Character art thread

last one.

Not sure if this is where I should post requests but here it goes

Gimme a lemonade chugging lich

yes, I'm serious, this is a legit character I'm playing

Way too specific, but here's some liches.

ALRIGHT Veeky Forums, you owe me, I contribute tons to these threads.

I'm running a sci-fi game in our solar system where religion is very present. I need sci-fi art with a religious aesthetic.

*Specifically Christian

there was a person looking for some Magical Artists on the last thread. I've got a couple to share.

Thank you!

Sorry, friendo. Would love to help, but I don't collect a lot of sci stuff in general (and when I do, it's usually sci-fantasy). This may be the only one I have that fits your specs.

If you want something this specific, you can always try the Drawthread. You'd probably at least want to attach a picture of an appropriate drinking vessel, as requests without pictures usually get overlooked. And it may take several threads to get a fill, if you get one.

Undeads defending children are the best trope.

I noticed a severe lack of fantasy dwarves in my folder.
Any kind souls willing help me out?

Can never tell if she's meant to be a dwarven lass, a halfling, or just a stout human girl, but will share regardless.

I'll be posting some of my favorites, sorry if it's stuff often seen in these threads

I need a picture for a young male or female druid, human or halfling, male or female.

Can anyone help out?

How young are we talking? Would help me narrow my search after I run out of dwarves.

Anybody have some good artwork for a Rogue Trader?

If someone has cute-ish drow girls, I'd love them by the way

Mid to late teens, very early 20s

Orphan Street Urchin, or Wild child looking pics would be nice, but anything good.

Also, Thanks user!

Sounds good - I think I'm close to the end of my supply of dwarves, but as I'm in my unsorted folder, it may take me awhile to verify.

she's certainly human, just low height

Thanks!

Arguably a necromancer, but sharing regardless as it fits the 'wild'.

Borderline on the age, but I haven't run across a lot of male druid-types so throwing it in for variety.

I'm looking for character artwork of vampires, but not the usual fantasy take or the noble look to them. Just average men and women, maybe looking lost or depressed at their state of being, who happen to be vampires.

I feel you dude, I contribute a lot too. Will try to help you out.

Hands suggest this one is older than desired, but it's the last druid-y type that is not obviously older than desired, that is also human or halfling, so sharing anyway.

I'm pretty sure all the drow girls I have are the common ones seen here. I have a drow bairmaid cleaning tables, a drow bard with a sword bow for her violin, and the one I'm posting here. I'm pretty sure that's it.

No Problem, I'd post some of the pictures of poetry magic, but their all black and white and not very explicit as to it being poetry magic...

That's it, hope I helped !

Will post a few but not my whole dwarf folder cause that would drown the thread

That's it for now

I'll help you out

I need a scruffy-lookin' male poacher, like this guy just snuck outta the woods with one of the king's deer.

There you go, hope I helped

There you go