's just a really good soldier.

He and the rest of the Spartan IIs were picked from the tens (hundreds?) of billions of humans in the future as a perfect match for the Spartan program. On top of their natural genius-level intelligence, they were trained literally their entire lives since they were six not only physically but also extensively in strategy, tactics and how to perform all kinds of warfare. The Spartan II's are the kings in fiction of asymmetrical warfare--despite each having weaker shielding and lower strength than a generic Covenant foot soldier, they were each worth a million (if not more) infantry. I can't think of any characters off the top of my head who were able to consistently overcome sheer force differentials through skill.

Between a Spartan and an Astartes, there's just no contest; the Space Marine would go down in death.

Complications with understanding the nervous system.

yeah yeah I know, im bored atm.

>We're told but not shown that they're all tactical geniuses
You have never read any of the BL books then. Top of my head is in the Talos books where the night lords take down a titan with a few melta bombs by tricking it to go after their land raider.

Don't mind me I'm just a Custode. See how golden I am?

is it stated in the lore somewhere that sororitas are dykes?

>no LoS blocking terrain
-1/10 for trying