For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-force#Horizontal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Doorkick
The One Punch to End the All

Doorkick and Enough Talking is OP
If the people think I belong, I can easily enter conversation and sway things in my way.

>Kick to the Crotch
Could be a money maker. Just find all those trannies that want to switch and give them a kick. Charge them a couple thousand. If they don't like it then you can charge them to change them back. Easy to market as safer and prettier than surgery.
>One Punch to End the(m?) All
This one is tempting for the sheer UNLIMITED POWER, but you don't get indestructibility or fast reflexes. So a lot of shit could still take you down before you could do anything besides mindless mass destruction.
>Cockpunch
Would choose this one on the days I am feeling selfish. Just keep punching people until I become an ultra jacked master of all. Use necessary measures to avoid jail/lawsuits.
>Enough with the Talking
I would probably choose this one most days. With creative use you could work your way up leapfrogging yourself from one meeting to another until you could solve most of the Earth's problems.

Ultimately I would do like

>Doorkick
>Cockpunch

I use the kick to get into single people's houses, then mudamudamuda their crotch off until they're left as tiny simpletons while I enjoy being a supreme human being.

Faux Meat would be tempting but is very dependent on you not fucking shit up. I mean I would be pretty damn tempted to take it because it may mean true love.
I would probably stick with green slice though and go on a gambling spree. I am a poor wageslave so the small wins would still be pretty meaningful.

faux meat

Would it be possible to keep one of the companion slots empty in expectation of someone filling their role as the story progresses, basically allowing yourself to be surprised?

>Gaijin
>Daisho and Onmyodo
>Bruiser, Ki Strike and Scholar
>Protector
>Partner: Sohey; Contact: Bozu; Love Interest: Kunoichi; Rival: Tsubame
>Shinigamihime
The you have it, a paladin in an oriental setting.
This was a fun cyoa.

Did comfy trailer ever come out?

not yet

>getting wives for stopping someone blowing up children

I know, right?
>not getting children wives for stopping someone blowing up children

They're literally newborns man!
Body type is among the choices, is it not?

Body type, but are they actual little girls?

Any updates on the wizard school cyoa?

What I wanna know is if these options apply to all the Houri or if you can specify. 100 Yanderes would not be fun, but one or two would be okay.

>100 Yanderes would not be fun
>not taking 100 yanderes with rape, sadism, and bondage

Fuck it. Chocolate banana slice, I want to experience a crazy ass adventure that'll take me around the world.

Green luck

get out of here highlander
back to the cyoa mines

>freshly created. Age: a few seconds
>are they little girls?
I'll hazard a guess: Yes

>one or two yanderes
I assume you'll enjoy watching 98 women getting slaughtered, then an eternal catfight between the two

Read the CYOA carefully. Choices are per individual, but keep in mind that only 3 of them are "ready" right now. It'll take a few years before all 100 of them are "available"

I can't get into this premise really. "More than one waifu" is in full effect, even in heaven. The issue isn't whether or not it's OK or they are OK with it, nor how well they get along or anything so simple. It's just the (lack of) emotional connection. The more of them there are the harder it is to form any kind of real bond, and even focusing on one or a few "favorites" the others would get in the way simply by existing. On the other hand these are beings purpose built to "love" me so rejecting them is also too cruel, even if their true sapience is called into question.

Anyway I can't play this CYOA because I'm too distracted by how to handle the overall situation to focus on the actual choices given.

Triple Jelly Layer Slice.

Spend the day in the future at the technological height of humanity. Upgrade myself as much as possible while I'm there, pay for everything with the power of compound interest.

Also depending on how time travel works I hope to create a reinforcing ontological paradox. I bring technology from the future back to the past, which then becomes the basis for even more advanced future tech. Given that I would have brought the most advanced tech available back this loop reinforces itself until I end up with the most advanced tech possible at both ends of the loop, each serving as the basis for the other.

It's a way to break cause and effect in order to get what I want.

>"More than one waifu"
But you are dead. Your laifu is over. Also Islam allows up to 4 waifus and 100 when you are dead. And this is an Muslim CYOA heretical as it may be.

I get that, but I explained why it would be a problem even in spite of my life being over AND it being acceptable. I simply can't be as happy with multiple women as I can with one.

May Muhammad(pbuh) forgive this one.

As the person who made a build with a total of 160 musketeers (see:), I will say that I agree with the Beastmaster user there. I was assuming that my ranged troops would unable to deal with a dragon. That's why I deemed it necessary to consider alternatives to such a scenario in the first place.

>not getting child wives for blowing up a bus stop

>not getting child wives for existing
We truly live in the worst timeline.

How about this:
>Enter a world of fiction -say, Harry Potter- with your best-girl clone(s) of a waifu. Spend subjective years in there, and exit alone once you're bored. Time pauses once you exit.
>Not an objective second has passed for the others.
>Enter another world with another set of best-girl clone(s), spending subjective years/centuries/millennia in there.
>... wash, rinse, repeat.

Basically a superior version of reading books, watching movies, and playing video games.

>Return to a previous world once you start feeling like it again. Time restarts once you enter, with the waifus not having felt a moment's passing without you.

>sapience called into question
Do you consider yourself non-sapient for desiring to drink water? Even though it was never a choice?

I hope this helps you enjoy the cyoa, instead of start a-now I've jinxed didn't I?

I was simply referring to the statement in the CYOA: "[Jinn], alongside angels and humans, are one of the the truly sapient creations of our lord". Unless Houri are a type of Jinn, Angel, or Human then apparently they aren't, whatever that means.

It's not them, it's me. It's not about whether I can spend enough time with them to make them happy, it's about whether I can personally form enough of a connection with them to be happy myself. While your suggestion might work for its duration (spending a lifetime or more with a single girl) the problem then becomes about leaving that one, or giving up time with her from my own personal perspective to try and spend it with another.

I stopped reading after the first sentence

Can you purchase Smarts more than once?
I'm so tired of being a brainlet.

>Girl kick
>Shining fist robot
We anime now

>The more of them there are the harder it is to form any kind of real bond, and even focusing on one or a few "favorites" the others would get in the way simply by existing. On the other hand these are beings purpose built to "love" me so rejecting them is also too cruel, even if their true sapience is called into question.

Amen user. Haremfags will burn in hell.

pubg is a nice game

Sure.

Divine Speed
Shadow Form
Illusionist
Godly Mind
God's Eyes
Sixth Sense
Ancient Mysteries

All da powahs ASAP the build. I'll mindrape/kill all the other demigods with FoP and point-awarding gifts (except for defenders of innocent), because they can easily destroy mankind. Then I'll rule this world and bring a better, brighter future. And no one, no one can stop me!

The human mind is capable of having and forming relationships with simultaneously 130 people dive or take. Since this is heaven you can assume your mental abilities are much better than they are here on earth so forming deep bonds with 100 houris is perfectly reasonable, you have limitless time as well as control over how time passes, you could take care of them basically simultaneously on their perception, the one who chooses to make a connection emotional or not is you.. But whether you would want to or not it's a whole other thing, I can understand your wish fro a monogamous relationship.

Dammit i know this is autistic but i gotta reply to the blockheaded fool that replied to me last thread 3 g does not cover what we were talking about astronauts use a variety of maneuvers in and out atmosphere to not feel the full extent of the g force aside from that the exit from atmosphere takes several minutes, according to celts cyoa you would be doing that in seconds, in other words we are talking about way more than 10g being placed on your body, god damm it you people can't be so retarded i know i am being baited

Isn't the human body quite resistant to sudden g force?

Please no more daddy, you already beated the shit out of celt last thread and all his cronies at the same time

>celts cyoa
lol

symbol:gn), defined as9.80665metres per second squared,[3]or equivalently9.80665newtonsof force perkilogramof mass.
I am not aware of any biologic entity being resistant to the g force to any degree, as far as i am concerned astronauts that only deal with 3 g have to deal with a lot of training, not to mention when they come back to earth they need to be re-habilitated becouse all their muscles lost a ton of mass

No more daddy, no more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-force#Horizontal
>untrained humans were able to tolerate a range of accelerations depending on the time of exposure. This ranged from as much as 20 g for less than 10 seconds, to 10 g for 1 minute
The record (survived without injury) is 46.2gs peak and over 25gs for 1.1 seconds.

Chocolate Banana, I guess. I hope I won't be too depressed to enjoy it.

Also,

>hi
Hi, cute blob creature.

you are still wrong becouse in Celt's CYOA you do not undergo any training and it is not mentioned either therefore it is fantasy not sci-fi

Excuse me, 46.2g is the record experimental. The world record for survived g force is recorded at 214. This was from a race car crash, so the individual was not specially trained. I don't think this was without injury though.

you do realise that he would had suffered 214 in the span of less than miliseconds right?

Yeah that's what "peak" means, which is why the 25g for 1.1 seconds is significant.

>People in CYOA general being this retarded
Holy shit this makes me wonder why i even come here anymore

>, not to mention when they come back to earth they need to be re-habilitated becouse all their muscles lost a ton of mass
you are very misinformed on the reason why that happens, the reason for the muscle loss is due to the low gravity heir body experiences, our body is designed in use or lose fashion which is why low gravy makes the body
atrophied. Increase g forces have nothing to do with that, in fact if they were increased by a small amount it would have the opposite effect.

it takes approximately 150 seconds for the shuttle to get out of earth's atmosphere.
Alright boiis
So in Celt's Cyoa you turn this 2minutes and 30 seconds into a couple of seconds right?
What do you think happens when you do that? the g-force suddenly decides to stop applying itself?
No man, what you are saying is what i meant, if you can leave atmosphere in the CYOA it means you will therefore be in outer space, if you are in outer space you suffer those conditions you yourself accepted, it's pretty straightforward honestly
Celt's CYOA would still be fantasy no matter how much fluff you write for it simply becouse it does not show the full extent of the real world's laws of physics

>Regeneration
>Divine speed
>Ancient mysteries
>Sixth sense
>Divine weapon (spear)
>Martial prowess (spear)

Banking on the future here trying to find as many cubes as i can the fastest possible to become the fucking strong

By the way i am going to take your cubes because you are a murderhobo that thinks it is delivering justice when you can't even know if a demigod has point awarding gifts hell you don't even have defender of the innocent

>2018
>still being this retarded

g-force is acceleration. If the shuttle is moving at speed, NOT accelerating, there should be no additional g-force applied. The question then becomes how fast and for how long does it accelerate, NOT how long and how fast does it travel.

>if you are in outer space you suffer those conditions you yourself accepted
No, if you are in outer space without the mean to produce gravitational forces strong enough mimics earth's then you suffer. We are already developing technologies that deal with said problem in our world, I don't see why a setting set in the far future would not have dealt with the problem somehow.

>Celt's CYOA would still be fantasy no matter how much fluff you write for it simply becouse it does not show the full extent of the real world's laws of physics
Mate it seem like your understanding of physics is very limited, you clearly don't know how it affect the human body, you can't say shit about what "breaks" it or not.

Also as I keep forgetting to mention, muscle degeneration comes from long-term exposure to microgravity. If there is artificial gravity OR the exposure is not long term (period of months to years), there should be no problem. The concept of drugs that could prevent it entirely is also not that far-fetched.

you do understand that no matter how much you argue this point an untrained human being will black out before he even gets out of the atmosphere right? and even then, even if you managed to prove this single point in your favour Celt's CYOA is still fantasy, becouse he just magic'd the science

I don't know anything about Kelt's CYOA, but an UNTRAINED individual would have absolutely no trouble surviving (and not blacking out during) the standard 3 g acceleration real life astronauts go through. Training is absolutely not required for that. The wikipedia page was very clear that UNTRAINED individuals can handle 6 g (double what is necessary) for upwards of 10 minutes.

We have clearly proven you don't know what sci-fi is and what fantasy is in the previous tread dude. You don't make he rules that categorizes fictional works, and your definitions goes against all definitions that exist regarding sci-fi. Therefore you are wrong.

holy shit are you really this obtuse?
>No, if you are in outer space without the mean to produce gravitational forces strong enough
Unless your setting can quite literally produce the equivalent mass and density of a planet in a space smaller than a couple of meters that is quite literally impossible, also not to mention all the consequences something like that would have and the fact that sole idea is considered FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE by scientist.
So unless you can produce micro black holes in order to get infinite density and mass and deform space you can't do that
Also
>The concept of drugs that could prevent it entirely is also not that far-fetched.
This is completely far fetched, why do you think the NASA does not do it? becouse you need muscle stimulation in the first place.
The real way the smart boys do it is by quite literally having training equipment on the space station so you are still factually incorrect

i thought we already determined that you would be suffering over 10 g at minimun from the acceleration required to leave earth's athmosphere in seconds?
You should go read the previous thread again

It's possible to create artificial gravity by rotational force alone.

you are just plain wrong on that one mate, skater have been recorded to suffer 5 g of force while doing their tricks, 3 g is no big deal. You are underestimating he human body too much.

An untrained individual can handle over 20 g for "seconds" and 10 g for over a minute so still not an issue

still wrong, you are not suffering 5g if you are producing enough acceleration to leave earth's atmosphere in seconds
In theory, but why do you think Nasa still has not worked that into their spaceships?

It's only not an issue if you are not worried with the idea of your inner organs and brain getting scrambled like mashed eggs

Why do these threads keep descending into this?

Again you show you lack a basic understanding of physics. Acceleration generates (or simulates you you want to go that way) gravitational pull, you don't need to have a huge mass in order to have the gravitational force of one, why do you think speeding objects hurt more than slow ones? For fucks sake you are blinded by your own sense of how much you think you understand the world.

You are still fundamentally wrong man, why you think this kind of tech if it worked has not been worked into the ISS?

>drawbacks
all of them +60 points for a total of 110
>life switch
Hanshen: As this guy I wont give a fuck about the next 5 years. Will switch back after.
>powers
Longevity -25
>Renaissance man -10
molecular biology, genetics,chemistry, anatomy, psychology
>linguistics -10
math/language of the universe,
Japanese,Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, French
>smarts -10
oh yeah give this for sure.
>fitness -10
yup I'll take that
>pain suppression -15
could be useful
>asceticism -25
got the points so why not
>apartment
going default
>companions
Natalie -5
Needed a companion to take start alone.
The girl's libido should keep me entertained until I'm more like Hanshen at which point perhaps the martial arts will be nice.

From my perspective after 5 years I will suddenly have lost time but also find myself not aging for quite some time, a lot of knowledge an abilities, a higher IQ, that I am fit no matter what, and I don't need to eat, drink, breath,or sleep, and can turn off pain.

With my higher intelligence combined with the knowledge I gained from "renaissance man" I might be able to figure out the secret to why I'm not aging and figure out how to make it permanent or otherwise enhance it. May also be able to spot changes that the aliens have done for the other ability and figure out how to replicate and enhance them for myself and in others.

>Early experiments showed that UNTRAINED humans were able to tolerate a range of accelerations depending on the time of exposure. This ranged from as much as 20 g for less than 10 seconds, to 10 g for 1 minute, and 6 g for 10 minutes for both eyeballs in and out.[14] These forces were endured with cognitive facilities intact, as subjects were able to perform simple physical and communication tasks. The tests were determined to not cause long or short term harm although tolerance was quite subjective, with only the most motivated non-pilots capable of completing tests.

That's cool and all, but now you gotta work out the science of why the muscles don't atrophy in space
See what i meant? you can't win this

Even though you are right, you are still wrong in the larger picture, you only fixed a single gap in the science, now fix all the other gaps

Didn't I tell you I don't give a fuck about his CYOA? Just stop spouting bullshit so I can stop proving you wrong

Again, only happens in long-term microgravity. Rotational artificial gravity would work, but it requires a large station and a lot of energy. The smaller the radius the faster it has to spin, and the more you can feel the differential between your head and feet. The main reason NASA doesn't use it is probably because there does not exist any current space station large enough. That's wholly a matter of logistics though, not science.

Remember when trolling took effort? I remember.

Then what are you even discussing? this whole discussion is to prove Celt's CYOA is fantasy not sci-fi.
Now go and figure this out for me
>work out the science of why the muscles don't atrophy in space
good luck space cowboy

We lack the technology to do so. We have had the theoretical knowledge to produce electrical cars for decades but we lacked the technology to make then wort the cost or en function properly, only now that we have the manufacturing prowess to make then they are starting to be made.
Just because you don' see it applied doesn't mean it's false, you are basically denying physics right now. Why are you so sure f yourself without having studied the subject in dept? are you a cuddled millennial by chance?

you are wrong in so many levels it made me puke

Remember when people still used their brains for something other than making waifu pickers? i remember

There are CYOAs that are more than waifu pickers.