What's everyone's experiences with Warhammer Invasion?

What's everyone's experiences with Warhammer Invasion?

Living Card Game has me curious.

nope

>anothing fucking LCG

stooooppp

But I just want to play a Warham TCG.

I've got all of the main expansions of the set and about 1/3 of the smaller packs.

It's pretty fun. Lizardmen can potentially ruin your day, and the Undead are also OP.

The expansions are retardedly overpriced at this point. I'm jelly you've got 'em all.

Usually I print my decks off, but this game is so old and forgotten, all the cards are too low rez.

They're cheaper (and better) than TCGs. Why would you be against them?

>Cheaper
>Entry is 3 of the core-sets
Doesn't help that the game dies out after a year

It's a lot of money at once, but if you actually intend to play any TCG for longer than a couple months you'll be forking out thousands in the long run.

>play standard mtg
>build a deck for £50
>lasts 2 years
hmmmm

why? GW will just abandon it

Nobody plays with just one deck for two years. Get the fuck out.

>Why can't everyone just accept that my shitty FFG game is the best

kys you're self in irl life my dude

I do

Whoopsie, wrong person.
Don't be an aspie.

>another
It's one of the first and it's almost a decade old.

This is you:
-Too young to have a job and the money required to buy things
- Builds one deck for two years so obviously doesn't even play Magic, just has a deck to pretend he does
- Can't defend his situation online so memes
- Retarded

I'm not that guy, you're just being a faggot.

Honestly, I loved this game. The mechanics are probably the most similar to Magic of all the LCGs I've played, but with a really interesting resource mechanic.

There are enough cards in the game to build all sorts of different kinds of decks, some of which are pretty linear (Bugman wants a lot of attachments), some of which are more weird and combo-based.

The only bad thing about this game is that the Core Set, the first Deluxe Expansion, and the first set of Chapter Packs uses the old, bad distribution method of LCGs that has since been abandoned. In those sets, you get some 3-ofs, some 2-ofs, and some 1-ofs, mimicking the "common, uncommon, rare" setup of TCGs. Fantasy Flight later figured out this was a dumb idea and changed it, so later expansions come with full 3-of playsets of every card.

It's a fun game! Worth playing, for sure.

Oh Jesus. I really wanna pick this up so I can play it with my gf and maybe my friend. Would it be that fucked to play casually without two core sets and a few expansions? The expansions are selling for £70 each on eBay, etc.

They still use it for the coresets in other games. L5R had it too and that was really recent.

>Fantasy Flight deleted Warhammer Invasions from their page
Were they ashamed of it?

I would kill for HD scans of all the cards so I could print 'em off or get a company to print proxies.

no they lost all GW licenses because GW

Basic concept was fine, but they ruined it by adding some stupid mechanic near the end. It was also pretty power creepy.

Oh right, yeah