Tfw ive spent the whole day in biz and binance

>tfw ive spent the whole day in biz and binance

Get some fresh air.

same but ive made 1.5k today, and 4k yesterday, more than my parents and any wage cucks living around here. Cheers we will make it.

Once i hit 400k i will cash out and never come here again

you wish. this is serious habbit building. you'll need a theraphy to get rid of Veeky Forums and crypto. You are addicted to adrenalin and dopamine you get from crypto now...

Good point, but i've managed to quit smoking, quit videogames (before i got into crypto) and nofap for 6 months, pretty sure i can quit this too sonny

Only 400k? Yeah, thats not happening.

im pretty far off. I'd have to 10x

how much was your initial investment

First buy was last December $300 for 40 ETH.
Have continuously bought up until a few months ago.

Overall total is at $41K

Same, I'm addicted this isn't even about the money anymore

TFW

making gains tho

Pic related

>doing anything else
Never gonna make it

Better than wagecucking.

>tfw my degree is ruined but i made 210k in 6 months
idk if I did good on balance

oh I was also wagecucking, forgot to mention that.

I've spent the past week here and elsewhere reading about cryptos since I have time off and nothing else to do. Hopefully it won't be a total waste of time. I'm about 30% over my initial investment for now, but none of my coins have mooned, so hopefully if I'm patient it will be more than that.

pick coins that moon then, what are you in now? patience is key if your passive but for active investment strategy (highest potential returns) dont sit in cryptos that arent going up

Teach me how to make this into 100k. Go.

Put it all into ICX, leave with 20k on the 25th. Idk what to do from there

This. I'm balls deep into ICX. I'm only have 666 of them but I got in at ~$2.40. I wager x4 so $16,000 EOM. Mr. Toad's wild ride.

ITC. Better get in before it hits big exchanges.

I've got some good coins, but I'm heavy on Salt and Chainlink. This should pay off, but might take a while.

What happens on the 25th?

On the 24th mainnet launches