Dominaria spoiler in the hoouussee!

Dominaria spoiler in the hoouussee!

Who gives a shit. Magic died long ago and something else took its name. Let it rot

Magic died after Urza's block. It never came even close since.

Meh

>Magic died after combo winter
You're delusional if you miss that shit.

Fake.

I want a better picture of the set symbol

at least this one is real?

Neat

But what's it supposed to be

Solid blocker.

Yup, it did in 1995 when Ice Age was released. Then again later in 1995 when Homelands was released, then in 1996 when Alliances was, than again 1996 when Mirrage was released, then in...

Magic died after revised. It never came even close since.

Seems like a great pick in limited.

Top down view of the Weatherlight.
Or a Metathran birthing pod/Tawnos's Coffin type dealie.
Or something else.

Magic died at Origins. Get it right.

You're all wrong. Magic died after Apocalypse when the actual storyline ended and the faffing around began.

All of you are stupid. Magic died precisely two set releases after I started playing it.

As long as that means that Magic died when Mirrodin came out and the card faces changed.

If it's real it's kinda brutal for a 2cmc

Magic died as soon as Richard Garfield was born.

source?

Magic died after humans developed the ability to express thoughts in written form.

magic died after der Hexenhammer Institoris

I suspect the sentence "end of combat, sac SS to __________" will be uttered many a time.

it won't, because it's fake.

I don't know why people believe everything they see on Veeky Forums, the mythical land of no sources

here is a straightened version

It's a completely believable and plausible card, user.

>Rivals spoilers season was literally filled with spoilers that ended up being real
>LOL NO Veeky Forums FAKE LUL

Every single time, the fact that fakes are really noticeable just makes this card the more believable.

Magic died with Innistrad

Magic got better after Torment though.

There's no metadata, no other source online where this could possibly be from, nobody's talking about it online anywhere but this very thread, and no source even hinted at.

I'm calling bullshit.

Torment was great. I'm hoping someday we visit a plane that's really saturated with one color and the archetype breakdown is like monocolor, two guilds, one shard, and one wedge. Just throw color balance out the window for one set.

well, the wording "dies during combat" sounds weird

Innistrad WAS pretty bad, it's true. I'd say Alara was the beginning of the end though.

It means that it has to enter the graveyard during the combat phase. You can't sac it to get the token, nor do you get the token if it dies to doom blade.

Like I said. It's not really a 'wow' kind of card. It seems believable.

Its a decent enough creature, all told. Worst case scenario you use it to block and get an Angel. If an opponent wants to spend removal on a 2/2 to keep you from getting the 4/4, its probably still to your advantage because that's one less removal spell in hand for your stronger creatures.

Innistrad was one of the best sets ever you nigger faggot

The head of Karn's penis.

It's a 2cmc card that puts an angel token into play. I'd be fine with it.

Vigilance is what makes this passable, really.

>You can't sac it to get the token, nor do you get the token if it dies to doom blade.
as it word, yes it is. just "combat" don't mean anything in magic.

"During" has precedent. Any Frost Breath effect, for instance.

if real the nigger might be ok in Death and Taxes.

If this eats a Bolt or a Push out of combat I'd rather just run Avenger.

the frost titan clearly state the exact moment when the ability take effect. do you know how many steps there's during the combat phase?
>commander
>magic

>You can't sac it to get the token, nor do you get the token if it dies to doom blade.

You can if either of those things happen during combat.

No no! That doesn’t count either!! Because reasons and also
>reasons

>Black girl with tumblr haircut
At least she looks sort of cute despite the shit hair

>not playable in modern or legacy

Like regardless where you stand on Identity politics, I don't care the color of the people, just keep fucking modern hair style out of my fantasy game. Pic related looks like some faggot that works for Hipsters of the Coast.

Probably leftover set symbol concept from one of the Mirrodin sets.

It ended on a sour note with Avacyn Restored being cancerous diarrhea.

>Pic related looks like some faggot that works for Hipsters of the Coast.
But he's the butt of the joke in every card he appears in so it's fitting.

>spoiler pic
>crap blurry quality
of course

What if instead of Urza they resurrect Glacian?

I like the hairstyle user it's a cool aesthethic imo

>modern hair style
it's called an undercut and it's not very modern. it's a very basic hair cut that is at least a hundred years old. like most styles it goes in and out of fashion over time.

the fucking vikings had undercuts

but then the vikings did a lot of wild shit with their hair

Would this have a place in standard as-is?

Templating is wrong for the dies trigger.

most cards need a home in order to be good. this card has a lot of value for 2cmc, so that is a good sign, but if it doesn't fit in a good deck there is really no way to know.

i'm not sure if this is historically substantiated but i wouldn't be surprised if the haircut was very very old.

>doesn't fit in a good deck
Yeah, so far the only idea I could draw up would be maybe MAYBE a path to mettle deck? With Relentless Raptor and whatever else comes in Dominaria. It does have a good tribal with Human and Soldier.

Gotta say thats a cool idea. seems like the kind of rare you'll see from time to time but will be fringe enough to remain under a buck no matter what. At worst its s 2/2 for 2 with vigilance in monowhite decks which i think is perfectly fine. Its a little bit vanilla as far as rares go but it dosent make me want to kill myself like Carnage tyrant V colossal dreadmaw does or overflowing insight.

>Gisela and fucking angry Akroma is in M25 at mythic
>Chalice at mythic, meaning it'll probably pull a cavern of souls and not actually drop in price
Literally why? We were doing so good with Azusa at rare and Imperial Recruiter.

See

I don't know, she still looks like a lesbian to me.

Wizard Jews you with shit mythics so you have to buy more packs to get the actual mythics you want.
Then when anyone points this out they say it’s “for drafting purposes”

>first leak conveniently uses promo art from weeks ago
Yeah nah.

Yeah but the idea is to vail it in during combat

Another "get rewarded for playing bad" card oh joy. Pretty soon you'll be wanting to bolt your own creatures because they spew out 8/8s when they die.

How is that 'get rewarded for playing bad'. Early game creatures die, that's a fact of life, this one just gives you a bonus when the inevitable happens.

I'm just getting into the game, and I have a few questions if somebody doesn't mind answering:

For a card like Storm Fleet Aerialist - Can I drop a creature after attack step?

Metzali, tower of Triumph - Can I destroy random creature during opponents attack step?

Are there limits to enchantments/equipments? Can I put two of the same equipment on a creature?

If I flash in a card on an opponent's turn - summoning sickness?

Does summoning sickness affect planeswalkers?

>Opponent swings his DS at you
>CoCo
>Hit two of these
>Double block
>Next turn swing back with 2 Serra angels

Nice

Hey OP you should really work on your camera shots as it's really obvious you're the equippied guy from a couple days ago. Also stop giving cards weird effects.

>For a card like Storm Fleet Aerialist - Can I drop a creature after attack step?
Yes, you get two main phases per turn with a combat phase in between. Raid incentivizes you to cast after attacking (which is what you should usually do anyway).
>Metzali, tower of Triumph - Can I destroy random creature during opponents attack step?
Any time after they attack and before the turn ends you can use it.
>Are there limits to enchantments/equipments? Can I put two of the same equipment on a creature?
As many as you want.
>If I flash in a card on an opponent's turn - summoning sickness?
Yes, but that only means you can't tap it to use its abilities that turn and it loses summoning sickness as soon as your next turn starts.
>Does summoning sickness affect planeswalkers?
Nope.

Summoning sickness effects all Permanents.

If your planeswalker BECAME a creature then yes, it would matter. But it doesn't matter for using its loyalty abilities which I'm sure is what they meant.

> (OP)
Awesome thanks guys

Summoning sickness prevents tapping. Planeswalkers generally don't tap.

Pretty good with coco.

Unless it's Gideon

All permanents dumbass.

A shield?

A cockatiel?

Something like the coalition symbol?

Summoning sickness affects all permanents in the game.
However, it only matters for creatures - not because of tapping, but because the rules for it are 'a creature can't attack or use abilities that cost {T} if it hasn't been under your control since the beginning of your last untap step', which doesn't matter when it's a land or artifact or planeswalker (or the like, one enchantment that taps)...unless it becomes a creature that turn. Or is already one.

Cool design but not at all constructed material.

> Innistrad, one of the greatest sets ever
> Somehow, on average, Innistrad block was average

Funny how the only “spoilers” are ones that we have high res art for already.

Magic died sometime during the Mirrodin/Kamigawa/Ravnica blocks. Not sure which one was the last gasp but Lorwyn onwards was firmly nuMtG.

What prevents me from simply removing it outside of combat?