A: 1
B: 3
C: 1
D: -1
E: 0

-4 strength

>not too rough though
That's not what your character sheet says

That's a shit-tier tactical waifu you got there, mate-o.

I have a better idea - pick randomly and stat either of these.

It's going to be a Cyberpunk 2020 mary sue:

Tactical Waifu

ATT 7, BODY 3 (7), COOL 9, EMP 8 (5), INT 9, LUCK 10, M.A. 7 (8), REF 10, TECH 7
Humanity: 80 (49)

Class Skill: Combat sense +8
Professional Skills: Athletics +6, Awareness/Notice +5, Brawling +1, Martial Arts: Aikido +5, Melee +1, Stealth +7, Handguns +6, Rifles +7, Submachine guns +1
Hobby Skills: Education +3, Personal Grooming +3, Social +3, Wardrobe & Style +3

Cyberware: Muscles & Bone Lacing (BODY +2), Muscle Grafts (BODY +2, M.A. +1), Vein Clips (+2 to Death Checks), Neural Processor, Kerenzikov Booster Level 2 (+2 to initiative), Pain Editor (Penalty due to injury is lowered by 2), Interface Plugs, Skinweave (all body gets SP 12)

Equipment: Beretta M9A1 smartgun + 1 spare mag, Steyr AUG smartgun + 6 spare mags, Flak Vest (SP 20, ENC 1), Peltor ComTac III earpro linked to a Thales AN/PRC-148 tactical radio, school uniform, Burberry scarf, Mechanix FastFit gloves

beautiful. lovely work, user.

>headpats and comfy implicitly allowed
you brought this upon yourself, dutchko.

>Feed pineapple pizza not allowed
We now know what must be done.

The funny thing about the picture is how it implies that if there were no legal restrictions then everyone would commit unspeakable and inhuman acts to one another, if there was no one watching over us then we would immediately abandon all pretense of humanity, of reason, morals and civilization.
I've occassionally thought about things like this - was the author unwittingly projecting his own values when he drew this picture? Is he afraid that he would rape and murder if there was no one to keep him in check? Or am I simply reading too deeply into it?

The rest of author's art is military girls being raped and killed in gruesome ways, so maybe the former, maybe just a fetish.

No, pizza is allowed. Only stripping is not allowed.

DON'T SPIDERS
OPEN INSIDE

the fuck? that's fucked up.

>hears of these injustices
>grabs AK-47
>leads glorious soviet charge to save military girls from the draw-fag's fascist reign of terror
>for the motherland, you see

>go now, unto glory! for the motherland, for comrades, for dying of old age!
>OOOOOOOOHHHHRRRRRAAAAHHHHH

I figured that was one line since it's the only two that are that color

That one's actually pretty depressing. The one with the mess kit is too numb to know she's wondered into enemy lines and is just handing out food to whoever because that's the only thing keeping her from completely losing it.

>Do what you must, I have already won.

jesus. I just used it because the american girl's reaction fit the post. it seemed more heartwarming when I found it, i thought it was something like the war was over and the gruel given by the german girl was like a "commies won, the fatherland is fucked, and we don't have a reason to fight anymore, so have some food."

A better interpretation would be is that the Kraut knows she has no means of fighting back against an armed soldier, so she just gives some gruel to the American and goes her own way, knowing that if the American wanted to kill her, she would already be dead.
Basically, a gentlemen's agreement.

*gentlewoman's agreement.

I don't sense any hostility though, in the picture. it doesn't look like the american girl had any violent intentions, which is what you're seeming to imply (of course, she probably would if the german was armed, I guess), unless I misunderstood.

let the tactical cuddling commence

good god that art is horrid

The second panel implies confusion and shock on the American's part. Basically, both are minding their own business until they suddenly meet, the tensions rise, then the Kraut gives her the gruel and they agree to go their separate ways like they hadn't met each other.

As for why the situation happens that way, I imagine that the American is performing recon on the enemy territory and waiting for her partner to return. Thus the German without any weapons of note, because no one expects Americans on their own territory. The bullpup design of the American's rifle implies that she is a paratrooper and that supports the theory that she is performing recon deep into the enemy territory.

Basically, the Kraut goes her own way and doesn't get a bullet in the gut, while the American doesn't compromise her mission by giving away that something is wrong with the sounds of gunfire and dead body of the Kraut.

>bullpup
Fuck, I meant shortened, with collapsible stock. My apologies.

Just like to point out, that's an M1 Carbine, it's not a bullpup it's just a carbine

now post the one with refused surrender

That is true. For brown people.

Applesponge get ye gone