Enjoy an exciting mission of Warhammer with gamers from all walks of life. In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future...

Enjoy an exciting mission of Warhammer with gamers from all walks of life. In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, there is only fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

theesa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/!EF2017_Design_FinalDigital.pdf
pewinternet.org/files/old-media//Files/Reports/2008/PIP_Teens_Games_and_Civics_Report_FINAL.pdf.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is the black people?

Why does GW finally doing community outreach trigger Veeky Forums so badly when for years it's all it called for

Because they doint it at the same manner as AAA game devs

If that were the case they wouldn't be doing it at all

Hooray, Tumblr art and progressive politics have finally reached my hobby

girl to toxic men ratio is appalling. also where are the persons of colour? and why is there no one with pink hair?
classic racist GW right there.

>If that were the case they wouldn't be doing it at all
Excuse me..?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing incoming

Called it lol

>this thread again

Anybody enjoying anything by GW is just a kid setting themselves up for bitter disappointment.

You know if I actually thought there were going to be new gamers I wouldn't mind so much

I have no problem with community outreach, no problem with blacks/fags/women/whatever getting into the hobby, but why, oh why, must they use this horrendous tumblr art?

So they are glad Greyfax was added or what? I mean, I don't really see the big SJW boogieman in that.

I think Celestine getting a new model was more notable if you want a 'good example of women in 40k'. Greyfax is a paranoid nutter who nearly dooms everyone a couple of times, while Celestine turned up and got people actually doing useful shit rather than fighting each other.

>Slavfag gets told in the /AoSg/ thread so he makes an Anti-GW thread to feel better

>Greyfax is a paranoid nutter
Well, she is an inquisitor

>Celestine
>'good example of women in 40k'

>So they are glad Greyfax was added or what?
No, they are glad that GW decided to stop making female models with boobplates and switched their design-direction for female models
But I am not a OP

But both Greyfax and Celestine have boobplates?

She's competent, smart and reasonable. That's a rare thing to say for anyone, regardless of gender in 40k.

>Painting little ugly army men.
"This is cool."
>Painting little sexy army ladies."
"This is cool."
>Painting little average looking army ladies in army men clothes."
"This is unacceptable!"
Just paint your little army figures. Goddamn.

Yep, it was the last GW boobplates
>She's competent, smart and reasonable.
And body-positive
Oh look, GW IDF

>do as I say because your opinion is wrong!
No thanks.
>lmao nerd

if you go it, flaunt it

>women
>ever playing Warhammer

Lmao. Why alter things to appeal to a market that hardly exists.

>Yep, it was the last GW boobplates
Lmao, you really think so?

>body-positive

What does this even mean? That she's anti-Mechanicus or something?

Because you want it to exist for the purpose of future growth? If your market share isn't really increasing because you are already the biggest game in town, you want to expand the width of your market.

It worked for video games!
oh wait....

>feminist goons with literal vagina emblems
kek

Actually, it overall did. Video games are much more widely popular than they ever were.

True, but I don't think that the female demographic is the right place to expand your market of manly plastic men warfare.

Because there are shitposters and /pol/ posters.

The actual players are much more chill and level headed. Just look into the 40kg, the overwhelming majority doesn't play the game, and it shows extremely fast. There is very little talk of the actual game, and very often it's shit "advice" and math hammer shit by people who never set their models on the table.

Not because of marketing towards women, but due to a generation of men growing up with video games and now having disposable income and the popularization of E-sports.

This is of course not taking phone-games into account, but the actual video game market.

I honestly don't even know what IDF is, all I know is that I will never purchase a 150$ play set for a war game. Especially since they want you to paint them at put them together yourself. I encourage people to not waste their money and play role playing games instead. Paper and pencils are cheap, you don't even need to buy the books.

You genuinely sound like an insufferable faglord.

Not him but that's an adhom.

Yes user, you are right. And I'm glad you brought your opinion. Thank you.

>This is of course not taking phone-games into account, but the actual video game market.

Phone games are actual games. Even outside of that, however, women are a significant part of the video game market. The Entertainment Software Association has been tracking this sort of stuff, women are a smaller demographic than men but not a small one in general.

Yeah, but you can't exactly put on the same ground Jane, 45, who plays candy crush and free mobile games when she commutes to her job, 30 mins a day, and you or m, who spend hours everyday, and have dozens (if not hundres) of games on steam, with prices ranging from 5 to 60 pounds.

Sure women might be a certain portion of gamers, but I'd argue their economic weight is rather inconsequential compared to men clients.

fag

Sure but this isn't really a debate with arguments. He stated a dumb opinion, so I gave him my dumb opinion.

Sorry, I forgot to copy what each of those lines means.

Red: Video Games (Both Console and PC after they stopped tracking seperately)
Blue: PC
Green: Console
Yellow: Online gaming.

None of those metrics are phone gaming. Do you have any studies about women being inconsequential economically in gaming? As most I can find talk about rather more than most people assume.

This.
Of all the women I know, only 1 play games other than free apps for phones, or SIMS when they were 12.

Can you link to the research, because that seems very, very unlikely.

Sorry, I know 2.

Time to sell my models.
Eventually SJW are going to take over everything and their enemies are going to have nothing to lose.
That's when the fun begins.

I'll admit I have no study, but this is more an observation.

I know a few actual females that play a lot of actual, expensive, time consuming vidyas, hell my WoW GM was a 50 something Quebec woman, and there were a few other women here and there.

But the overwhelmingly majority of gamers are male. Sure my mom could be considered a gamer, playing Candy Crush and other apps in her bed, but I spent more money in vidyas in my first year of gaming (back when I was 5, even though it was not my money) than she ever did. Likewise, I spent more money in the past few days for cosmetics in a vidya than she ever did for her own games, since she didn't pay anything.

Yes user. Run. You are doomed and us with it. Also GW is dying.

theesa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/!EF2017_Design_FinalDigital.pdf

pewinternet.org/files/old-media//Files/Reports/2008/PIP_Teens_Games_and_Civics_Report_FINAL.pdf.pdf

Page 13 of the first one covers purchasing rather than simply playing. 37% of the most frequent game purchasers are women.

>Female representation
>Who are the SoB/Sisters of Silence
>Who is Valkia the bloody
>Who is Lt Mira from Space Marine
>Who is Calliphone, the captain of the Conqueror, and the fucking blessed lady of the word bearers legion
>Who are all the models in the wood elves/dark elves section
> Who is the female Ogre maneater
I swear to fuck this is the most retarded shit to say, is GW unaware of their models and appearances in novels and videogames?

>Who are the SoB/Sisters of Silence

Well, the former are models that are old enough to vote at this point. I'd not really call that support.

Do they actually mean purchasing? Wouldn't be surprised if it entailed downloading.

>Lmao, you really think so?
Yep.

Well, sure. That's what I always loved about this hobby. You meet so many different people whom you would otherwise never ever speak to. From construction workers to college teachers. Teenagers, middle-aged people.. sometimes even women.

40k always had that. So many badass girls in both Warhammers actually.

>You meet so many different people whom you would otherwise never ever speak to.
Speaking of them...

you're just referring to the models. There's already plenty of female units in the game and there's lost of people buying 3rd party sisters.

SoB and SoS being playable is more than enough, they "complain" because they don't really care about 40k.

> he unironically using "badass"

Oh, so you're just a baiting fag who came here to stir shit up

Yes user, but it's still a sexism, we need more transgenders and people on colour, thanks to GW, they finally giving it to us with inclusivity

>SoB and SoS being playable is more than enough, they "complain" because they don't really care about 40k.

That or they want to play something that gets support and expansion in less time than it takes to send your newborn baby to university.

Why so cynical?

I've met a great many really cool people in Wargaming.

Duh, they are called dark elves for a reason.

>they are called dark elves
Not anymore

If it's available and it's playable, you find a way, a solution. Only impatient fags complain.

Fuck off with your false flag, nobody is falling for it

>want to appeal to woman
>doesn’t print tyranids
They appeal to man faced trannies

Oh and by the way if you paint them black you will get better stats.

(You)

Did someone here really call Celestine body-positive? This alone should show how moronic you guys are.

>Why so cynical?
What makes you think I was cynical?

Proof or fuck off

Dark Aelves? Or whatever..

>Dark Aelves?
Nope

Hey, she's nice to Cawl and he's more than a bit tubby.

>This alone should show how moronic you guys are.
>t. fat tumblrina

Come on, give them a break. For once a woman in power armour looks like she actually has a body underneath it.

Let them fap over those terrible Raging heroes SoBs.

>daughters of khaine
I don't see the problem here

So the whole Celestine thing and the fact you guys failed to defend or back it up just proves that you guys are just trolls trying to stir shit. You got no substance.

Yeah, way too much fanart of SOB/3rd party models makes it look like they are wearing power armour painted bodysuits rather than actual armour.

Yeah, I mean look at this one. It's kinda cool, but that waist is awful. She has no waist at all.

>Black elves

I'm glad Warhammer Fantasy died so it didn't have to suffer this diversity shit.

>Blonde.

Sigh, we we cannot a Jeanne d'arc that is an artillery nutjob with major anger issues like in real life?

Neither of those studies include the graph you posted, and I don't see anything that differentiates between casual cell phone games and more traditional gaming.

>saying that the ugly model is ugly is a trolling

Saying its body positive is because nothing about her indicates that. She is just a regular SoB model with wings.

No substance weak troll.

>because nothing about her indicates that.
Have you look at her and seraphims model?

You know you can paint them however you want right?

Not if you want to get special rules

>It's another slav fails at English episode

You haven't provide proof when I asked the first time

>m-m-m-muh slavs, hillary pls save me!

Weak.substance.troll.

Paint an "aelf" brown makes as much sense as painting an orc red.
The one difference being brown people count towards an abstract soft diversity quota.

I like how pointing how much you fail at English makes you mad. Just proves your low IQ. How is it possible to be bad at English?

Since when have /pol/baiters become so weak?
Seriously, they expose themselves in like 10 posts lately
They have no more finese

They are okay.

I mean the faces could be better and they didnt have to be so flimsy, standing on parchments.

But overally they are great models.