Student

>student
>only have 100 a month to invest in crypto

I will never make it will I

Nope

Im a student also and manage to get in £800 a month
Hold down a job, it'll be worth it when your sitting in your own volvo
If you appreciate my motivation use my kucoin referal code=1Rvdr

I've only put 200 fiat into crypto so far and I have 5k now, it only took me 6 months to do it, you can too user

This.
I'm not at 5k yet but I put in $30 and turned it into $300 from Dec 9th to Dec 25th.
The $300 turned into $900 today with XLM hitting $1.00 ATH.

Keep at it buddy. One month at a time.

In this climate, you can double your investment every two or three days. Get started now.

I did, I turned my 50 bucks into 150 with xby. still chump change tho.

You will if you pick some coin up to 20 mil that could maybe possibly boom sometime, or just enjoy samll gains with top 100

>Started with $1k in December
>Already $6k
Have faith

Turned 150 into 900 in 2 weeks. I fully expect to have 4k+ in the next few weeks. Then at least 100k by the eoy. Assuming this shit doesn't collapse by then/

What did you buy and how did you know it was good.

I started last week with 19.99$ and I'm at 126.000$ as of now, you can do it too

I went from $300 to $150.
Now 6 months later I'm at 49k after cashing out 5k.
Crypto basically prints money.

not with that fucking attitude user

no , you're missing the biggest bull run ever.

literally how

If you are a croatian shit like one in your picture you dont deserve to make it ;)

just use kucoin code 1cwrM for sign up that's how my friend

this. stop sitting on your ass wondering what could be

Can confirm. Turned $2 in october into $1 trillion as of today

this so much
i started with 20 cents yesterday which i already turned into an unlimited amount of any cryptocurrency that i desire at any point in time, be it the past or the future.

after you hit your first 10k BTC, you will start to feel your body undergo physical changes. like i wanna be inside a synagogue rn

dutch
I am not sitting on my ass, I am making a profit. Still not enough to make big gains tho

you have to keep doing it.
turn 150 to 300
300 to 600
600 to 1200
1200 to 2400
you just gotta keep going
remember if you double a penny each day, in 31 days youd have 5 million dollars. but the first days wont seem like much.

Do you have to be constantly trading to start seeing large gains?

Im new to altcoins and kind of intimidated by tracking value of a dozen different coins like how the fuck do you keep up with what you got in at, what the value is, what coins it might be good to trade in to, etc

Alright here it is:
You have to put in your research on multiple different things. Try to browse around and see which coins are supposed to get big in the near future. This doesn't mean to just google but if you're a complete noob then that's not a TERRIBLE place to start.

Get information, read why they're expected to get bigger, stay up to date with events and news about everything going on in the market that you can.

Lurk around this shithouse and make informed decisions if you see threads about an alt that may pop off. Read why they think so. Read the responses. Evaluate all the information and go with what YOU think may have potential after all of your research.

There's so much to read about every single day with this market. It's insane. Right now there are probably at least four or five alts that are just waiting to moon overnight. Find them in this sea of memes that we call the Internet.

Once your alt is done mooning, swap into another potential alt and try to do it again.

Just my advice. Stay thirsty for the information. Don't be upset if you take a loss for your first few weeks. This market is crazy but it's fun and rewarding. You'll get the hang of it if you stick with it.

How do I know something is done mooning?
Thanks for the write up btw

You never know for sure. But usually you'll see a massive spike and then it'll dip a bit and start averaging out over the next few hours. That's when it's a safe bet that it's done until the next big news for their alt arrives.

That's not FOR SURE information though, shit could still pop off and you could definitely miss out. That's why the market is crazy and exciting. Because nothing is for sure here and everything is moving so quickly.

As you get more experience with it you'll get a gut feeling for it.

ive slowly invested 100s here and there. im at 700 invested with a return of 1200 rn. Patience

Thanks

can someone please explain how to tell what a good market cap is? sats?

>worth it when you're sitting in your own volvo
;D ;D ;D
Really user?

I went from 2g to 20g in a year with tonnes of shitty trades. Guarantee you could go from 1g to 20g OP. That's 10 months of saving to get 1g

this was me

How much do you have now?

ouch imagine the fees that must have gone into this

What are you studying?

if you 2x U$100 14 times you get more than 1 million dollars. Just let that sink in

Network security

I started with like $500 ~8 months ago. I have 15k now. You can definitely make it but it will take a lot of learning fast.

And seriously, dont fucking buy at an ATH like all the other noobs

> sitting in your own volvo
That's the dream, isn't it user? To own your very own volvo.

I don't buy ath i want 10x/100x
I always lurk to find something that has potential

bought for 100-200 each month last year and now i can work with it, even if its not that much so far. im a student myself.

>it'll be worth it when your sitting in your own volvo

I wish I could dream as big as you

I started with 3k 2-3 weeks ago now I have 30k.

I'm setting myself targets. If I can double my money from $1000 in a month, I'll put $2000 of my legitimate savings in.

>being this stupid

I started with 1k and now i have 7 digits. Stop finding excuses for everything in your life.

Just KYS

In how long?

when did you start

You're not wrong. Huh

Dude is basically a lottery winner and is like "haha dumb poors, when will they learn!"

God damn I started about the same time with the same amount and only have 7k

Lmao started with 800 € on 6 Dec.

im here now with 1,9k €

Buy random alt coins that people rave about and that are relatively low priced. I started with $40 near the end of December and I'm up to $212 as of today. Don't be afraid to just gamble either.